[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello sir, i would like to know which are the stats to look in priority order for Jewels.
btw awesome guide thanks for uploading it, im trying it out in Abyss, so far its incredible
"
Alanox wrote:
Hey man,

i started as a BF and i'm 84 now. I just saw the update for MS.
I'm pretty fine with my clear and boss kill speed. Rushing through a T6 in like 2 min atm. Would you still consider to transition into MS? I mean you said the clear is awful, while the clear with BF is pretty damn good. I'm also thinking about to put like 50c into my Tree and swap to Zizaran's EK build.

What are your thoughts?

Are you sure you have not misunderstood something there? Maybe someone said that the clear with BF is awful? Because it really is much slower than MS with Ancestral Call.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 15, 2017, 12:02:47 PM
"
Rossko wrote:
"
Alanox wrote:
Hey man,

i started as a BF and i'm 84 now. I just saw the update for MS.
I'm pretty fine with my clear and boss kill speed. Rushing through a T6 in like 2 min atm. Would you still consider to transition into MS? I mean you said the clear is awful, while the clear with BF is pretty damn good. I'm also thinking about to put like 50c into my Tree and swap to Zizaran's EK build.

What are your thoughts?

If you want to clear maps fast only EK is (much) better for sure.
But for bosses EK sucks hard. MS is overall fine.
You could just invest in a Tabula and respec the few points and try MS..... i bet you wont want to go back to BF. ... and If you can go back with only a little investement. MS map clear is much better .

Really? MS map clear is better than BF ? Didn't expect that. Well, i do have a TR on my second char but i would lose tons of res and life if i go for it. Shouldnt i just get another 5 or even 6L for MS?

So in the end , you would always tend MS>BF ?
Here's what i think: if its an Evasion build, why QotF chest or Atziri's Step dont used?

one more question: is it goon enought claw i bougth?
Spoiler

Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 15, 2017, 1:31:39 PM
"
Here's what i think: if its an Evasion build, why QotF chest or Atziri's Step dont used?

one more question: is it goon enought claw i bougth?
Spoiler

It is not an evasion build, none of the classic defenses is really scaled. I mean, sure, Belly and Starkonyas got some evasion, but on the tree we don't go out of our way to scale it. It just so happens that we have those two items as our BiS. Using Atziris Step is ok, as long as you end up with enough resists. I myself prefer rares with life and resists on boots so I can go full damage mods on Rings and Amulets.

As for QotF, why would you use it? You will lose like 500+ life, gain a few resist and get some movementspeed that does not help us because we shield charge (yes, I know, higher movmentspeed makes Shield Charge go a little faster, but in the case of this build it just won't be enough to make adifference).

And yea, the claw will do for a while, maybe up to T10? Dunno, but I like my claws with more than 8.0 crit because of how much more damage we do with crits (ignored monster resists)
Hello, frendo, it's me again.
Im lvl 64 and i lack inteligence, and i dont see any more inteligence in skill tree you provided.

edit: and lol, i thought this build is bf, wtf, did i miss some BIG changes?
edit2: ok, iv checked changelog and swapped every gems. I made most of the setups but it deals much less dmg now.
Last edited by DelightedMuskox on Dec 15, 2017, 2:14:07 PM
Thank you both @GornoDD And @Mecielle

that clarified pretty much everything. I decided to give it a try and quickly made the build with w/e i had from an elemental ST .

Im lvl 79. - clearing up to t11 is fast.. but i sometimes die. T14 took long time but i guess is normal is build is not finished. Tried Uber Izaro but got rekt in the traps due to lag..

One thing.. Onslaugh and Innervate used to proc when I did some quest.. now doesn't proc anymore.

My 6L is Molten - Ancestral - Added light - Multistrike - CE - IAoE

btw.. i dont see any damage modification with/without CE is that used just for the area modification?
Last edited by alecs87 on Dec 15, 2017, 1:57:08 PM
It's kinda weird written in the guide. My Map clearing 6L is MS>Acnestral>ALD>Multistrike>IAoES>Conc ?
Its weird to use Conc and IAoES.
@GornoDD

Had to test this, and it's as bonkers as you'd think. Damage, clear speed, AND it frees up a flask suffix while running Vinktar. With some lightning damage % we could probably get the explosion up to ~50% of mob health.

Could also combo with Maligaro's Restraint for permanent shock aura, but Stygian belts are so good.

Really recommend giving it a try.
"
alecs87 wrote:
Thank you both @GornoDD And @Mecielle

that clarified pretty much everything. I decided to give it a try and quickly made the build with w/e i had from an elemental ST .

Im lvl 79. - clearing up to t11 is fast.. but i sometimes die. T14 took long time but i guess is normal is build is not finished. Tried Uber Izaro but got rekt in the traps due to lag..

One thing.. Onslaugh and Innervate used to proc when I did some quest.. now doesn't proc anymore.

My 6L is Molten - Ancestral - Added light - Multistrike - CE - IAoE

btw.. i dont see any damage modification with/without CE is that used just for the area modification?

CE only gives the projectiles a lot more damage, the tooltip only shows the initial hit damage. You could use Path of Building to see exactly how much damage CE gives to the balls.

And can't check you character, you have them set to private. But my guess would be you have very low crit chance or still have RT. Onslaught and Innervate will later only be triggered with a good amount of crit. Diamond Flask is really important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info