[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Is the damage on paper? Im only doing like 3k dmg at the moment
"
Julemanden wrote:
But I've gotten the Kaom's heart already :) So I guess now I have so save up the next 10ex for the jewel and after than get my rings... pheeeeew - this build has been expensive :P

The jewel is the last thing this build need to function properly.
Also please read the interaction between xoph's blood and atziri's promise.
"
Young_Keanu wrote:
Is the damage on paper? Im only doing like 3k dmg at the moment

I recommend importing your character into Path of Building and using that for the build guide too.
The tooltip for flicker ingame is waaaaay off, for example when buffed I got something like 7k tooltip DPS, but effective DPS is about 600-700k.

The biggest reason would be because of the cooldown on flicker, but charges bypass that and is not counted towards the DPS, so the effective attack speed is a ton faster than what the game displays.
Last edited by KHAAOS on Oct 15, 2017, 11:34:18 AM
hi , really nice guide, this is my POB https://pastebin.com/8GQ3UsnQ , can u see that and recomend me any changes? Sry for my bad english
Hi, gyus. Please explain me how to get 100% chanse to ignite? I have 30. My problem is that Frenzy Charges is finished and i'm die among mobs....Flicker is coldown
"
alexestar2 wrote:
Hi, gyus. Please explain me how to get 100% chanse to ignite? I have 30. My problem is that Frenzy Charges is finished and i'm die among mobs....Flicker is coldown

I mean, OP pretty much covers how. Use the right gear and setup of gems and you're fine. Especially important to use the Chance to Ignite support. If you're only at 30% then you're way off in terms of this build.

You can also do Mokou's Embrace and Eye of Innocence for a decent chunk of DPS and 20-ish % chance to ignite just there, and they're pretty cheap. Also make sure you're penetrating fire res.

Edit: from looking at your character, you should switch out your belt and rings, the rings especially you should get some with both resistances and elemental damage, anything over 30-35% increased elemental damage. Your gloves are not fitting at all, would be better to find some decent Spiked gloves to get that Increased melee damage. And grab the flasks that the build recommends, flasks are important.

You also have 64% ignite chance with the gem, not 30.

On your passive tree, you also went off from the build and picked up a bunch of nodes to increase physical damage; you should not as you're not really doing any physical damage so those are wasted points.

And lastly, your immortal call is not used AT ALL, it's level 18, and not supported by Cast when damage taken. Skip Molten Shell and replace it with Increased Duration.
Last edited by KHAAOS on Oct 16, 2017, 5:24:32 PM
"
neshoner wrote:
hi , really nice guide, this is my POB https://pastebin.com/8GQ3UsnQ , can u see that and recomend me any changes? Sry for my bad english

Grab the Point Blank node, as well as the Frenzy charge node under Blood Drinker.
Point Blank will give you 100k more DPS on molten strike balls right next to you, and since you roll wildfire jewels, you got a single target powerhouse. And that single frenzy charge is 40k extra damage.

For molten strike, replace Chance to ignite for now to instead use Immolate. Chance to ignite on molten strike is much more a last piece for when you got 6linked.

Stop using Atziri's promise, as you have Avatar of Fire through Xoph's Blood and can not do anything else than fire damage.

Also not seeing any Cast when damage taken setup, so not sure if you have it or not, but very much recommended if you have a source of generating endurance charges.

As for gear, any from the OP's recommended or luxury. I feel you probably could find some real nice Spiked gloves for that up to 20% extra damage.
"
KHAAOS wrote:
"
alexestar2 wrote:

I mean, OP pretty much covers how. Use the right gear and setup of gems and you're fine. Especially important to use the Chance to Ignite support. If you're only at 30% then you're way off in terms of this build.

You can also do Mokou's Embrace and Eye of Innocence for a decent chunk of DPS and 20-ish % chance to ignite just there, and they're pretty cheap. Also make sure you're penetrating fire res.

Edit: from looking at your character, you should switch out your belt and rings, the rings especially you should get some with both resistances and elemental damage, anything over 30-35% increased elemental damage. Your gloves are not fitting at all, would be better to find some decent Spiked gloves to get that Increased melee damage. And grab the flasks that the build recommends, flasks are important.

You also have 64% ignite chance with the gem, not 30.

On your passive tree, you also went off from the build and picked up a bunch of nodes to increase physical damage; you should not as you're not really doing any physical damage so those are wasted points.

And lastly, your immortal call is not used AT ALL, it's level 18, and not supported by Cast when damage taken. Skip Molten Shell and replace it with Increased Duration.

Thanks a lot for help and personal guide )). I realy appreciate.

Many thanks for the advice, I have chosen point blank and I have improved a lot, I also change the atziris. thank you very much
"
KHAAOS wrote:

Your gloves are not fitting at all, would be better to find some decent Spiked gloves to get that Increased melee damage.

I m a bit confused after reading that. So does this build benefit from increased physical damage on items or not ? Or only increased fire/elemental damage+flat fire damage ?
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Oct 18, 2017, 9:48:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info