[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Hello Guys!

All at first big Thx for this Nice Writen Guide!

I got a big Problemm... :(

I started this BF Guide and its Run Realy Good for me. I do Maps Tier 5-7 without Problemms.
Now i switched to The New Guide and i cant Play Maps Tier 2 or Higher..

Can Someone Looks at my Profile and Help me!
Is it becouse i Got so low Mana?

PLZ HELP!

Thx Guys!!
"
Chulio1986 wrote:
Hello Guys!

I started this BF Guide and its Run Realy Good for me. I do Maps Tier 5-7 without Problemms.

PLZ HELP!

Thx Guys!!

I guess u have both Herolds and Blasphemy activated if u run out of mana.

U need Enlighten (not sure if LVL 2 enough...but LVL 3) to run all 3 Auras....till than simply deactivate Herald of Thunder and youll be fine with mana.

PS: U have to activate in your profile the character section...atm noone can see you characters. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 14, 2017, 11:05:10 AM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
Seems Multistrike will be nerfed...will it still be viable with this changes?

"-Spell Echo and Multistrike no longer repeatedly casts or attacks for certain minions. We have a fix for this already but it requires further testing. It will be deployed relatively soon. "

How in the world do you get a nerf from this? Even with very bad english knowledge it should be impossible to get a nerf from what they are saying there lol.

It is talking about a bugfix for a bug that is currently happening where Multistrike will cause certain minions (aka spectres, zombies, SRS, etc.) to not work with Multistrike.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 14, 2017, 11:33:37 AM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
"
Chulio1986 wrote:
Hello Guys!

PLZ HELP!

Thx Guys!!

I guess u have both Herolds and Blasphemy activated if u run out of mana.

U need Enlighten (not sure if LVL 2 enough...but LVL 3) to run all 3 Auras....till than simply deactivate Herald of Thunder and youll be fine with mana.

PS: U have to activate in your profile the character section...atm noone can see you characters. ;)

Thx for your fast Answer!
Now i am Running with two Auras (Enfeeble and Herald of Thunder) thats Rigth?
I Tested and now its OK with the Mana!
The Dmg to Normal Mops in Grp is Good
But with Rare Mops i got little bit Trubbels also on Bosses if i dont Switch the Gems!
I dont get some XP becouse of Many Deaths... :(

Now my Profile is Activated can you Look plz

Thx Again

Have anyone figured out the innervate problem? i still cant get innervate and onslaught to proc. it did way back when i was like lvl 40 maybe.

"
rmsddos wrote:
Have anyone figured out the innervate problem? i still cant get innervate and onslaught to proc. it did way back when i was like lvl 40 maybe.

Noone can help you if you have your characters set to private.
@Chulio:

You should run Herold of Ice + Blasphemy setups.

Herold of Thunder is a DMG boost as soon as u get Enfeeble LVL 3 (or 2 not sure here).

Ye for bosses u have to swith but its not rly required sometimes....currently need about 2ß-30 seconds if I switch and 30-40 seconds if not :)

Yellow get 1 hitted too.

On the first sight cant tell u why u die so much.

For DMG get the new belt with sockets and put in a Claw Ele DMG stone into it....its a big DMG boost.

Leech is fine too.....hard to say why u die so much.

I have worser gear, about 3,5 k life and doin prety well so faar onm T6 maps....maybe TE can help u here.

The only thing you miss is phase acrobatic...maybe bcs of this?

What helps me a lot: I rolled % increased evasion on my diamond flask....this helps to survive Abyss. :)

Edit: what I've seen u havent made Mercyless Lab so faar...."Inevitable Judgement" is a rly huge DMG boost.....esp with the flask. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 14, 2017, 12:08:24 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Noteg wrote:
Hey.. Can you tell me why IED is only for single targets? I don't understand tbh..

Also what is your DPS from Molten when you're clearing maps guys?

Mine is 3.1k at 65lvl and i fell that it's too low

Cheers!

I assume you mean Ele. Focus with IED? If so, because you don't need the additinal damage, it is much better for clearspeed to use Inc AOE. With Ele. Focus you also can't proc Innervate and Onslaught from HoI.

And yes, that seems very low. Tooltip is 13k for me with bad gear and many damage passives missing (focused on life first) at level 70. Can easily clear T8. The biggest boost to your damage is getting a lot of crit and getting "Inevitable Judgement" from your merciless Lab.

The priority for claws is: High attack speed and High crit chance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> elemental damage.

It even works great with absolutely no elemental damage on the claw, as long as you get above 1.9 aps and above 7.5 crit.

As I have mentioned before, the missing ele damage from claws is easily taken care of with Abyss jewels. 3 cheap Abyss jewels can easily give you around 150 flat ele damage, which equals 300 edps with a 2 aps claw. If you later get good and expensive Abyss jewels you can even get 240 flat ele damage from 3 jewels.

I have same problem. lvl 63 and have 3.5k dps (with auras). may you help me which item(s) should i buy?
I tried to catch up with most of your most commong questions.

You need to be aware that some of the interactions the build guide are rather complex. The most common problem seems to be the Innervate and Onslaught Supports linked to Herald of Ice.

Innervate wont proc from herald of Ice if you have "Elemental Focus" linked to your main Attack Skill (Molten Strike or Blade Flurry). Innervate and Onslaught only helps for clearing maps, cause its an "on kill" effect. Innervate only procs if you kill a shocked Enemy. Shock is an Elemental Status Ailment. Elemental Focus prevents Elemental Status Ailments from being applied. When your fighting high tier Bosses you swap to Ele Focus anyways, cause you would not benefit off all the "on kill" effects (except for Elder).

Also if both supports are linked to Herald of Ice, the mana resevervation exceeds the 100% limit if you dont have a LEVEL 3 Enlighten. If you dont have a Level 3 Enlighten you should only use Innervate Support linked to your Herald of Ice.

Last edited by GornoDD on Dec 14, 2017, 12:27:18 PM
"
Kutsalizm wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Noteg wrote:
Hey.. Can you tell me why IED is only for single targets? I don't understand tbh..

Also what is your DPS from Molten when you're clearing maps guys?

Mine is 3.1k at 65lvl and i fell that it's too low

Cheers!

I assume you mean Ele. Focus with IED? If so, because you don't need the additinal damage, it is much better for clearspeed to use Inc AOE. With Ele. Focus you also can't proc Innervate and Onslaught from HoI.

And yes, that seems very low. Tooltip is 13k for me with bad gear and many damage passives missing (focused on life first) at level 70. Can easily clear T8. The biggest boost to your damage is getting a lot of crit and getting "Inevitable Judgement" from your merciless Lab.

The priority for claws is: High attack speed and High crit chance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> elemental damage.

It even works great with absolutely no elemental damage on the claw, as long as you get above 1.9 aps and above 7.5 crit.

As I have mentioned before, the missing ele damage from claws is easily taken care of with Abyss jewels. 3 cheap Abyss jewels can easily give you around 150 flat ele damage, which equals 300 edps with a 2 aps claw. If you later get good and expensive Abyss jewels you can even get 240 flat ele damage from 3 jewels.

I have same problem. lvl 63 and have 3.5k dps (with auras). may you help me which item(s) should i buy?

Well you are on a 4 link, with the wrong gems. Get a random 5-link for like 1 alch! And socket in:

Molten Strike - Multistrike - Ancestral Call - Concentrated Effect - Added Lightning Damage

Should boost your damage by a lot.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 14, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info