[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

I have been trying out the build to test before incursion and I am loving it.

One thing I would like to mention for leveling section potentially, sanguine sisters in the torched courts near the end of act 5 are a PERFECT filler spectre before solar guards for massive clearing. As well as using labyrinth to keep spectres at max possible level during leveling w/ desecrate. Cruel and merciless levels @ 55 and 68 respectively. May be common knowledge but every desecrate skill up is huge boost to leveling and this was my first summoner so I just stumbled on it.

Great job on the guide, praying that it will still be viable once patch notes pop.

Thanks!
"
TrueEdge wrote:

Also I don't know why people play with arc. I tryed it and I don't like it. With ball lightning I can curse entire rooms instantly

I'm playing with arc, I see no idea how to use lighting-ball efficiently.

Am I right that I have to hit everyone with lighting before Solars hit em with fire ?
If I had not done this, Fireballs will hit huge resist ?

Thanks
"
pkirill wrote:
"
TrueEdge wrote:

Also I don't know why people play with arc. I tryed it and I don't like it. With ball lightning I can curse entire rooms instantly

Am I right that I have to hit everyone with lighting before Solars hit em with fire ?

Thanks
No, you don't have to hit first. Your minions don't trigger EE, only you, so if you hit second, it just means your minions don't get the benefit until after you hit.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"

Thanks

Your minion elemental damage won't proc EE, so you don't have to worry about increased resistance to fire if you aren't fast enough to cast, I thought the same thing initially lol
Oh my, I got Ball of lighting, how I understand.
I misread and got Orb of Storms instead.
Arc is much better then Orb
Lol i`m noob
Last edited by pkirill on May 27, 2018, 4:36:50 AM
I like my

So I have to choose what is better to have on helm.

CwDT max with Flesh (DPS)
or CwDT lev-1 with corpses

Or I can have both, but I have to invest into DEX skills to be able to socket the second ring with standalone Desecrate, which is must have.
Last edited by pkirill on May 27, 2018, 4:43:00 AM
Guys, any suggestions for what Im missing to beef up my build?

I'm close to killing UberLab (twice in a row died with a sliver of Izarios life remaining but I've also not been playing the fight well...my previous build was such an Izario killer that it barely mattered) and I have up to t15 unlocked but I just don't feel safe.

I take a TON of damage, and I don't feel tanky. I'll post my current stats soon and of course they'll be rendered obsolete when I get the final ascendancy but just to give some idea. I feel like my defense is wafer thin, even with two Reckless Defence jewels

Thanks! And thanks Adam, have switched in a couple of quick heal life flasks too!

EDIT: beat Izario, but the underlying issue of being too much like tissue paper remains. I've taken Pupper Master since my rez was already capped but I can respec if that's better.
Last edited by Autofire2 on May 27, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
What if I put this on my Animated Guard ?

Played this build to 97 in HC Flashback league, solo mapping the entire time. Highest level character ive had and it looks like i'll finish in the top 10 for a demi! Thanks for the detailed guide, always appreciate when there are leveling recommendations and alternative gem and playstyle options. There were no reckless defense jewels available on HC to me for the most part, so I went with generic abyss jewels and no ahn's helmet. Switched to using a rumi's in my 90s and felt much tankier afterwards. Also used a bisco's leash which was really nice on maps that you could sustain your stacks. couldn't get ahold of a Block % applied to spells shaped shield, but just tried to stack life and had extra 1% max light res from shield. I used solar guards the entire time since i was speed mapping and farmed t12 shaped dunes for the majority of my run. Only a few oh shit moments, great playstyle for hardcore in that you can focus on not dying while your spectres focus on blowing stuff up.

Shame i won't get a chance to try out TV's, but ill definitely be running something similar to this again!
"
pkirill wrote:
What if I put this on my Animated Guard ?

I'm certain that would only give your AG the armour stats and extra life. The other mods would only apply to the AG's minions, which won't exist.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info