[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

I want to try this build as an endgame redmap and bosskiller, is it still viable now? dont want to waste time and currency into it, ty for your help :D
iam actualy trying this build in 3.5 but i struggle hard in endgame cause of ton of microstuns and iam dying pretty often i have no idea how you can tank shaper beam since iam getting nonstop microstuns, also brine king doesnt work for it. Ovarall its not bad for mapping etc. but you will die hard this league, cant rly imagine to play this on HC :)
"
Regorn wrote:
I want to try this build as an endgame redmap and bosskiller, is it still viable now? dont want to waste time and currency into it, ty for your help :D

Unless Molten Strike gets gutted this build will always be one of the best boss killers. For very little currency(3ex?????) you can melt all red map bosses and leech through almost everything.
"
Horroren1 wrote:
iam actualy trying this build in 3.5 but i struggle hard in endgame cause of ton of microstuns and iam dying pretty often i have no idea how you can tank shaper beam since iam getting nonstop microstuns, also brine king doesnt work for it. Ovarall its not bad for mapping etc. but you will die hard this league, cant rly imagine to play this on HC :)

Try use Blathemy+Enfible as build author reccomend, update pantheons.
Isn't Wildfire jewel limited to only 1 now?

I'm at 71 now and really finding this build frustrating. It's just a glass cannon. You CANNOT stay alive long enough to lay down mines, cast protector etc. You have to go ham and hope you can stay in melee range for leech or you die.
Last edited by Wr4thch1ld on Dec 16, 2018, 8:40:53 AM

Sry for stealing the thread but it seemed like an item this build could use. What is a reasonable price for it? 3,5,10ex?
This build is still really good in 3.5, I was mucking around with a Templar for ages wanting to make him a claw warrior with a molten strike as the main attack then I found this build right before the patch and the free reset. Perfect timing, so I made some changes and now its way better. Finally finished all 10 acts and been flying through maps as well. Very strong build even with fairly basic gear. Everything that my character is wearing right now cost me 1 Exalted Orb overall, I was lucky to find my first one in a Tier 3 map, a massive upgrade from the crap that I had.

https://youtu.be/f5NeYf68KuI

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Krazykov/characters
"
"
Horroren1 wrote:

offhorse i use enfeeble and have fully updated pantheon, it still wont protect me from getting microstuns, i killed pretty much whole content including Aul in Delve etc but i have to play mechanics way more than expected, still unable to tank beam even with 40ex gear, its not bad build deeps is pretty gud but i dont think i will do lvl 100 with this :)
"
Horroren1 wrote:
"
"
Horroren1 wrote:

offhorse i use enfeeble and have fully updated pantheon, it still wont protect me from getting microstuns, i killed pretty much whole content including Aul in Delve etc but i have to play mechanics way more than expected, still unable to tank beam even with 40ex gear, its not bad build deeps is pretty gud but i dont think i will do lvl 100 with this :)

I don't get why people want to tank shaper beam, you can just move a bit and 1 shot him during it. Also i recommend using 80max res loreweave,or belly, or a good rare chest with 100+ life and % life mode. You also have no abyssal jewels and too few life nodes on tree. Your flasks are badly rolled and i would replace vinktar with bassalt or stibnite or anything defensive. You also want a curse immune flask so you can have it up when doing temp chains,enfeeble,vuln,ele weaknes maps.

At lvl 95 i currently have 6.5k hp with loreweave and 7k + with belly, while also having 500k + per molten ball. Blasphemy enfeebly is quite a bit stronger than curse on hit gloves. For wather's eye i find having a crit chance with wrath better than conversion one. Vaal grace is also great for when u meet syndicate in high maps, just pop it along with your flasks and go oneshot them. Occasionaly i still get wrecked by them in some t15-16 maps but that is just because they are way overtuned atm. Otherwise i only die when doing uber elder, everything else is a breeze.

If you are getting stunned a lot you should use brine king pantheonm but personaly i am not getting stunned at all, so i use fully upgraded soul of lunaris and upgraded shakari.
I have the problem with Immortal Syndicate now. 3+ member will kill me instantly. even I try to kite them a little to separate them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info