[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
plescure wrote:
Apologies if this has already been asked

If we're taking Vaal pact, how does this work if we have blood rage. Wont the lack of life regen be a ball ache in the downtime between kills?

I really dont like blood rage aswell (even without vaal pact) it basically means we are never on full life and oneshots are way more likely. I dropped it and went for poachers mark Aura instead of enfeeble. Works fine for generating frenzy charges and the additional life leech on hit makes us a bit "tankier" and compensates the loss of enfeeble. In addition the 100% increased flask charges will result in an easier uptime.
Innervate + Onslaught don't seem to proc while linked with herald of ice. Is it because I have resolute technique still ?
"
Warmey wrote:
Innervate + Onslaught don't seem to proc while linked with herald of ice. Is it because I have resolute technique still ?

Yes. If u dont crit, u cant freeze so HoI doesnt proc. If HoI doesnt proc, Innervate and Onslaught neither. Take out Resolute Technique and problem solved. Its the same as Ele Focus gem.
"
NemesisSoulX wrote:
I still dont get it lol

whats the best 5 link MS for single target and for clear?

is ms-ac-ele dmg with attacks-multistrike-added lightning a good setup?

Let's see...

Single Target --> MS - Ele dmg - Added Light - Multi - ele FOcus - Conc Effect

Pulls --> MS - AC - Added Light - Multi - Increased AOE - Conc Effect.

As 5L, didnt do the maths to secure what to drop. Conc could be a possibility.
Recommended Leveling Uniques shows no uniques :(
Last edited by czkb on Dec 14, 2017, 9:07:16 AM
What's with the HoI setup. I never seem to proc innervate or onslaught with this setup. Is there a trick??
Hi, I liked the old Blade Furry build more than the new Molten. I need some help, I believe my damage is way too low and I want to know what I'm doing wrong :S. I know my gear is not as good as the one in the guide but my damage is way much lower my gems are mostly 1-2 lvls below the ones on the build. Here is a pic of in-game dmg https://imgur.com/a/qRaj5 I'm mostly comparing the damage to the old picture which is this one https://postimg.org/image/puzlujitt/
I'm kind of new still, thanks in advance :)
Hey.. Can you tell me why IED is only for single targets? I don't understand tbh..

Also what is your DPS from Molten when you're clearing maps guys?

Mine is 3.1k at 65lvl and i fell that it's too low

Cheers!
"
Noteg wrote:
Hey.. Can you tell me why IED is only for single targets? I don't understand tbh..

Also what is your DPS from Molten when you're clearing maps guys?

Mine is 3.1k at 65lvl and i fell that it's too low

Cheers!

I assume you mean Ele. Focus with IED? If so, because you don't need the additinal damage, it is much better for clearspeed to use Inc AOE. With Ele. Focus you also can't proc Innervate and Onslaught from HoI.

And yes, that seems very low. Tooltip is 13k for me with bad gear and many damage passives missing (focused on life first) at level 70. Can easily clear T8. The biggest boost to your damage is getting a lot of crit and getting "Inevitable Judgement" from your merciless Lab.

The priority for claws is: High attack speed and High crit chance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> elemental damage.

It even works great with absolutely no elemental damage on the claw, as long as you get above 1.9 aps and above 7.5 crit.

As I have mentioned before, the missing ele damage from claws is easily taken care of with Abyss jewels. 3 cheap Abyss jewels can easily give you around 150 flat ele damage, which equals 300 edps with a 2 aps claw. If you later get good and expensive Abyss jewels you can even get 240 flat ele damage from 3 jewels.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 14, 2017, 10:48:06 AM
Seems Multistrike will be nerfed...will it still be viable with this changes?

"-Spell Echo and Multistrike no longer repeatedly casts or attacks for certain minions. We have a fix for this already but it requires further testing. It will be deployed relatively soon. "

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info