[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Nice thanks.
I just got a +1 mana when you hit anyone / +7% life gem so will use that for now. It's deffo smoothing things out.
Hi is it possible to get your old PoB of the juggernault version please ? I really loved that build.
is there a way to add more damage to this? my pob is stuck at 1,3mio dps with my current gear.

I did switch out the neck for one with more life/dps, the belt for much more life, slight dps loss. and a body armor that did cost me less than a 6link unique.

it does get really fun with 50 rage and blood rage though, only thing that kills me at times is lag.
I'm running the slightly more tanky version with Enduring Cry (and War Bringer instead of Aspect of Carnage) that somebody suggested a few pages back. Feels really good, not squishy at all, mapping's great and spamming E Cry isn't even that much of a pain.

That being said, I tried Uber Elder 3 times and only managed to get him to about 50% hp and that's with Kaom's and Xoph's. So there's that if anybody's interested in how well this build performs lategame.
Is the POB updated? I wanna do this build, looks fun :)
Hello,

I am trying to make this build however the PoB and the advice that i am reading is different. When I look at the PoB it does not have vaal pact but the guide says to take it. Which one is it or is there a difference due to molten strike being added? Additionally, is molten strike still good with the nerf for single target damage?
"
Error_4044 wrote:
I'm running the slightly more tanky version with Enduring Cry (and War Bringer instead of Aspect of Carnage) that somebody suggested a few pages back. Feels really good, not squishy at all, mapping's great and spamming E Cry isn't even that much of a pain.

That being said, I tried Uber Elder 3 times and only managed to get him to about 50% hp and that's with Kaom's and Xoph's. So there's that if anybody's interested in how well this build performs lategame.

Can i have your POB , im lvl 78 with this build and so far doesnt seem anyhting special. Did flicker strike with duelist/slayer and 1ex bugdet and the build seems stronger than this one, even tho the other one is lvl 90. already bought the entire gear for this one with xoph amulet and kaoms and wanna make sure it does good around 90 to.
You should update your tree because there are differences between the pob link and the poeurl link.

Which one should we follow?
"
mitsurujii wrote:
"
Error_4044 wrote:

Can i have your POB , im lvl 78 with this build and so far doesnt seem anyhting special. Did flicker strike with duelist/slayer and 1ex bugdet and the build seems stronger than this one, even tho the other one is lvl 90. already bought the entire gear for this one with xoph amulet and kaoms and wanna make sure it does good around 90 to.

Here you go - https://pastebin.com/ZQU2SJcn . Mind that I'm no PoB pro so Configuration may not be 100% correct and that I'm using one timeless jewel which gives me +24 strength and 20% increased melee damage.
Hi, i make your build with luxury items, but im still getting cold/freeze/chill some times.
Can you check my items and help me? Thanks

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tekashiz/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info