[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Kruciall wrote:
"
Zelos666 wrote:
Unfortunately I've encountered a big problem - I just finished Act 10 and stopped doing any damage.

It's your glove enchant. Bugged or something, I don't know. Had the same problem a day ago. Get a different enchant.

That was it, thank you very much. But what a weird thing that an enchantment just cuts away all my damage.
So PCoC doesn't work with Orb of Storms anymore? What do now?

EDIT: Holy #$%@ I'm a dumb @#$%. Resolute Technique..........
Last edited by Tsk_Tsk on Dec 14, 2017, 5:23:24 PM
Bit of advice having leveled this into maps in Abyss:

Sunder is viable straight through til maps. There are lots of cheap (1alc) unique axes like Wings of Entropy that will trivialize all campaign content with no investment into damage. Molten Strike doesn't really take off until you pick up Point Blank, Inevitable Judgement and some crit nodes. If you're having a hard time, stick to Sunder until you can support MS.

Get flat damage on your jewels - they're one of your largest source of damage Abyss league

"Hits can't be evaded" is absolutely not necessary until top tier end game content. It's a great boost to damage, but as long as you can maintain 85%+ chance to hit, you won't notice much of a difference. I tested both Ornament of the East and a ~250 eDPS claw in maps. The claw with a good attack speed roll was significantly faster clear, and improved movement speed with shield charge.

Haven't seen this mentioned but you can get quite a bit more single target with ancestral call on by simply attacking in place a bit of distance away from the mob. Hitting the ground will throw meatballs, and you'll spawn an ancestor on top of them which also spawns balls. Without simulating it's hard to get exact numbers, but this might actually be more DPS than Elemental Damage With Attacks.

Blood rage and lightning golem are a huge clear speed boost. Don't skip them. Attack speed = movement speed with shield charge.

If you're having mana problems, drop Herald of Thunder.
"
GornoDD wrote:

for 5L I would use

Molten Strike
Multistrike
Ancestral Call/Elemental Dmg with Attacks
Added Lightning
AOE/Conc

Swap to underlined ones for single target

Greatly TNX!

May be this info could be addet to lvl-ing or gem setup?
"
GornoDD wrote:

Innervate wont proc from herald of Ice if you have "Elemental Focus" linked to your main Attack Skill (Molten Strike or Blade Flurry). Innervate and Onslaught only helps for clearing maps, cause its an "on kill" effect. Innervate only procs if you kill a shocked Enemy. Shock is an Elemental Status Ailment. Elemental Focus prevents Elemental Status Ailments from being applied. When your fighting high tier Bosses you swap to Ele Focus anyways, cause you would not benefit off all the "on kill" effects (except for Elder).

Unfortunately this doesn't cover the problem I've been having. I don't have Elemental Focus equipped and I'm still almost never proccing Innervate or Onslaught.
hey, I have some mana issues, with all the mana reservation I end up with 57 mana, I can manage but it would be a lot better with like 70, which would need 700 total mana (actually at 571), any idea how I can manage that ? or maybe we pick some int/mana nodes on endgame tree ? I'm lvl 72

EDIT : and I just saw we have to remove spirit void later on the tree, which will be worse for me I think
Last edited by MadTemplar on Dec 14, 2017, 10:00:42 PM
"
Inirit wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

Innervate wont proc from herald of Ice if you have "Elemental Focus" linked to your main Attack Skill (Molten Strike or Blade Flurry). Innervate and Onslaught only helps for clearing maps, cause its an "on kill" effect. Innervate only procs if you kill a shocked Enemy. Shock is an Elemental Status Ailment. Elemental Focus prevents Elemental Status Ailments from being applied. When your fighting high tier Bosses you swap to Ele Focus anyways, cause you would not benefit off all the "on kill" effects (except for Elder).

Unfortunately this doesn't cover the problem I've been having. I don't have Elemental Focus equipped and I'm still almost never proccing Innervate or Onslaught.

because you have almost zero crit. no crit no chance to freeze, no freeze no chance to procc innervate/onslaught.

when you hit 30ish crit you will have a decent uptime.

get a claw that has base crit, this is absolute mandatory. also a diamond flask is huge.
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen wrote:
"
Inirit wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

because you have almost zero crit. no crit no chance to freeze, no freeze no chance to procc innervate/onslaught.

when you hit 30ish crit you will have a decent uptime.

get a claw that has base crit, this is absolute mandatory. also a diamond flask is huge.

I'm at around 18% chance to crit, I figured that would be enough to at least sometimes proc it. I'll start stacking more crit once I get some more currency and see if it resolves the problem, thanks for the guidance.
Well i will post my suggest/fails with the build so far.
First/only char in the league.

My Gear
Spoiler

Bought the tabula for like 15c (should be cheaper now),rare claw 3c (but isnt much better then wasp which is 1c),orment unique claw 1c,rings one self found one 1c,amulet 1c,boots self found,starkonjas 1c, gloves 1c.
So like 21-25c for the full gear. What i did/is possible with it is below. Maybe items are even cheaper now.

Leveling
Spoiler
Leveling was easy as hell. I used sunder until around 45 then i switched to BF and bought a 5link for 5c. Was even better then sunder but 2 lvls later the guide switched to MS. Started using MS too and hell it was EVEN BETTER. Used only self found weapons and did hell of a dmg.

Mapping
Spoiler

I am lvl 83 yet and mapping was easy ..... i think i never ripped as less as with this char/build by far(first league chars normaly rips a lot for me....there is a reason why i play sc :D). Abysses sometimes killed me at around lvl 73 but now even they won't.
I rarely even switch gems for bosses except at rly hard rolled maps t10+.
Just did a racecours (t11 i think) corrupted with vuln,ele weak,beyond,boss life and more shit on it and it only died once to the beyond frost boss. Map bosses themself where easy again.(but switched gems cause i didnt knew before :D).
I failed 0 maps so far and with my first char in a league i normaly fail some now and then and for sure more often then 0.

AND REMEMBER I RUN THEM WITH A TABULA.

Bosses
Spoiler

Only did Atziri and Uber Izaro yet.
Atziri was at 75 and i was pretty scared but as always i am not afraid to rip a set to have some fun and i often do at the start of the leagues.
Well not this time. Died only once to or better after the trio to bleeding cause my pot was empty.
And i am by far not the best at atziri.

Just did Uber izaro/lab like 20mins ago with lvl 82. Traps where scary and i thought so would izaro be.
Well guess what? I was wrong. I had 2 essences and 2 golems in the 3. fight cause i am stupid and bad but he just got rekt(died in like 3-5seconds of hiting at max...not counted in his tp and running back). I even forgot to swap gems before the first fight and he still died rly fast.
And remember TABULA and like 10c worth of other items only.
DONT TELL ME EVER AGAIN ITS NOT A BUDGET BUILD.

Tl;dr
Spoiler

Build is op. Never tell me again it's not a budget build.
Came up to t12 corrupted maps without failing one and did uber lab and normal atziri first try with 21-25c investement.
Game feels like to easy.

I REPEAT NEVER TELL ME AGAIN THIS ISNT A BUDGET BUILD.

Thx OP for making that guide.
Build seems good so far, though I'm using slightly different links because I have a shield with CWDT as a mod. I'm not seeing the tool-tip I would have expected or in PoB, but it still seems to melt everything so far anyway, including uber lab as previous poster noted. I'm only up to T10 maps so far though. [yes I know my chest isn't great for this build but it was like 4c so ...]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info