[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
keviegg wrote:
Quick question about physical damage conversion gents,

Looking at the build for early league start had me thinking about using a Wasp Nest and grabbing the two phys to cold conversion nodes on the bottom right of the tree (assuming I have a Lycosidae shield). Not sure how the conversion affects dps in comparison to having the watcher's eye wrath conversion. Any help would be appreciated!

See you guys next league :)

First of all, full conversion allows you to ignore "phys reflec" map mode, also cos u take lot of +elemental damage nodes neat templar start it affect your dps.

but key point is Inevitable Judgement ascendancy node that greatly boost DPS.

WA with wrath - high price (4+ ex) but point effective way to convert, winter spirit - cheap but 5 point eater.
Hello, is it possible to make this build with like dual claws or dual swords like grelwood shanks?
Hello guys,

I am using this build betrayal league and find it quite nice even though I am using the elemental version (the older one with Vaal Pact) because a friemd of me told me it is better. Cann anyone explain it to me? Im kinda not really understanding it. If someone wants to look on PoB Charakter from last seaso is "Meta_slave_is_here" and the current ome is named "ichnehmdirallesweg".

PS. My char from last season wasnt able to kill elder gaurdians or sth lile that T16. Dont know why. If someone could explain that to me aswell I would be even more gratefull.
Last edited by wewillbeheroes on Dec 9, 2018, 5:01:45 PM
hey i dont know if its a new league thing or if its been answered already or maybe im just missing something stupid but the wildfire jewel is limited to 1. and reccomendations on another jewel? or just get stats
"
cbaist4488 wrote:
hey i dont know if its a new league thing or if its been answered already or maybe im just missing something stupid but the wildfire jewel is limited to 1. and reccomendations on another jewel? or just get stats

Get an abyss jewel with ele damage to claws and life or just stats.
I've historically loved this build (and the undeniable Jugg but RIP grelwood prices).

I'm looking for my next character, I've mainly been farming lab to build some currency up.
I'm sure this builds viability remains intact for 3.5 yes?
Besides less balls we still are getting more base damage as others have pointed out.
I think this should make bossing easier maybe without having to worry so much about positioning for projectile hits?

Has anyone been running this for Betrayal league that can give more insight?
Path of building says this build have 300k dmg, shouldnt it be more?
300K JUST FOR MS YOU HAVE TO ADD THE DMGS TOGETHER. PLUS EACH BALL THATS HITTING THEM. ITS HIGHER THAN 300K.
"
zeraili87 wrote:
Hello, is it possible to make this build with like dual claws or dual swords like grelwood shanks?

If you have access to the Hits can’t be Evaded crafting recipe in Betrayal you could technically craft a pretty insane pair of claws that would supersede Lycos. The only issue is your survivability drops considerably. The issue with this build isn’t damage. It’s still got plenty of that. Survivability is far more important, especially this league and how overtuned the Syndicate is.
Deliver pain exquisite
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TramPham2016/characters?fbclid=IwAR1k-5jpfgDkOa3vbsiHILW3Bvu2J-izgc41f_JUK-ZjAuO1A2dVil1Ixjc ( can you check wat can i fix, im feeling kinda weak and lack on mana only 31 left after 3 auras )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info