[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

thats only true if its UNCAPPED
is there no oros cyclone builds out there? been looking cant seem to find any
This looks awesome.
One question though, what are those jewels you use in skill tree?
Couldnt find.
I tried to imitate this build with slayer, it doesn't work with slayer due to the lack of rage buff, survivability also sucks as well, it can cover uber lab but it gets wacked on porcupines past tier 11
does anyone know this build can cover all contents though? I'm raising a berserker to follow the build to the letter and would help out a lot if anyone could verify if this works
"
Joshonel wrote:
I tried to imitate this build with slayer, it doesn't work with slayer due to the lack of rage buff, survivability also sucks as well, it can cover uber lab but it gets wacked on porcupines past tier 11
does anyone know this build can cover all contents though? I'm raising a berserker to follow the build to the letter and would help out a lot if anyone could verify if this works

Just got to 91 with this build
Red elder was a breeze
Shaper is a fucking nightmare - flicker into beam + minibosses flicker into orbs
Porcupines will instagib you
Haven't done UElder yet, will update tomorrow.
Having full rage makes the difference - 150% Damage + 75% attack speed
"
DefaultUsers wrote:
Porcupines will instagib you

Thats why i carry one extra

to switch when there is some nasty "on death" stuff.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world domination.
Last edited by Mrkef on Jun 26, 2019, 8:35:51 AM
Currently 97 with some slight tweaks to this build. Overall it is enjoyable in maps; I am unkillable. One thing that sucks is Uber Elder. You just let Jesus take the wheel and hope flicker cooperates. I have killed him a few times but there is no reason not to just toss cyclone in instead for bossing. That being said, here is my POB.

https://pastebin.com/tJNndNZF

ign is disconnectedbyflicker if you want have questions.

PS Obviously use a stygian and ignore my HH lol
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
hello exile

I'm still learning this game and trying this build .. I want to ask flicker strike is an elementary skill?

And what panthenol setup is good for this build
I am lost about why my chance to ignite is so low:
Oro: 20%
#17 Combustion: 46%
#17 flamability: 13%
2 nodes bottom-right: 10%
gem with +4% cahcne to ignite 4%

Should have 92%, but instead i am capped at 80%. very odd. any ideas ? i am lvl73 if that matters ?

Otherwise, yeah, nice flicker build, having massive mana problems though so meh :/
"
Iteken wrote:
I am lost about why my chance to ignite is so low:
Oro: 20%
#17 Combustion: 46%
#17 flamability: 13%
2 nodes bottom-right: 10%
gem with +4% cahcne to ignite 4%

Should have 92%, but instead i am capped at 80%. very odd. any ideas ? i am lvl73 if that matters ?

Otherwise, yeah, nice flicker build, having massive mana problems though so meh :/

Try this one on clearing maps if you lack mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info