[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

"
Deadbringer wrote:
why do you run this on marauder? Beside the leech ,im thinking inq would fare better?

40% more damage overall. And OP life leech and mana leech by default. Pretty broken imo.

3.0 Pretty much forces builds into using Life. It also forced builds into using leech to survive. Either through Acuitys or Vaal Pact, leech is pretty much the strongest defense in the game atm.

You only have so many choices to consistently leech on bosses. Life Leech gem, then you're giving up damage. Can't do Warlord's Mark, what else is there really?

And once you figure out Life leech you have to figure out how you're going to sustain mana.

So yeah, Berserker is just very strong for pretty much any build in the game right now.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 23, 2017, 5:24:47 PM
"
"
Deadbringer wrote:
why do you run this on marauder? Beside the leech ,im thinking inq would fare better?

40% more damage overall. And OP life leech and mana leech by default. Pretty broken imo.

3.0 Pretty much forces builds into using Life. It also forced builds into using leech to survive. Either through Acuitys or Vaal Pact, leech is pretty much the strongest defense in the game atm.

You only have so many choices to consistently leech on bosses. Life Leech gem, then you're giving up damage. Can't do Warlord's Mark, what else is there really?

And once you figure out Life leech you have to figure out how you're going to sustain mana.

So yeah, Berserker is just very strong for pretty much any build in the game right now.

quick response, thanks really . And the void node under duelist just wouldnt be enough?

Ill give it a shot in hardcore just cause i need something quick and this look kinda fun.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
"
Deadbringer wrote:

quick response, thanks really . And the void node under duelist just wouldnt be enough?

Ill give it a shot in hardcore just cause i need something quick and this look kinda fun.

It might be enough, hard to tell with that stuff until you get a feel for it in-game. On HC you might even consider dropping Anger and running Clarity + MoM.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Updated the jewel section of the build.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hey! I swapped from dp to this build as I 6led my pledge and didnt like the playstyle of staff dark pact. Had my eye on MO for ages.

I assume you used vulnerability with a different gem set up?

It seems curses are necessary to really scale up the damage. What are you thoughts on which curses, (ele weak/flam/proj weak) to utilize? Duel curse worth the points or an item slot?

How important is anger? What are your thoughts on heralds? Possibly with the new Harbringer helm?

Love the guide btw. Its a fun skill. Its nice to have a more active playstyle.

Best Lab enchants for gloves and helm?

Thanks Paige!
Looking at your pastebin and it looks like you don't have the 40 int needed for the Inevitability jewel to the right of the witch start. It doesn't look like there is 40 int even in the radius to take (the 2nd int node continuing down the path is out of the radius). Am I missing something?
IGN: Bootleg_Fireworks
"
justinm75 wrote:
Looking at your pastebin and it looks like you don't have the 40 int needed for the Inevitability jewel to the right of the witch start. It doesn't look like there is 40 int even in the radius to take (the 2nd int node continuing down the path is out of the radius). Am I missing something?

The nodes do not have to be picked up in order for the jewel to take effect.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Where is the passive tree? What's the pastebin thing?
"
Where is the passive tree? What's the pastebin thing?

Its under Skill Tree. Pastebin link is for a program a lot of people use to plan out builds. Path of Building.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
The Berserker Ascendancy feels a little broken with the mana and life leech, and all that attack-focused stuff kinda rubs me the wrong way. What would you think about going Chieftain?

40% Inc Armor
10% All Res/Str/Reduced Mana
0.5% Life Regen x 4
10% Fire Damage x 4
Ignites instead of EO
1% Life Leech w/ Fire
10% Fire Damage Pen
More life regen/endurance charges

VS.

2%/4% Life+Mana Leech w/ recent kill
Savage Hit bonuses to Attack Speed and Leech
Movement Speed
40% Damage w/ 10% Damage Taken

Are the berserker nodes really that good? I get that the attack speed and move speed can be awesome for movement skills, but I feel like so much of the ascendancy goes to waste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info