[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Can you update to 3.5?
I am doing just fine, I don't feel 3 less projectiles affected the build in any way.
now there is a new craft mod (3ex) - Hits can't be evaded on weapon. So we can remove this shield. Exchange 1 mod to 6 (7). This is a big buff.
Et pro acetabulis est auction
That's interesting didn't know about that craft mod. So what else is new that could be useful for this build?

We definitely need an update on this build. If "GornoDD" is not up for the task is there anyone else that's an expert in PoE willing to do an updated version of this build? Maybe with a slightly more focus on survivability!

I think the demand for it is there, its an interesting build but definitely has room for improvement.
"
Krazykov wrote:
That's interesting didn't know about that craft mod. So what else is new that could be useful for this build?

We definitely need an update on this build. If "GornoDD" is not up for the task is there anyone else that's an expert in PoE willing to do an updated version of this build? Maybe with a slightly more focus on survivability!

I think the demand for it is there, its an interesting build but definitely has room for improvement.

I play the same build but use a 4link wildstrike to clear and molten strike for bosses,syndicate and red bestiary rares. I am level 99 atm while farming mostly tier 16 maps and some red elders when i feel like it.Also delving at depth 300-380 atm, waiting to hit 100 and then try to go as deep as possible.I've done uber elders with little to no problems, a few deathless when i had better gear(my first uber elder kil was a few days into the league with a 5L belly). Currently sitting at 7.2k hp with a loreweave and have no survivability issues even against t16 syndicate, i just oneshot them with my molten strike setup.
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
Krazykov wrote:

I play the same build but use a 4link wildstrike to clear and molten strike for bosses,syndicate and red bestiary rares. I am level 99 atm while farming mostly tier 16 maps and some red elders when i feel like it.Also delving at depth 300-380 atm, waiting to hit 100 and then try to go as deep as possible.I've done uber elders with little to no problems, a few deathless when i had better gear(my first uber elder kil was a few days into the league with a 5L belly). Currently sitting at 7.2k hp with a loreweave and have no survivability issues even against t16 syndicate, i just oneshot them with my molten strike setup.

Nice, I'm playing in standard though but yeah not sure why am struggling with survivability. Maybe just need better gear!

So you not using things like Ancestral Protector totem, orb of lightning and Enfeeble aura? i just had a look at your char. Also how are you managing your reserved mana? you seem to have a lot of stuff that reserve it.
Last edited by Krazykov on Jan 6, 2019, 4:51:36 PM
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
Krazykov wrote:

I just socketed Wildstrike into a 4-link for clearing trash and it's a lot more fun than using molten strike to clear. Do you have any other advice for using wildstike?
"
Krazykov wrote:
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
Krazykov wrote:

Nice, I'm playing in standard though but yeah not sure why am struggling with survivability. Maybe just need better gear!

So you not using things like Ancestral Protector totem, orb of lightning and Enfeeble aura? i just had a look at your char. Also how are you managing your reserved mana? you seem to have a lot of stuff that reserve it.

He has a crazy pair of corrupted Tombfists that have enfeeble on hit on them so he doesnt need the aura which frees up 50% reserved mana
Enfeeble is 35% when used as Aura but yeah still, that's pretty good, I didn't notice that.

Just made some changes to mine, I'm open for more suggestions though, any advice is appreciated! :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Krazykov/characters
Last edited by Krazykov on Jan 7, 2019, 5:26:34 PM
Can someone help me out with how much mana we need after our heralds (with innervate and enlighten) and enfeeble (blasphemy)? I have 52 mana left after all is said and done. I'm worried I'm bottlenecking molten strike even though it seems fine for map clearing.

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info