[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

just have no love for this build. literally any hit or stun while you're not attacking will kill you. It's all well the guide having amazing gear but until we can get the currency or luck, it is just not fun to die so often.

Things I cannot do with this build: kill tier 1 and 2 bosses. Live for 1 second against syndicate. Enjoy POE.
Last edited by Wr4thch1ld on Dec 17, 2018, 6:49:51 PM
Hey, just a quick question.
Which one of the Talent-Trees is the correct one?
https://pastebin.com/CKf0U6gV , www.poeurl.com/b3NN and your picture for leveling are all different.
I feel stupid. But can anyone look at my build and see what I'm doing wrong? I'm having trouble with T5 maps.

on POB: "orangejewce" > Cookiebutts
Anyone struggling with getting the crit chance % higher? I only seem to have 25% even though a lot of my jewels and gear give a bonus, and I made all the recommended skill tree changes! Am I doing something wrong? any advice? cheers! Check out "Krazykov" character in profile to see what I have.
"
Krazykov wrote:
Anyone struggling with getting the crit chance % higher? I only seem to have 25% even though a lot of my jewels and gear give a bonus, and I made all the recommended skill tree changes! Am I doing something wrong? any advice? cheers! Check out "Krazykov" character in profile to see what I have.

https://pastebin.com/5MdRAsRq

Here is a pastebin for PoB of my 3.5 EleClawInqui who just killed Shaper. Maybe it helps.
"
Zwirni wrote:
"
Krazykov wrote:

https://pastebin.com/5MdRAsRq

Here is a pastebin for PoB of my 3.5 EleClawInqui who just killed Shaper. Maybe it helps.

Thanks, just had a look. We have almost identical setup, even all the items you have. We same level as well, so you haven't been struggling at all with yours? how did you go with red maps? I haven't killed shaper yet but been running maps Tier 10 to 13 etc... and I always seem to die at least twice per map lol. I just wasn't sure if its because I need better gear or am just a bit careless when I play and not paying enough attention maybe. This build seems a bit too squishy! A micro stun when surrounded by enemies is enough to pop.
"
Krazykov wrote:

You critical strike chance is not actually 25%. Your forgetting power charges, lucky flask and righteous providence ascendancy. The ingame character data is a little misleading as it doesn't factor in everything.

your weapon has 6.3% critical strike chance and you have 573% more critical strike chance.

6.3*6.73=42.4%

and your crit is lucky

1-(1-0.424)*(1-0.424) = 66.82%

So you actually have over double the critical strike chance you thought you had. Still you should be getting 80%+.

The main problem is the low critial strike chance of your weapon. Getting "base" crit on your weapon is very important. Critical strike chance on your weapon increases the amount that other sources of increased critical strike actually increase your critical strike.

If you took off your lightning damage master craft and put 27% critical strike chance on, your claw would have 8% critical strike chance.

8*6.73=53.84%

while lucky:

1-(1-0.5384)*(1-0.5384) = 78.69%

which is much better :)

TLDR get rid of lightning damage craft, put critical strike chance on

Also get rid of that poachers aim, it does nothing for you.
Last edited by dark_hoogan on Dec 28, 2018, 2:19:07 PM
"
dark_hoogan wrote:
"
Krazykov wrote:

You critical strike chance is not actually 25%. Your forgetting power charges, lucky flask and righteous providence ascendancy. The ingame character data is a little misleading as it doesn't factor in everything.

your weapon has 6.3% critical strike chance and you have 573% more critical strike chance.

6.3*6.73=42.4%

and your crit is lucky

1-(1-0.424)*(1-0.424) = 66.82%

So you actually have over double the critical strike chance you thought you had. Still you should be getting 80%+.

The main problem is the low critial strike chance of your weapon. Getting "base" crit on your weapon is very important. Critical strike chance on your weapon increases the amount that other sources of increased critical strike actually increase your critical strike.

If you took off your lightning damage master craft and put 27% critical strike chance on, your claw would have 8% critical strike chance.

8*6.73=53.84%

while lucky:

1-(1-0.5384)*(1-0.5384) = 78.69%

which is much better :)

TLDR get rid of lightning damage craft, put critical strike chance on

Also get rid of that poachers aim, it does nothing for you.

That actually makes a lot of sense, thanks for that! and yeah that's a good idea with the craft on the claw, ill change that, not sure why I went with lightning damage boost lol.

Poachers aim jewel does nothing? oh damn, I had that for ages haha.
This build works on 3.5? or got some nerfs? Asking because I thinking about change my game style?
"
Wirowmaker wrote:
This build works on 3.5? or got some nerfs? Asking because I thinking about change my game style?

From my understanding the only nerf is that you cant have 2 Wildfire Crimson Jewels anymore, so a number of projectiles have been nerfed, and the jewel now only gives 2 extra projectiles instead of 3. But the damage was buffed a little.

I might be missing something though.

I reckon the build is still good, but I am struggling a bit in RED maps! In terms of survivability anyway, but the damage is really good. I think I just need better gear and some tweaking!
Last edited by Krazykov on Dec 30, 2018, 2:13:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info