[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

My cousin who i'm playing on xbox with are trying out builds before 3.1 hits us. He wanted me to let you know as he does not have an account on here that the damage after swapping around lvl 55 to MS is doing insane damage.

But we both agree that it was kind of a bad move replacing the entire build instead of creating a new thread and linking to it. People sometimes search for build by ability.
"
GornoDD wrote:
Also if both supports are linked to Herald of Ice, the mana resevervation exceeds the 100% limit if you dont have a LEVEL 3 Enlighten. If you dont have a Level 3 Enlighten you should only use Innervate Support linked to your Herald of Ice.[/b]

I have tried to change Blathemy+Enfeeble to CtDT(1)+Enfeeble(5) and it's work pretty good for me (but i now run only t6 maps).

Also, i have changed HoT to Wrath and recive much more DPS boost.

Little confused with map links now, i have only 5L now, so for mapping link must be:

MS-ACs-AddLigth-Multistike-Inc_Aoe?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 14, 2017, 12:44:54 PM
First off Im on xbox and the new league isnt out yet. So I wanted to try your blade flurry spec. Just noticed you changed it to Molten strike and decided to try it out. I made an account on the forums just now to post this and say holy shit your build is so sick I do so much more damage now! Thanks!!!
I am following this guide, with the Molten Strike attack. You say that the most important part of the Claws is to provide Crit chance and Crit multiplier. However, we are taking Resolute Technique in our tree (which makes that we never deal critical hits).

What I am missing here? I am not a hardcore gamer, but something here seems weird.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
rmsddos wrote:
Have anyone figured out the innervate problem? i still cant get innervate and onslaught to proc. it did way back when i was like lvl 40 maybe.

Noone can help you if you have your characters set to private.

It is not apparent to me how i change this? can u help? :)

Edit: NVM found it! thanks for the heads up <3
Last edited by rmsddos on Dec 14, 2017, 1:49:01 PM
"
"
GornoDD wrote:
Also if both supports are linked to Herald of Ice, the mana resevervation exceeds the 100% limit if you dont have a LEVEL 3 Enlighten. If you dont have a Level 3 Enlighten you should only use Innervate Support linked to your Herald of Ice.[/b]

I have tried to change Blathemy+Enfeeble to CtDT(1)+Enfeeble(5) and it's work pretty good for me (but i now run only t6 maps).

Also, i have changed HoT to Wrath and recive much more DPS boost.

Little confused with map links now, i have only 5L now, so for mapping link must be:

MS-ACs-AddLigth-Multistike-Inc_Aoe?

Inquisitor shouldn't need DPS. HOI is a huge clear speed boost because of the explosions.
Blasphemy+Enfeeble protects you before mobs hit you, and in lots of cases helps you avoid getting hit you in the first place. CWDT is only going to protect you after you're already taking damage. That will get you one shot in an evasion build.
If you're dropping auras, drop Herald of Thunder. It's just a bit more flat damage. Much less important with abyss jewels this league.

Use Concentrated effect with your molten strike. It's one of the biggest multipliers in the game, and it reduces the max distance your meatballs fly. That means more of them will hit single targets, and they will receive more damage from Point Blank.

"
Icaros wrote:

Use Concentrated effect with your molten strike. It's one of the biggest multipliers in the game, and it reduces the max distance your meatballs fly. That means more of them will hit single targets, and they will receive more damage from Point Blank.

In full setup for single target Ele focus and Conc present.

i have now only 2 blue socket in my 5L 3r-2b armor, Add Light takes one of them.

so, im asking again, witch 2nd blue gem i should use: Cont eff or Incr. Area?

"
"
Icaros wrote:

i have now only 2 blue socket in my 5L 3r-2b armor, Add Light takes one of them.

my chest has 2b + 4r and i use inc.area and added lightn dmg. yes there might be more dmg in CE but i pretty much one shot everymob in t6/t7 maps so i would rather increase the clear speed with the larger area.
I am following this guide, with the Molten Strike attack. You say that the most important part of the Claws is to provide Crit chance and Crit multiplier. However, we are taking Resolute Technique in our tree (which makes that we never deal critical hits).

What I am missing here? I am not a hardcore gamer, but something here seems weird.
"
"
Icaros wrote:

for 5L I would use

Molten Strike
Multistrike
Ancestral Call/Elemental Dmg with Attacks
Added Lightning
AOE/Conc

Swap to underlined ones for single target

"
Kalsten wrote:

you should read further in the leveling section. We take RT early and transition into crit later. For a starter weapon I would just with Ornament of the East later in the game.
Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 14, 2017, 2:59:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info