[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

so i would love to try this build but can someone actally tell me the best items to use gems to use for leveling in my weapons/armour.

cheers :D
how come everyone seems to be using xophs over ngam? trying to get my hp up so i can do the final ascendancy right now the guys like 1shotting me :(
Hey wondering what the best pantheon would be?

And sometimes flicker strike suddenly stops.Full mana, full frenzy, enemies all around, lose 10%.
Last edited by OlEurolO on Jul 14, 2019, 5:12:10 AM
AMAZING
Last edited by Erdrako on Jul 15, 2019, 1:26:04 PM
"
provokaz wrote:
how come everyone seems to be using xophs over ngam? trying to get my hp up so i can do the final ascendancy right now the guys like 1shotting me :(

Xoph's is a significant DPS boost over Ngam.
Any reason why we are stacking so much strength?
As far as I can understand, the writer of this build as well as people who claim they do 3.5m+ dmg with this build are using the PoB wrong, adding buffs from skills they don't actually use. Or like the writer, having 7 link on the weapon + 59% dmg buff jewel or just configing the configuration wrong.

the actual dmg is 500k-600k based on config\items.

I'm myself atm at lvl 87, with some more levels will have 400k dmg with all the buffs.
But I'm trying a little bit different approach not sure it is any better but trying it out. Having about -62% fire resistance to mobs and 50% fire resistance penetration should be a good buff to dmg. My main problem atm dying sometime way too fast I guess due to low armor\evasion and life. If anything of a value will come out of my testing, I will share it.
No offence Oro but it's kinda trolling. First of all your build on pob does 220k damage okay that's fine but you self "crafted" the cobalt jewel %59 more damage. And removing that jewel lowers your dps by 100k .... if you're planning on making more of these builds ...just don't thanks!
"
OiImPat wrote:
No offence Oro but it's kinda trolling. First of all your build on pob does 220k damage okay that's fine but you self "crafted" the cobalt jewel %59 more damage. And removing that jewel lowers your dps by 100k .... if you're planning on making more of these builds ...just don't thanks!

Ouch that was abit harsh whats up did oroboro invade you in dark souls and kill you so your here to moan about this build SALTY KIDS
https://pastebin.com/x0MAFyMY
WHY DPS SO WEAK AT THIS TIME , I HAVE LEVELING UP TO 85 AND GET ALL CORE AND LUXURY ITEM BUT MY DPS TOO LOW , POB AVG JUST 25K DPS AT THIS TIME , PLZ CHECK MY POB AND GUIDE ME SOME ADVISE PLZ GUYS !!!]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info