[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

im a new player and want to play this build in standard. is it proper for me and current patch?
We've reworked the Consecration based Notables of Sanctify and Pious Path to greatly improve reliability of Consecrated Ground for the Inquisitor, instead of just giving powerful bonuses when you manage to be on Consecrated Ground. Sanctify no longer creates consecrated ground when hit or on kill, and instead will always create consecrated ground around you while you're stationary.

Hmmm interesing.
Any thoughts on the nerf to loreweave max res along with the removal of attack speed on tombfists? The leech changes doesn't seem to do much for us.
I thought about this too. I'll still play it.
If Tombfist will be affordable earlier due to this nerf,then I'll get it.
The build still works with belly (was alright last league)
Hi,

*bump*

No update for 3.6 ?

Hello GornoDD !

I really like this build, i just wanted to know if anything changed for the 3.6 build or if we can just go for the same tree and stuff, ofc if anyone can answer feel free to do so !
Bump for 3.6 update!
BUMP

Please :s
I'm going to revisit this because Lyco not on Exalts price right now. The build links not working anymore lul. I'm going to try Blade Flurry with Molten Strike path shown from the first post.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Last edited by alteisen612 on Apr 20, 2019, 5:29:09 PM
Does this work for 3.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info