[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Man, can you look at my character called ShwizGambalf? I think iv done something wrogn and now the game is terrible :(.
I cant even clear lvl 1 maps lul , how am i supposed to farm for better gear? not only that but the build is super boring so far
"
Mecielle wrote:
Your gear is already much better than mine, I am still trying to 6-link my damn Belly... 1700 fuses in.

Stygian Vises are really cheap, even good ones. Because they drop like snow in winter :D

You should be able to get one with good life, acceptable resists and 35%+ elemental damage with attacks rather cheaply. That would be a pretty good upgrade if you can balance the resists.

Also, why use normal jewels? You will get much more damage out of your jewel slots with flat ele damage from Abyss jewels. Our crit chance is still not high enough (rough estimate is always ~60% without diamond flask up to make multi better than flat damage) to make crit multi better than flat damage. So a 30-40c AByss jewel with 3 or 4 flat ele damage to attack or claw attack would give you at least triple the damage than one of yours gives you.

To balance lost resists if you do change your belt: Get Shrieking Essences of Loathing and craft Spiked Gloves with life and resists. Can get expensive if you are unlucky but will end up with not much damage lost and 200+ life gained.

Last, get a second DIamond Ring :D

As I said you are geared much better, well apart from the much worse jewels. Take a look at my character if you want to see what jewels I use. I sniped them over the last 3 days for around 20c each, are worth much more.

If I take all 4 jewels out (one in belt) I do around !HALF! the damage I do with them. Maybe that will drive the point home :D

Holy crap, I have no clue why I never thought to grab flat elemental damage abyss jewels. I had currency sitting around to upgrade with, and bought these for about 10-15c a piece. Massive damage upgrade, and I only lost about 300 life or so, which isn't bad for how much my damage went up.

Spoiler
@dbush2765 Diamond Flask for more crit + bring your quicksilver flasks to 20% for longer faster running? :)
"
hueLson wrote:
I cant even clear lvl 1 maps lul , how am i supposed to farm for better gear? not only that but the build is super boring so far

Characters set to private. Can't help you if we can't see your gear.
If this build is boring, we're playing totally different builds.
hey, how much dps you have in budget version?
"
dbush2765 wrote:

Holy crap, I have no clue why I never thought to grab flat elemental damage abyss jewels. I had currency sitting around to upgrade with, and bought these for about 10-15c a piece. Massive damage upgrade, and I only lost about 300 life or so, which isn't bad for how much my damage went up.

Spoiler

You put this one in the tree jewel slots?
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
dbush2765 wrote:

Spoiler

You put this one in the tree jewel slots?

Yeah, one in the belt, the rest in the tree.
"
Icaros wrote:
"
hueLson wrote:

Characters set to private. Can't help you if we can't see your gear.
If this build is boring, we're playing totally different builds.

sorry i kinda sounded like an ass lol, it's not that boring maybe it's because im frustrated that I die too much haha

you should be able to see my gear now , it's really not great , sitting at 3.5k life and resists are bad
Anyone can give me few tips about survivability in t11+ corrupted maps/abysses from my previous post?
5.5k HP, all Acrobatics + Spell Acrobatics from the tree,43% total dodge chance,36% evade chance,30% spell dodge chance, ~ 27% chance to block.

What i should improve?
Can also check my gear and saw what's wrong there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info