[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
I see that on the gear section Enlighten support gem has level 2 and on the pob has level 3. Is it enough to have only level 3 to run both Flammability and Anger ?

I ran it without Enlighten gem for a while without any major problems. Had 96 mana and it was sustaining correctly.

With a level 2 Enlighten, it jumped to about 130 mana. Hope that helps!
"
K1DJ33TR wrote:
Hi! great build man, I'm just curious as to where you would socket wildfire if you already have a red nightmare socketed or would you switch them out?

Red Nightmare is good to have as a source of endurance charges, so I wouldn't replace it unless you got gear handling that for you.

However, you don't really need the extra projectiles and AoE for molten strike as it's for single target really, so it's probably better to go for a rare jewel with fire damage and attack speed, and a third being either even more attack speed or life. For example, I run 4 jewels, two being the required, and then one with attack speed with two handed, attack speed and 5% life. Plus another with 16% fire damage, 5% attack speed and something else I don't remember atm.

And if you haven't and want to bump up molten strike damage more, just grab Point Blank, in my case increased DPS with about 100k on the balls.
"
K1DJ33TR wrote:
Hi! great build man, I'm just curious as to where you would socket wildfire if you already have a red nightmare socketed or would you switch them out?

Grab the socket right above Resolute Technique next to the armor nodes.

"
KHAAOS wrote:
"
K1DJ33TR wrote:

Red Nightmare is good to have as a source of endurance charges, so I wouldn't replace it unless you got gear handling that for you.

However, you don't really need the extra projectiles and AoE for molten strike as it's for single target really, so it's probably better to go for a rare jewel with fire damage and attack speed, and a third being either even more attack speed or life. For example, I run 4 jewels, two being the required, and then one with attack speed with two handed, attack speed and 5% life. Plus another with 16% fire damage, 5% attack speed and something else I don't remember atm.

And if you haven't and want to bump up molten strike damage more, just grab Point Blank, in my case increased DPS with about 100k on the balls.

Wildfire jewels actually insanely increase your single target dps with Molten Strike because each molten ball and can get up to 400k damage. Also, because there are more of them, they actually become more condensed and have a higher chance to stack thanks to Concentrated Effect. There is 100% nothing better if you want more single target dps. Only reason you shouldn't grab the jewels is if you don't care about your single target dps (ez maps, etc).
Last edited by Oroboro on Oct 13, 2017, 11:24:52 AM
"
Oroboro wrote:

Wildfire jewels actually insanely increase your single target dps with Molten Strike because each molten ball and can get up to 400k damage. Also, because there are more of them, they actually become more condensed and have a higher chance to stack thanks to Concentrated Effect. There is 100% nothing better if you want more single target dps. Only reason you shouldn't grab the jewels is if you don't care about your single target dps (ez maps, etc).

Ah, I guess it's a trade-off between more damage overall including flicker, or even more damage on molten strike. But it would only be like 5% more condensed with the concentrated gem, but yeah based on the PoB stats on molten strike balls I can see how it should be an additional 200k for me, considering if all balls hit. or actually, is the info on PoB for all balls or per ball?

Edit: realized that it'd be still the same AoE, but more balls on the same area, so it even increases the chance of hitting with more balls if that's a problem at all.
Last edited by KHAAOS on Oct 13, 2017, 5:06:15 PM
"
Cool... what about shaper and such ... can this kick his ass without the red nightmare/taming ring and xoph's blood ?

i tested shaper with a 5l oro with cloack of defaiance + MoM instead of kaom and dodge based (darkray vectors and acro) and with atziri's foibe instead of xoph, as a raider, not deathless but i did it, with xoph, kaom and a 6l you can do shaper in 5-6 minutes, xoph it's not necessary imo, if you are berserk you don't even need a 6l, but a movement skill it's very very important
How do I gain endurance charges without 'The Red Nightmare' jewel?
"
kogilcane wrote:
"
Cool... what about shaper and such ... can this kick his ass without the red nightmare/taming ring and xoph's blood ?

i tested shaper with a 5l oro with cloack of defaiance + MoM instead of kaom and dodge based (darkray vectors and acro) and with atziri's foibe instead of xoph, as a raider, not deathless but i did it, with xoph, kaom and a 6l you can do shaper in 5-6 minutes, xoph it's not necessary imo, if you are berserk you don't even need a 6l, but a movement skill it's very very important

Thanks for the input
I m currently leveling on this guide and, for ppl who want more dmg, flame golem is a good thing to have.
"
Julemanden wrote:
How do I gain endurance charges without 'The Red Nightmare' jewel?

I tried running Daresso's Defiance for a while, not sure if worth over a Belly though, but seemed to do alright, especially since you can get pretty long immortality duration, pretty useless against bosses though.

I'm also considering an alternative version of the build around using Juggernaut as ascendancy instead, where 30% chance to get endurance charges when hit, that however would mean dropping dodge and going way into armor instead, would likely need to stack accuracy to bump damage up, but could be a bit tankier, which is good to reduce the cost of the build.
Last edited by KHAAOS on Oct 14, 2017, 2:58:13 PM
But I've gotten the Kaom's heart already :) So I guess now I have so save up the next 10ex for the jewel and after than get my rings... pheeeeew - this build has been expensive :P
Meh decided to post my thoughts on the build. First ele damage on everything makes a monster difference I did some testing today and I one shot just about everything.
SO I made this build to just get me to lvl 90 for the achievement I did not know I would love it as much as I do.
I did all 15 8mods on maps with this build. I did a T15 Kaoms with like 10 mobs with ezzz
Who soon I will do guardians, and maybe try shaper and make sure I record them and then post them.

I will now link my gear, yes my fire res uncapped and the rest is above 75 res

Hope this helps someone, next thing I am gonna do is go for the frenzy charge damage or just plain flicker damage. I have a BV uberlab runner so should not be to hard.

Have a good one!
Last edited by DemonicSlayer69 on Oct 14, 2017, 5:20:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info