[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Autofire2 wrote:
Thanks for the advice! Here's a snapshot of my character defences: http://ibb.co/jou0WT

Summary:

Level 85
HP: 4230
Mana 2015
Shield: 886
Armour: 3628
Evasion: 1129
Block/Spell Block: 45/23
Rez: Capped

Sorry, I realize I should have reposted my question too which was basically: how far off am I from having a viably defensive character for T15 maps and above? Presumably I'll eventually be able to finish the lab and get my last ascendancy, which will free up lots of Rez which I can replace with more defensive items.
Howdy, summoners. I plan to use this build to start incursion league. In last leagues, by taking advantage of decent lvling gears and enough currencies to buy necessary pieces of end-game gears, I felt "everything is awesome" when playing the build. So, I have never tried starting a league with this build before. I just wonder if you guys all follow guidance in the original post to lvl your summoner? Any other good suggestions/tips to do so? I'd really appreciate it.
Ok my last upgrade will be +1 Bone's of Ullr, corrupted so any so far and now luck and then a +1 Vis Mortis, 6 corrupted so far 1 bricked

This one I use for endgame bosses like Uber Elder and so

Did now every endgame boss except chayula, will buy the last missing splinter today and kill her.
E: Chayula was so easy. You just whirling blade a few seconds around and she is dead and drops ofc nothing.

So far I really love this build! Thanks for sharing it!
Last edited by TrueEdge on May 24, 2018, 8:11:35 AM
"
TrueEdge wrote:
Ok my last upgrade will be ...

I do not see how you get DEX for gems. I have to wear +DEX ring to reach requirements.
"
pkirill wrote:

I do not see how you get DEX for gems. I have to wear +DEX ring to reach requirements.

I skilled a 30 dex note on the tree. Also I am level 95 right now.

Also I don't know why people play with arc. I tryed it and I don't like it. With ball lightning I can curse entire rooms instantly
Last edited by TrueEdge on May 24, 2018, 8:14:21 AM
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Howdy, summoners. I plan to use this build to start incursion league. In last leagues, by taking advantage of decent lvling gears and enough currencies to buy necessary pieces of end-game gears, I felt "everything is awesome" when playing the build. So, I have never tried starting a league with this build before. I just wonder if you guys all follow guidance in the original post to lvl your summoner? Any other good suggestions/tips to do so? I'd really appreciate it.

This is one of the easiest build's to level I have ever played. It's not very fast while levelling, but super tanky and easy to play. Here's my own reference sheet/guide for levelling:

L0:
- Wake up on the beach from a big night out. Go kill the zombie eating that other dude next to you, then collect the wand on the ground and equip the skill gem he drops. Kill the everything and all the crates, equipping any gear that drops until Hillcuck, then kill the giant fool.
- Head into town & sell the shit you don't need. Take your rewards and get yourself (in order) the Frost Bolt, Ele Prolif & Phantasm skill gems to put in the first 3-link wand with correct colour sockets you can find (Blue-Blue-Blue).

L1-3:
- Collect any 3-link wand you find and store it in your stash as well as one for each of your alternate weapon slots, along with any red-colour skill gems and generic iron rings that drop.
- Buy any boots with Movement Speed on them from the town vendor if they sell them. Equip your movement speed flask ASAP and ideally if they keep dropping, you want 1 life flask, 1 mana flask and 3 speed flasks until you finish Act 10.
- Pick up everything you can and vendor it as you go for transmutes and alterations, but don't bother identifying any items.

L4-7:
- Obtain and equip a Flame Totem skill gem. You can also link a Phantasm skill gem to it if you like / have the sockets in any gear.
- Next get yourself a Raise Zombie skill gem and equip it somewhere if you have the space.

L8-9:
- Sell one of your Iron Ring's + any Red Skill gem at the vendor to get back a Ruby Ring. Then sell that Ruby Ring with a 3-link Magic Wand and an Orb of Alteration to get back a "+1 to Fire Gems Wand" that will still be 3-linked with the same colours (You want the colours to be Blue-Red-Blue).
- Obtain and Equip an SRS skill gem, Minion Damage skill gem and Melee Splash skill gem in the newly crafted +1 wand.
- Now do the same again to get a second +1 wand (Red-Blue-Blue again). In the second wand, you can put the 3-link flame totem setup of your choice in it.
- Grab a minion damage support skill gem. You can equip it with the Raise Zombie skill gem if you have free sockets in the helm or chest to allow it. Do the same with a Meele Splash skill gem, buying an additional one to put in an alternate weapon skill slot. This also can be linked with the Raise Zombie skill gem if you have free sockets somewhere.

L10-11:
- Obtain and equip a Lightning Warp skill gem so you have a movement skill to use to get across gaps, ledges and can even skip entire pointless sections of some maps by using it to warp up to higher levels of the map.
- Obtain and equip a Clarity Aura skill gem. Activate and use it from now on. This should enable you to drop your mana flask from now on, allowing for an extra flask of your choice.
- Obtain and store a Shield Charge skill gem in your stash.

L12-15:
- Obtain and place a Flesh Offering and two Bone Offering skill gems in one of your alternate weapon slots to start levelling them for later use.

L16-17:
- Obtain two Desecrate skill gems, put one aside in your stash and place the second in one of your second alternate weapon gem slots.

L18-23:
- Minion Life and other Minion support gems usually become available around this point, if you want them.

L24:
- Obtain an Enfeeble skill gem and store it in your stash.
- If you'd like a nice big juicy boost to your DPS, you can obtain and equip the Hatred Aura skill gem, then activate it and use it from now on. It will cost you 50% of your total mana reserved permanently, so manage your mana usage accordingly.

L25-27:
- From L25 onwards (the start of Act 3), 4-linked items begin to drop. At or after L25, buy or obtain any level Life Flask you can find and a Bone Spirit Shield. Sell them to the town vendor with an Orb of Transmutation to get yourself a Flask of Animation back. Now sell that Flask of Animation with a 4-linked Magic Helmet (with an Intelligence stat base) and an Orb of Alteration to get a "+1 to Minion Gems Helmet" back. You should really find yourself a 4-linked helm with Intelligence as the base stat requirement if possible, because the colour combo you want for the helm is Blue-Blue-Blue-Red. This helm is where you will slot in either your Raise Zombie or SRS skill gem setup's from now on, along with what ever support gems you would prefer to use with them (they are advised here in the levelling guide on page 1 of this build guide). I'd say switch the SRS gem setup in here once you have a 4-linked version of the helm. The 4-link SRS gem setup is SRS, Faster Casting, Melee Splash & Minion Damage (Blue-Blue-Red-Blue).
- Obtain a Quartz Flask and keep it in your stash for use in the Lab.

L28-29:
- As per the build guide, you should have Death Attunement on the skill tree by now (the skill tree node grants an extra spectre). Obtain a Raise Spectre skill gem, along with a Minion Damage skill gem and either LMP or GMP to go with them. You'll need to find an available linked Blue-Blue-Green socket combo somewhere in your setup for this. Once done, go and raise some dead Flame Sentinels in The Solaris Temple. These will be your raised spectres until you later come across TV's in act 6. Don't forget that from this point onwards, you'll need to raise the Flame Sentinels again at the start of each new higher level zone or area you enter.
- Also as per the build guide, you should have Elemental Equilibrium on the skill tree by now. To take advantage of this, you'll want to obtain and slot in the Ball Lightning and LMP or GMP skill gems, linked, somewhere in your setup (preferably in your boots). Once done, persistently use ball lightning to trigger EE on enemies. It's a huge damage boost to do it.

L30:
- You can obtain and equip the Bisco's Leash unique belt now.

L31-33:
- Obtain and store a Fortify skill gem in your stash.
- It's a bit of a pain in the ass to find space for it, but if you can, feel free to obtain and slot in a Generosity Support skill gem and link it to your Hatred skill gem for a 20%-40% increased effect for your minions. This is completely optional though. Not required at all.

L34:
- Obtain and equip a Stone Golem skill gem.

L35:
- You can obtain and equip the Bones of Ullr unique boots now, make sure they are a minimum "ilvl 25" so that you can craft 4 sockets on to them if needed. Equip when correct socket numbers and colours are crafted on to the item.
- You can obtain and equip the Stone of Lazhwar unique Amulet.
-

L36-37:
- You can obtain and equip either the cheaper Wraithlord unique helm or the more expensive and them persistently used Skullhead unique helm now. Make sure they are a minimum "ilvl 25" so that you can craft 4 sockets on to them if needed. Equip when correct socket numbers and colours are crafted on to the item (Blue-Blue-Red-Red).

L38:
- Replace the Faster Casting skill gem in your helmet with the Spell Echo skill gem instead.
- Obtain and replace the LMP skill gem in your boots linked to ball lightning, with the Greater Multiple Projectiles skill gem instead.
- Obtain and store two "Cast When Damage Taken" skill gems in your stash.
- Obtain and store an "Empower" skill gem in your stash.
- Obtain and socket a Curse on Hit skill gem in your boots, along with the Enfeeble skill gem you should have in your stash. They should be in a 4-link Blue-Blue-Blue-Green setup along with Ball Lightning and GMP.

L39:
- When possible, obtain a pair of 4-socket strength base gloves, that have two sets of 2-linked sockets. We want this so we can run two seperate CWDT setups in the one pair of gloves. The first setup is a L1 CWDT gem linked to a max level 6 Desecrate. The other combo is a CWDT gem linked to a Bone Offering that can both be levelled up together to L20 or higher. Equip as advised, then make sure not to let the CWDT L1 / Desecrate L6 combo level up higher than that, while the other CWDT/BO combo can level up as normal.

L40:
- Obtain a Basalt flask and keep it in your stash for use in the Lab.

L41-44:
- Do the Normal Labyrinth and chose Necromancer as the ascendancy, with the first ascendancy option being Invoker - make sure to equip 3 x Life flasks and a Quartz flask before entering the Lab though!!!!!

L45:
- Purchase any "Unset Ring" from poe.trade and colour it red, then slot your Summon Stone Golem skill gem in it. The ring should have Life on it, with then any mix of the following in order of priority: Dex / All Attributes / +1 To Level of Socketed Gem / Mana Regen / Mana / Life Regen / Resistances.
- While you at it, see if you can upgrade your other ring to have as much Life & all resistances as possible.

L46-49:
- You can obtain and equip the Advancing Fortress unique claw now. Equip when correct socket numbers and colours are crafted on to the item (Blue-Blue-Green).

L50-54:
- From any time onwards now, you can drop the SRS skill setup entirely and just use Spectres as your main damage source, once you make the decision between Solar Guards or TV's & then raise them. Personally I wouldn't recommend making the switch though until you have both the needed unique boots and helm, with correctly coloured sockets. It's not a rush to do though because SRS will easily see you through to the end of Act 10 and kill Kitava just fine. Once you do make the permanent switch over to Raise Spectres, you can then switch from dual wand's to a claw and a shield (preferably the unique shield) and then plug in the Blue-Blue-Green claw skill gem setup (Flesh Offering, Desecrate & Clarity) and the Red-Red-Green shield gem setup (Fortify, Shield Charge & Faster Attacks).

L55-58:
- Do the Cruel Labyrinth. Get "Soul Weaver". As always, equip 3 x Life flasks, a Basalt and Quartz flask.

L59-67:
- You can obtain and equip the Vis Mortis unique body armour now, make sure they are a minimum "ilvl 25" so that you can craft 4 sockets on to them if needed. Equip when correct socket numbers and colours are crafted on to the item.

L68:
- Do the Merc Labyrinth. Get "Mistress of Sacrifice". As always, equip 3 x Life flasks, a Basalt and Quartz flask.

L69:
- Kill Kitava and Finish Act 10, moving on to maps.

Once Act 10 is finished:
- Sit in the global 820 trade channels and either accept or pay for your 6 Uber Lab Trials ASAP.
- Do the Uber Lab. Get "Commander of Darkness". As always, equip 3 x Life flasks, a Basalt and Quartz flask.
- Buy and equip either your Vis Mortis or Tabula Rasa, to shift the Raise Spectre skill gem setup over too.
- Buy a levelled Animate Guardian skill gem once you can afford it from poe.trade and equip it in your helm when ready to use it, along with it's required gear. I often do this step last, because you can easily Map to T16 maps and then kill all the Guardians and Shaper with this build, without even needing the Animate Guardian.
- Buy or equip the relevant flasks you would now like to use.

Guide Notes:
- I run "Enfeeble" as my curse in the "curse on hit" setup in my boots, which means the build only needs 111 Dex - which is a really easy number to achieve with this build and means I get an extra Dex skill tree point back and don't need to put Dex on a jewel in the skill tree either, freeing up extra ability to stack damage / move speed or minion effects.

Gear colour for loot filter:
+1 Wand 1 - RBB
+1 Wand 2 - RBB
Alternate Weapon Wand 1 - BBB (Does not need to be linked)
Alternate Weapon Wand 2 - RGB (Does not need to be linked)
+1 Helm - BBRB
Standard Helm - BBRR
Chest - BBRB
Claw - BBG
Shield - RRG
Gloves - BR + BG (Need 2 x 2-Links, NOT a 4-link)
Boots - BBBG

This is what the final build for my character looks like, it's not even high end gear or skill gems at all and I have taken it to L95 already in the current 3-week race league, starting it out from scratch and levelling it without any twink or unique gear at all:
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Jun 17, 2018, 9:29:30 PM
"
Adambjjoz wrote:

This is what the final build for my character looks like, it's not even high end gear or skill gems at all and I have taken it to L95 already in the current 3-week race league, starting it out from scratch and levelling it without any twink or unique gear at all:

uhm, I see that you have your shield charge in you shield. You know that your claw has the fortify gem build in and you would save one gem slot if you put your shield charge + faster attacks in there?
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
L30:

Eh, if only it was that easy... Lvl 100 and lvl 95 in Flashback SSF, Skyforth, Lycosidae and Tukohama's Fortress in stash, yet no sight on Bisco's Leash.
Love the build, and can't wait to run it in Incursion!
Question- if I'm playing softcore, what changes do you recommend to ramp up the damage and/or speed? (or would you keep everything the same and just be tanky?)

If someone already explained this, I'm sorry!!

Thanks!
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

This is one of the easiest build's to level I have ever played. It's not very fast while levelling, but super tanky and easy to play. Here's my own reference sheet/guide for levelling:

L0:
- Wake up on the beach from a big night out. Go kill the zombie eating that other dude next to you, then collect the wand on the ground and equip the skill gem he drops. Kill the everything and all the crates, equipping any gear that drops until Hillcuck, then kill the giant fool.
- Head into town & sell the shit you don't need. Take your rewards and get yourself (in order) the Frost Bolt, Ele Prolif & Phantasm skill gems to put in the first 3-link wand with correct colour sockets you can find (Blue-Blue-Blue).

L1-3:
- Collect any 3-link wand you find and store it in your stash as well as one for each of your alternate weapon slots, along with any red-colour skill gems and generic iron rings that drop.
- Buy any boots with Movement Speed on them from the town vendor if they sell them. Equip your movement speed flask ASAP and ideally if they keep dropping, you want 1 life flask, 1 mana flask and 3 speed flasks until you finish Act 10.
- Pick up everything you can and vendor it as you go for transmutes and alterations, but don't bother identifying any items.

L4-7:
- Obtain and equip a Flame Totem skill gem. You can also link a Phantasm skill gem to it if you like / have the sockets in any gear.
- Next get yourself a Raise Zombie skill gem and equip it somewhere if you have the space.

L8-9:
- Sell one of your Iron Ring's + any Red Skill gem at the vendor to get back a Ruby Ring. Then sell that Ruby Ring with a 3-link Magic Wand and an Orb of Alteration to get back a "+1 to Fire Gems Wand" that will still be 3-linked with the same colours (You want the colours to be Blue-Red-Blue).
- Obtain and Equip an SRS skill gem, Minion Damage skill gem and Melee Splash skill gem in the newly crafted +1 wand.
- Now do the same again to get a second +1 wand (Red-Blue-Blue again). In the second wand, you can put the 3-link flame totem setup of your choice in it.
- Grab a minion damage support skill gem. You can equip it with the Raise Zombie skill gem if you have free sockets in the helm or chest to allow it. Do the same with a Meele Splash skill gem, buying an additional one to put in an alternate weapon skill slot. This also can be linked with the Raise Zombie skill gem if you have free sockets somewhere.

L10-11:
- Obtain and equip a Lightning Warp skill gem so you have a movement skill to use to get across gaps, ledges and can even skip entire pointless sections of some maps by using it to warp up to higher levels of the map.
- Obtain and equip a Clarity Aura skill gem. Activate and use it from now on. This should enable you to drop your mana flask from now on, allowing for an extra flask of your choice.
- Obtain and store a Shield Charge skill gem in your stash.

L12-15:
- Obtain and place a Flesh Offering and two Bone Offering skill gems in one of your alternate weapon slots to start levelling them for later use.

L16-17:
- Obtain two Desecrate skill gems, put one aside in your stash and place the second in one of your second alternate weapon gem slots.

L18-23:
- Minion Life and other Minion support gems usually become available around this point, if you want them.

L24:
- Obtain an Enfeeble skill gem and store it in your stash.
- If you'd like a nice big juicy boost to your DPS, you can obtain and equip the Hatred Aura skill gem, then activate it and use it from now on. It will cost you 50% of your total mana reserved permanently, so manage your mana usage accordingly.

L25-27:
- From L25 onwards (the start of Act 3), 4-linked items begin to drop. At or after L25, buy or obtain any level Life Flask you can find and a Bone Spirit Shield. Sell them to the town vendor with an Orb of Transmutation to get yourself a Flask of Animation back. Now sell that Flask of Animation with a 4-linked Magic Helmet (with an Intelligence stat base) and an Orb of Alteration to get a "+1 to Minion Gems Helmet" back. You should really find yourself a 4-linked helm with Intelligence as the base stat requirement if possible, because the colour combo you want for the helm is Blue-Blue-Blue-Red. This helm is where you will slot in either your Raise Zombie or SRS skill gem setup's from now on, along with what ever support gems you would prefer to use with them (they are advised here in the levelling guide on page 1 of this build guide). I'd say switch the SRS gem setup in here once you have a 4-linked version of the helm. The 4-link SRS gem setup is SRS, Faster Casting, Melee Splash & Minion Damage (Blue-Blue-Red-Blue).
- Obtain a Quartz Flask and keep it in your stash for use in the Lab.

L28-29:
- As per the build guide, you should have Death Attunement on the skill tree by now (the skill tree node grants an extra spectre). Obtain a Raise Spectre skill gem, along with a Minion Damage skill gem and either LMP or GMP to go with them. You'll need to find an available linked Blue-Blue-Green socket combo somewhere in your setup for this. Once done, go and raise some dead Flame Sentinels in The Solaris Temple. These will be your raised spectres until you later come across TV's in act 6. Don't forget that from this point onwards, you'll need to raise the Flame Sentinels again at the start of each new higher level zone or area you enter.
- Also as per the build guide, you should have Elemental Equilibrium on the skill tree by now. To take advantage of this, you'll want to obtain and slot in the Ball Lightning and LMP or GMP skill gems, linked, somewhere in your setup (preferably in your boots). Once done, persistently use ball lightning to trigger EE on enemies. It's a huge damage boost to do it.

L30:

L31-33:
- Obtain and store a Fortify skill gem in your stash.
- It's a bit of a pain in the ass to find space for it, but if you can, feel free to obtain and slot in a Generosity Support skill gem and link it to your Hatred skill gem for a 20%-40% increased effect for your minions. This is completely optional though. Not required at all.

L34:
- Obtain and equip a Stone Golem skill gem.

L35:
- You can obtain and equip the Bones of Ullr unique boots now, make sure they are a minimum "ilvl 25" so that you can craft 4 sockets on to them if needed. Equip when correct socket numbers and colours are crafted on to the item.
- You can obtain and equip the Stone of Lazhwar unique Amulet.
-

L36-37:
- You can obtain and equip either the cheaper Wraithlord unique helm or the more expensive and them persistently used Skullhead unique helm now. Make sure they are a minimum "ilvl 25" so that you can craft 4 sockets on to them if needed. Equip when correct socket numbers and colours are crafted on to the item (Blue-Blue-Red-Red).

L38:
- Replace the Faster Casting skill gem in your helmet with the Spell Echo skill gem instead.
- Obtain and replace the LMP skill gem in your boots linked to ball lightning, with the Greater Multiple Projectiles skill gem instead.
- Obtain and store two "Cast When Damage Taken" skill gems in your stash.
- Obtain and store an "Empower" skill gem in your stash.
- Obtain and socket a Curse on Hit skill gem in your boots, along with the Enfeeble skill gem you should have in your stash. They should be in a 4-link Blue-Blue-Blue-Green setup along with Ball Lightning and GMP.

L39:
- When possible, obtain a pair of 4-socket strength base gloves, that have two sets of 2-linked sockets. We want this so we can run two seperate CWDT setups in the one pair of gloves. The first setup is a L1 CWDT gem linked to a max level 6 Desecrate. The other combo is a CWDT gem linked to a Bone Offering that can both be levelled up together to L20 or higher. Equip as advised, then make sure not to let the CWDT L1 / Desecrate L6 combo level up higher than that, while the other CWDT/BO combo can level up as normal.

L40:
- Obtain a Basalt flask and keep it in your stash for use in the Lab.

L41-44:
- Do the Normal Labyrinth and chose Necromancer as the ascendancy, with the first ascendancy option being Invoker. Equip 3 x Life flasks, and a Quartz flask.

L45:
- Purchase any "Unset Ring" from poe.trade and colour it red, then slot your Summon Stone Golem skill gem in it. The ring should have Life on it, with then any mix of the following in order of priority: Dex / All Attributes / +1 To Level of Socketed Gem / Mana Regen / Mana / Life Regen / Resistances.
- While you at it, see if you can upgrade your other ring to have as much Life & all resistances as possible.

L46-49:
- You can obtain and equip the Advancing Fortress unique claw now. Equip when correct socket numbers and colours are crafted on to the item (Blue-Blue-Green).

L50-54:
- From any time onwards now, you can drop the SRS skill setup entirely and just use Spectres as your main damage source, once you make the decision between Solar Guards or TV's & then raise them. Personally I wouldn't recommend making the switch though until you have both the needed unique boots and helm, with correctly coloured sockets. It's not a rush to do though because SRS will easily see you through to the end of Act 10 and kill Kitava just fine. Once you do make the permanent switch over to Raise Spectres, you can then switch from dual wand's to a claw and a shield (preferably the unique shield) and then plug in the Blue-Blue-Green claw skill gem setup (Flesh Offering, Desecrate & Clarity) and the Red-Red-Green shield gem setup (Fortify, Shield Charge & Faster Attacks).

L55-58:
- Do the Cruel Labyrinth. Get "Soul Weaver". As always, equip 3 x Life flasks, a Basalt and Quartz flask.

L59-67:
- You can obtain and equip the Vis Mortis unique body armour now, make sure they are a minimum "ilvl 25" so that you can craft 4 sockets on to them if needed. Equip when correct socket numbers and colours are crafted on to the item.

L68:
- Do the Merc Labyrinth. Get "Mistress of Sacrifice". As always, equip 3 x Life flasks, a Basalt and Quartz flask.

L69:
- Kill Kitava and Finish Act 10, moving on to maps.

Once Act 10 is finished:
- Sit in the global 820 trade channels and either accept or pay for your 6 Uber Lab Trials ASAP.
- Do the Uber Lab. Get "Commander of Darkness". As always, equip 3 x Life flasks, a Basalt and Quartz flask.
- Buy and equip either your Vis Mortis or Tabula Rasa, to shift the Raise Spectre skill gem setup over too.
- Buy a levelled Animate Guardian skill gem once you can afford it from poe.trade and equip it in your helm when ready to use it, along with it's required gear. I often do this step last, because you can easily Map to T16 maps and then kill all the Guardians and Shaper with this build, without even needing the Animate Guardian.
- Buy or equip the relevant flasks you would now like to use.

Guide Notes:
- I run "Enfeeble" as my curse in the "curse on hit" setup in my boots, which means the build only needs 111 Dex - which is a really easy number to achieve with this build and means I get an extra Dex skill tree point back and don't need to put Dex on a jewel in the skill tree either, freeing up extra ability to stack damage / move speed or minion effects.

Gear colour for loot filter:
+1 Wand 1 - RBB
+1 Wand 2 - RBB
Alternate Weapon Wand 1 - BBB (Does not need to be linked)
Alternate Weapon Wand 2 - RGB (Does not need to be linked)
+1 Helm - BBRB
Standard Helm - BBRR
Chest - BBRB
Claw - BBG
Shield - RRG
Gloves - BR + BG (Need 2 x 2-Links, NOT a 4-link)
Boots - BBBG

Thank you so much for such detailed guidance. I will do some practice before new league start by following that. you are the man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info