[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

I can't just jump straight to a 6 link, but I think I can afford a 5 link for my flicker strike. Which gem should I leave out?
What gems for a 4/5 Link?

Thanks!
Isnt Flicker super bad against Shaper/Uber elder ?

Can we beat them with FS or we have to gems swap with another skill ?
Last edited by ChevalierSolaire on Jun 23, 2019, 8:14:17 PM
Do you think slamming herald of ash would be a good idea for the clear?
Anyone here experience in farming high tier maps with this build?
Im looking for a character that's able to farm T16 elder maps properly, but I feel like every character I play gets oneshot by the legion above T13.
I invested around 10ex in my flicker, and I lose xp through disconnects all the time.
every 1-2 map a disconnect due to flickering.

tried many approaches with the skill tree to lessen the xp loss with more durability, but I feel like cheated.

Build is not viable due to constant disconnects
"
Anyone here experience in farming high tier maps with this build?
Im looking for a character that's able to farm T16 elder maps properly, but I feel like every character I play gets oneshot by the legion above T13.

with 50 rage you kill everything very easily and smooth, but if you get disconnected and lose your rage stacks, you will die to legions -- which happens about every 2nd legion you activate
"
Do you think slamming herald of ash would be a good idea for the clear?

once you have Oro's you don't do physical damage so Anger gives more fire damage than herald of ash at that point
Question:

i see 2 people already link their builds with over capped fire res through their gear; yet they use Wise oak ... why??? it doesn't do anything except the implicit.
"
RGreen wrote:
Question:

i see 2 people already link their builds with over capped fire res through their gear; yet they use Wise oak ... why??? it doesn't do anything except the implicit.

by using wise oaks with having more fire res then light/cold res increases the light/cold res by 10-15% and your fire pen by 10-15%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info