[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

That`s mean after log in (with high end gear) we need to go to 64 lvl zone, find and get spectres, then go ~Maze map, then Lair of the Hydra and only after that we can go for shaper? And with only Ball of lighting clear low lvl zone for spectre?
Sorry for my questions, just dont understand mechanic of Spectres, but want to play this build.
"
Shiba_Eji wrote:
That`s mean after log in (with high end gear) we need to go to 64 lvl zone, find and get spectres, then go ~Maze map, then Lair of the Hydra and only after that we can go for shaper? And with only Ball of lighting clear low lvl zone for spectre?
Sorry for my questions, just dont understand mechanic of Spectres, but want to play this build.

Ok I try to explain ;)
login get low lvl spectres you want to "upgrade" for example Wicker Man in ravaged square and they are lvl 64.

After go into a high lvl map which can "spawn" Wicker Man with your dececrate like the mentioned maps above from Natt.

So now we are in Maze which is lvl 81. Use your dececrate as long as you get a corpse of Wicker Man and use Raise spectre.
Now you have a lvl 81 Wicker Man.
Sometimes it takes some time to get the corpse you want but it's worth it in the end.

Hope this helps.

Have a good one.
Last edited by Garfin on Aug 24, 2017, 10:33:45 AM
"
Shiba_Eji wrote:

Yes, you are right. However you use desecrate in the low level zones to get the starting mobs. Not Ball Lightning. I'd say T11/T12 spectres do a good job even for endgame content.

Edit: Garfin beat me to it ;)
Last edited by Natt on Aug 24, 2017, 10:37:36 AM
Thanks a lot guys! But my spectres summoned in t7 cell die too quick due to lvl 3 desecrate i think. Well, going to lvlup my gems and ulab on necro.
Last edited by Shiba_Eji on Aug 24, 2017, 11:41:29 AM
"
Shiba_Eji wrote:
Thanks a lot guys! But my spectres summoned in t7 cell die too quick due to lvl 3 desecrate i think. Well, going to lvlup my gems and ulab on necro.

Look at the desecrate gems tooltip - level 3 will probably summon corspes that are level 25-30, obviously they'll die instantly. You'll want level 18+
"
Natt wrote:

Yes, you are right. However you use desecrate in the low level zones to get the starting mobs. Not Ball Lightning. I'd say T11/T12 spectres do a good job even for endgame content.

Edit: Garfin beat me to it ;)

Totally fine :D
I tried the Vis Mortis today as 5L and T15 works without any issues.
Also double boss and double curse works totally fine.
Lets see when I get the 6L :)
Last edited by Garfin on Aug 25, 2017, 4:29:44 PM
IS this build really safe for HC?
Does swift affliction work for wicker man righteous fire? I am looking for gems which would scale both wicker man and tukohama vanguard spectres.

Also do u think minion and totem elemental resistence gem would buff the resists of the totems which are summoned by minions as well? If so that could be rly good 6L because of more elemental damage and i could easily capp res of spectres.
"
IS this build really safe for HC?

Yes, relative to other builds of course. If there is a safer build out there with the same capabilities I'd love to hear about it

"
xprimalfuryx wrote:
Does swift affliction work for wicker man righteous fire? I am looking for gems which would scale both wicker man and tukohama vanguard spectres.

RF will not be scaled by Swift affliction because it lacks a duration tag.

I'm not sure about Minion/Totem res gem, certainly an interesting idea! Let us know if you figure it out :)
Last edited by Natt on Aug 25, 2017, 7:55:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info