[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

I'm currently using the following gear to farm low-level maps and gain another couple levels (currently at 90):

After trying two types of Rampage gloves, I like Haemophilia above better. Rampage is not good on my semi-potato PC, and it's almost always down on boss fights. I use Vaal Haste + Blood Rage.

Flask setup (I didn't take Acrobatics so like the extra armor), with this I can really spam flasks (which is also a damage boost thanks to one of the notables in this build):

My main goal is to 6-link my second Oro (well, my 3rd, but who's counting) then get the luxury rings. I have the Kaom boots (+1 frenzy), Ngamahu Tiki, and Belt of the Receiver, so it's really just Xoph's Blood and/or Taming that I miss at this point (granted, they're the most expensive pieces), as well as glove and helmet enchants (but then I hate the Lab). I really like this build!
Which flask do do you recommend, when using Xoph's Blood?
"
Xyrm wrote:
So I'm kinda struggling with this build. I invested a fairly large sum of currency into it, if isn't GG, it's at least most of the way there, and I'm getting pancaked by guardians, and I'm not even willing to attempt shaper. I also randomly rip pretty often. I even took 3 points out of the elemental tree, went for an extra jewel, and since I'm 90 put my extra points in the unused HP nodes, and it hasn't helped. The damage is great but the survivability isn't. Even harbringer packs make me clench pretty hard.

Any chance someone could take a look and give me a pointer or two? Character is "XyrmWyrm".

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xyrm/characters

Maybe i can help you.

If i were you i would spec out of Vitality and Spirit Void, get Essence Sap and Unwavering Stance and get some good boots.
Use the new boots to get a CWDT - IC - ID setup, maybe Vaal Haste too.
And why did you skill into Iron Reflexes, you dont have a single piece with evasion.
Last edited by q00p88 on Oct 4, 2017, 2:52:42 AM
"
q00p88 wrote:
"
Xyrm wrote:
So I'm kinda struggling with this build. I invested a fairly large sum of currency into it, if isn't GG, it's at least most of the way there, and I'm getting pancaked by guardians, and I'm not even willing to attempt shaper. I also randomly rip pretty often. I even took 3 points out of the elemental tree, went for an extra jewel, and since I'm 90 put my extra points in the unused HP nodes, and it hasn't helped. The damage is great but the survivability isn't. Even harbringer packs make me clench pretty hard.

Any chance someone could take a look and give me a pointer or two? Character is "XyrmWyrm".

Maybe i can help you.

If i were you i would spec out of Vitality and Spirit Void, get Essence Sap and Unwavering Stance and get some good boots.
And why did you skill into Iron Reflexes, you dont have a single piece with evasion.

I agree on dropping Iron Reflexes and Vitality/Spirit void.
But i dont see any good of droping +1 frenzy 200 life and US on kaoms for some rare and spending 3 point getting US afterwards.
Just my 2 cents on the matter.
Spoiler
"
L00n wrote:
"
q00p88 wrote:
"
Xyrm wrote:

Maybe i can help you.

I agree on dropping Iron Reflexes and Vitality/Spirit void.
But i dont see any good of droping +1 frenzy 200 life and US on kaoms for some rare and spending 3 point getting US afterwards.
Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Its just to open up 4 slots for the IC setup. Sure he will loose some HP but the IC is worth it imo.
Huge Hp,3 points, and frenzy charge for IC, ms and some res .. naaah not great trade in my opinion. But hey if it works for you or him that's absolutely fine.
Instead of going the US route, he could exhange the Leap Slam for IC, but he will loose a lot of utility/speed.
Converted my 'Oro's Infernus' build into this, not quite there on the tree yet, but so far it has been a ton faster and stronger for me, especially since I had items that was already fitting for it. But using a slightly off build than OP, based a bit on changes other people here have posted.

Have noted that the Eye of Innocence amulet + Mokou's Embrace ring combo works really well as a budget alternative til you can get the luxury listed ones. As you already have a guaranteed ignite chance, you'll always be on fire, giving a pretty hefty buff, bringing you over that 1mil DPS without the pricier items.
How useful is a .7s immortal call? I'm trying out CWDT with a flame golem for a damage boost instead, as I feel i'm not getting much from IC. I've opted out of using acrobatics and I might go for Iron Reflexes when I get another level. I feel it's safer just reducing all incoming damage instead of taking a chance with getting 1 shot.
"
MassDel wrote:
How useful is a .7s immortal call? I'm trying out CWDT with a flame golem for a damage boost instead, as I feel i'm not getting much from IC. I've opted out of using acrobatics and I might go for Iron Reflexes when I get another level. I feel it's safer just reducing all incoming damage instead of taking a chance with getting 1 shot.

The IC is pretty huge with increased duration and endurance charges, I max my charges pretty much instantly. However had it at a higher level so now trying out lower leveled CWDT to see how it plays when triggering more often. But have been running with flame golem the entire time, free bonus damage really. But my math says something like 1.416s -1.888s per IC at levels like OP listed, being at 800-ish life is pretty often and as you're moving around and hitting at a fraction of a second you're immortal for quite a lot of your cleartime.

I dropped acrobatics as well for IR as I'd rather mitigate to avoid instant kills as I don't have a Kaom's.
Last edited by KHAAOS on Oct 10, 2017, 8:43:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info