[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
TrueEdge wrote:
uhm, I see that you have your shield charge in you shield. You know that your claw has the fortify gem build in and you would save one gem slot if you put your shield charge + faster attacks in there?

I'm well aware. It's like that because I'm in the middle of changing around gear and acquiring "The Scourge" claw, which doesn't have fortify. So my setup is correct for what I need.
So what is the primary method of regaining life? Aside from life flask, there's just a small amount of regen.

How do you recover life against bosses where you can't refill your lonely little life flask?
"
Kurnis wrote:
So what is the primary method of regaining life? Aside from life flask, there's just a small amount of regen.

How do you recover life against bosses where you can't refill your lonely little life flask?

The best solution I found was getting such a shield

It also frees up your amulet slot.

Otherwise you just have to actively watch the boss and dodge and move around. And also use bone offering, it also recovers life.
Last edited by TrueEdge on May 25, 2018, 7:13:46 PM
Hi, is this build begginer friendly?
"
EdSterling wrote:
Hi, is this build begginer friendly?

It doesn't get much easier. You literally just use the shield charge movement skill to fly around while your minions kill everything, stopping to collect loot along the way.
I always found it difficult to cap resists, since we use quite a few uniques (helm, boots, chest) in slots that usually give quite a few resists. Anyone ever try using Alira instead of 2 passive pts?
We use Flammability for max. damage or?
"
HÄSI wrote:
We use Flammability for max. damage or?

Yes, but in late game you can switch to temp chains, because your minions deal enought damage and we need a bit more defense, because who looks to lose xp on lvl 95?
Someone in this thread was asking for SC options and I would say its in the jewels.
Skip the reckless defense and just craft some dps/utility stuff.
Was it this thread?
"
Plunderer wrote:
Someone in this thread was asking for SC options and I would say its in the jewels.
Skip the reckless defense and just craft some dps/utility stuff.
Was it this thread?

I was one of the first 50 Necro's to hit L95 in the current 3-week softcore Bestiary race & I did it deathless and solo the entire way. My complete crap-tier jewels all the way till the end were:

- Jewel 1: Minions Deal 15% Inc Damage / +15 Dex
- Jewel 2: Minions Deal 16% Inc Damage / +6 All Attributes
- Jewel 3: Minions Have 6% Inc Att & Cast Speed / Minions Have 8% Chance to Hinder
- Jewel 4: Minions Regen 0.8% Life / Minions Have +11% Chaos Res / +25 Life
- Jewel 5: Minions Regen 0.8% Life / Minions Have 8% Inc Life / +35 Life
- Jewel 6: Minions Deal 16% Inc Damage / Minions Have +10% All Res / +10% Fire & Light Res
- Jewel 7: Minions Have 6% Inc Att & Cast Speed / Minions Regen 0.6% Life / +25 Life
- Jewel 8: Minions Leech 0.35% Dam as Life / Minions Deal 5-8 Phys Damage / +30 Life

I purchased every one of them for 3 chaos or less.

My only regret was that I did L0-95 with TVanguard's and completely forgot to swap over to Solar Guards until I hit L95, when I meant to do it at around L80. Boy was that an unnecessarily painful and slow experience.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on May 26, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info