[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

First of all, I'd like to thank the OP for writing this guide.

This is my 5th league FYI. I have read about 20+ pages of the more recent posts and I just started this league 2 days ago. now at act4 with my first character using MS as soon as I could get it at the beginning of the game. now mid lvl30, my character has been running solo smoothly using only self found and I think most of the people complaining are relatively new to the game, they either dont know the game mechanics, skill/gear interactions, or how a guide like this works. AND TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE NOT READING THE GUIDE HERE PROPERLY. I feel so bad for the OP that I decided to post here to show him my appreciation in putting the time and effort so I dont have to do my own indepth testing and research.

i remember how my first character sucked when i just copied 1 of the youtubers guide and it wasnt very enjoyable being so underpowered (it was too hard to get the reach of the council at the time for my TS assassin). then in my next league, i had a much more enjoyable time using a league starter budget build (i think it was an EQ jugg). i think so far in the early game, my MS Inq has been super easy/budget, i mean i am using only self found, not min/maxing, and i can face tank and cut through mobs very safely with my life returning claw much easier than all my previous characters. I just run into a group of mobs, click my balls twice, and move on with my refilled quicksilver flask to speed run through zones. and I am mostly going through the boring stat nodes these early levels, so I can only grow much much stronger when i have my wildfires, claw and crit nodes.

and it shouldnt take a genius to balance things out yourself... if you dont have enough mana to sustain 3 auras, then drop 1 until you have the right gears... dont just blindly follow a guide, recommended gears dont mean you need to have them to progress. i dont think i will get a lycosidae shield anytime soon, that would probably be my end game goal. for the time being until mapping, I think i will just have to get some accuracy else where, and I plan on DWing instead of using a shield. so i will probably run with a brightbeak+claw and later get some wasp nests. the game is very flexible and thats why its much better than D3.
If you are using glove enchant remove it now! It fucks up your dps and causes lag.
Last edited by Niistokeppi on Dec 15, 2017, 3:15:12 AM
https://pastebin.com/RahCBRTm my damage is considerably less im lost as to were i should be going gear wise atm can anyone take a look
Biotofu's post should be the first thing you have to read before you can access the actual guide :)
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
If you are using glove enchant remove it now! It fucks up your dps and causes lag.

yes i made this mistake. is there any way to remove enchant? i have "trigger word of winter when hit"
Hey,
Everything works great, thanks for this guide Gorno, I`m sticking to BF as I enjoy it much more than MS,

I`ve got one question, this build used to use WRATH earlier and now you changed to double heralds,
Can you explain me why ? And what should I use for now to have enough mana to cast BF without enlightnen, stick to wrath or change to HoI+Onslaght+Inn combo ? and add HoT when my enlightnen is lvl 3/4 ?

Regards,
Thanks for your reply guys!

Also why gloves enchant ruins our dmg? Is it bug or what? :o
Think I can skip on the 3 molten strike projectile head enchant for the build if I have all other "required" gear?

My main intention is to have a build to farm Red tier Elder as my Starforge cycle Slayer struggled with the fight.
IGN - Zginc
"
Zginc wrote:
Think I can skip on the 3 molten strike projectile head enchant for the build if I have all other "required" gear?

My main intention is to have a build to farm Red tier Elder as my Starforge cycle Slayer struggled with the fight.

Just delete your Account and deeinstall poe plz.
Sorry but if you cant/want to read a little guide its the wrong game for you.

I rly start to get mad here. ... 90% of the questions ARE ALREADY answered in the guide itself.

Answer for you: yes you Do and you need even more. .... you need mirrored gear for hillock .

€dit:how did you get to red maps/Elder or even further then act 4? And how the hell could you afford a Starforge? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 15, 2017, 7:48:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info