[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
exams123 wrote:
could you view my Character? Its "Molteninqlul"

Having massive Mana problems and damage is very lackluster on rare or abyss monsters. Also dying pretty much instantly to bosses in t4 maps because i run out of mana.

My Gems are all over the place currently because i dont know what to prioritize with my mana problems.

What would be the biggest damage upgrade i could currently get?

Really want to get the build working but struggling hard right now :(

Would appreciate any tips!

Drop innervate on HOI until you have enlighten 2/3. With Abyss jewels, you can also drop HOT if you're still short on mana. Gemini Claw will also give you all the mana you could need while attacking. ~250 eDPS ones are easy to find for 1c.

Damage upgrades:
Jewel sockets - flat damage applies to EACH ball. Then gets multiplied by Concentrated Effect and Point Blank

Crit nodes - you need to crit to ignore resists

Atziri flask + silver flask - Attack speed is the most important stat after crit, onslaught adds move speed and damage.
"
Icaros wrote:
"
exams123 wrote:
could you view my Character? Its "Molteninqlul"

Having massive Mana problems and damage is very lackluster on rare or abyss monsters. Also dying pretty much instantly to bosses in t4 maps because i run out of mana.

My Gems are all over the place currently because i dont know what to prioritize with my mana problems.

What would be the biggest damage upgrade i could currently get?

Really want to get the build working but struggling hard right now :(

Would appreciate any tips!

Drop innervate on HOI until you have enlighten 2/3. With Abyss jewels, you can also drop HOT if you're still short on mana. Gemini Claw will also give you all the mana you could need while attacking. ~250 eDPS ones are easy to find for 1c.

Damage upgrades:
Jewel sockets - flat damage applies to EACH ball. Then gets multiplied by Concentrated Effect and Point Blank

Crit nodes - you need to crit to ignore resists

Atziri flask + silver flask - Attack speed is the most important stat after crit, onslaught adds move speed and damage.

All good advice, except one thing. Dont look for edps on claws, all edps is a bonus and not needed. What is needed is high APS and high crit. 8.0 crit vs 6.5 crit is a much bigger difference in damage dealt than 250edps vs 100edps gives you. Of course the edps will boost your tooltip more, but the crit will end up much more damage because all resists are ignored on critical strike.

Best is of course all three, but that would be 7ex and more. So, first look for APS and crit, any edps is just a welcome bonus. That was already the case before AByss, but with the new AByss jewels, you can get 200edps with four 5c jewels...
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 15, 2017, 4:17:10 PM
so what is the single target gem setup?
"
Rossko wrote:
"
baalus wrote:
great leaguestarter ... very cheap ... kill shaper with white claw <- this are the reason why i am starting this build and i want to play blade flurry

now i wake up, ohh this was a dream

the reality comes ....

the threadopener change the guide .... no blade flurry

cheap ... sure, if you get 200 chaos from standard ... ohh new league
surviability ... perfekt, 185 deaths at near end of akt 9
fun ... super, if like dying and have the worstest start of a league
progress ... inverse, you run faster to zero than to 100

You are doing a lot wrong then.
I am lvl 83 and have 125 deaths where the most come from yolo in cause softcore why not? Lvling was easy as hell and i did atziri at 75 with one dead to bleed flask empty and uber lab first try . Both with a Tabula and ca. 20c worth of gear. Did maps up to t12 corrupted (t13+ didnt drop yet).

€dit: ofc you cant expect to kill shaper with a white claw and shitty other items.
But you can Do IT with pretty little investement.

20c? I'm pretty sure Lycosidae goes for 150c right now, so it's no longer budget build :(.
"
Maximus9229 wrote:
so what is the single target gem setup?

MS
Multistrike
Conc.Effect
Added Lightning
Ele.Focus
EDWA

"
svarions23 wrote:
"
Rossko wrote:
"
baalus wrote:
great leaguestarter ... very cheap ... kill shaper with white claw <- this are the reason why i am starting this build and i want to play blade flurry

the reality comes ....

I am lvl 83 and have 125 deaths where the most come from yolo in cause softcore why not? Lvling was easy as hell and i did atziri at 75 with one dead to bleed flask empty and uber lab first try . Both with a Tabula and ca. 20c worth of gear. Did maps up to t12 corrupted (t13+ didnt drop yet).

€dit: ofc you cant expect to kill shaper with a white claw and shitty other items.

20c? I'm pretty sure Lycosidae goes for 150c right now, so it's no longer budget build :(.

Yea... Because every build that mentions an expensive item that will help in the VERY ENDGAME can't be budget. Oh wait, it can. So do you think this is not budget because a 6-link Belly is mentioned? Because that goes for 500c. Both items are equally needed for the build. Meaning they arent needed to make it work.

I must have said it 10 times in this thread. Lycosidae does not make or break a build. It just makes it better. Same as any other high end unique.

Use Ornament and you can run up to T6 with selffound gear. Use gloves or a ring with 300 accuracy and a 5c crit+aps claw and you can run up to T12, get Lycosidae and a 6-linked Belly sometime and you will shit on Shaper and Elder. That is how EVERY build works.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 15, 2017, 4:52:36 PM
Found some problems with survivability recently.
Abyssal liches in t8-t9+ maps deals insane amount of dmg for me,i can' even try to stay and overleach for a while,same as some maps bosses,they just blewing me up,don't know what's wrong.

5.5k HP(Still 2 jewel slots empty in tree,can't buy decent ones cos they 30-40c each),36% Evasion,43% dodge,30% spell dodge,resists are ok except chaos one(How we deal with him btw? Nothing in guide about it).

I can't also say that BF dmg is insane atm(About 5k tooltip in map clear setup in h/o and about 10k with conc.effec+Elemental focus),i mean im not even one-shotting t9-t10 maps bosses,in any scenario im spending on them like 5-8 seconds.I guess im lacking global crit chance because i don't have it on rings/amulet/claw or i dunno another reason,all main gems are 19+ lvl already.

My flat crit chance in h/o is 28.4%(im also missing few crit chance nodes in the tree) is that not enough? About 36% with 3 power charges on in fight.

I still can't afford Lycosidae,but i don't think that the main problem,i have an accuracy on gloves,so i have like 84% chance to hit atm that not so bad while 90% is cap.

I can start use Maligaro Virtuosity,it will boost my crit chance to 31.5% also multiplier,but i will lose 60 life,240 accuracy,and Lightning resistance(below base 75%), is taht worth it?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 15, 2017, 4:58:06 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
Found some problems with survivability recently.
Abyssal liches in t8-t9+ maps deals insane amount of dmg for me,i can' even try to stay and overleach for a while,same as some maps bosses,they just blewing me up,don't know what's wrong.

5.5k HP(Still 2 jewel slots empty in tree,can't buy decent ones cos they 30-40c each),36% Evasion,43% dodge,30% spell dodge,resists are ok except chaos one(How we deal with him btw? Nothing in guide about it).

I can't also say that BF dmg is insane atm(About 5k tooltip in map clear setup in h/o and about 10k with conc.effec+Elemental focus),i mean im not even one-shotting t9-t10 maps bosses,in any scenario im spending on them like 5-8 seconds.I guess im lacking global crit chance because i don't have it on rings/amulet/claw or i dunno another reason,all main gems are 19+ lvl already.

My flat crit chance in h/o is 28.4%(im also missing few crit chance nodes in the tree) is that not enough? About 36% with 3 power charges on in fight.

I still can't afford Lycosidae,but i don't think that the main problem,i have an accuracy on gloves,so i have like 84% chance to hit atm that not so bad while 90% is cap.

Well, your claw has very low crit... You would deal much more damage if your claw had half the edps but 8.0+ crit chance. Of course not in tooltip because the "ignore enemy resists on critical strikes" does not reflect in tooltip. But it will be much better.

As I said a few posts above this... 1.8 APS and 8 crit is the absolute minimum you want. Any edps is a bonus. 1.9aps, 8crit, 200edps is too expensive? Get a 1.9aps, 8crit 0 edps claw.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 15, 2017, 5:02:11 PM
"
svarions23 wrote:
"
Rossko wrote:
"
baalus wrote:

the reality comes ....

The amount of entitled QQ in this thread is awe inspiring.
Read the guide. Read the budget section.Take a minute to think about HOW and WHY the mechanics work.
If you want a build that's T16+ capable in white gear, play spectres.
"
Mecielle wrote:

Well, your claw has very low crit...

Ok i got.Will try to get better one.
The problem in this build that it really hard to have no problems with ele resistances,while there Maligaro+Lycosidae+Starkonja as BiS slots,that not provides any resistances,and also when you need crit amulet/rings with ele attacks dmg% + life.

What i mean 3-resistances 35%+ boots and 3 resistances 35%+ Body armour is baseline in this build.

I can't also changed current claw bcs i have 40% fire res on it,without it i will have about baseline 75%.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Dec 15, 2017, 5:05:56 PM
"
svarions23 wrote:
"
Rossko wrote:
"
baalus wrote:

the reality comes ....

I dont have lycosidae or any other expensive items. My most expensive item is by far my tabula i bought day 2 or 3 for 15c ... everything else is 1c or self found but the rare claw 3c.
I probably cant kill shaper or guardians etc. yet but clearing t12 corrupted with pretty bad mods for 20c or less IS very Budget friendly.

And check his Budget section....He killed shaper with roughly 100-200c worth of gear....thats probably many c less then you get from just getting your atlas rdy/Fragments for shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info