[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

In the guide I see 2x Oro's swords (5link) ... one have flicker strike one molten strike ... are they supposed to be used separately? one for boss fight one for clearing maps ?
Last edited by ryugaminemikado89 on Oct 10, 2017, 9:23:48 AM
"
In the guide I see 2x Oro's swords (5link) ... one have flicker strike one molten strike ... are they supposed to be used separately? one for boss fight one for clearing maps ?

Yeah, molten strike for single target, however Oro's was much much cheaper before, people using them for builds suddenly inflated the price a ton. And from what I've tested I get nowhere close to the DPS of flicker strike on single target. I just switch melee splash to Ruthless.
But I guess if you pickup point blank from the skilltree it might be more worth, especially since objects on the ground etc can interfere with your flickering on a single target.

So in short, you don't need the extra sword, if anything it's maybe easier to use it with the same gems but with ruthless on one and splash on the other for easier switch within maps.
Cool... what about shaper and such ... can this kick his ass without the red nightmare/taming ring and xoph's blood ?
"
Cool... what about shaper and such ... can this kick his ass without the red nightmare/taming ring and xoph's blood ?

Pretty sure you want a Kaom's and a safe source of endurance charges for shaper, not sure.

But rolling with point blank and iron grip to buff molten strike is probably worth for the single target, noted that I've been having a ton of issues where my char just stands still with full mana like an ass and then die.
But then wouldn't The Red Dream jewel be enough ? I know the red nightmare give extra block chance :)
Those jewel are absolutly not necessary for the build to function especially for the boss fights.Focus on life and dmg, vaal pact/cloaked in savagery will do the rest. I'm sitting at 8.4k hp and i feel absolut no reason to use red dream/nightmare.

And do not go iron grip .. people talked about it already.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1989681/page/1#p14851641

P.S. Acrobatics FTW!
Last edited by L00n on Oct 11, 2017, 3:35:08 AM
Anyone got any alternative figured out to molten strike that'd be good for single target?
Just can't get anywhere close to flicker DPS with it.
"
L00n wrote:
Those jewel are absolutly not necessary for the build to function especially for the boss fights.Focus on life and dmg, vaal pact/cloaked in savagery will do the rest. I'm sitting at 8.4k hp and i feel absolut no reason to use red dream/nightmare.

And do not go iron grip .. people talked about it already.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1989681/page/1#p14851641

P.S. Acrobatics FTW!

Thanks alot for the tips :)
Hi! great build man, I'm just curious as to where you would socket wildfire if you already have a red nightmare socketed or would you switch them out?
I see that on the gear section Enlighten support gem has level 2 and on the pob has level 3. Is it enough to have only level 3 to run both Flammability and Anger ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info