[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm curious about the vp nerf
Hey guys, i have adapted the build for the 3.1 version.

https://pastebin.com/kCiCPadn

haven't tried it out yet. feel free to do it.
"
Hey guys, i have adapted the build for the 3.1 version.

https://pastebin.com/kCiCPadn

haven't tried it out yet. feel free to do it.

Thanks for the update.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hey i have a question, for the second inevitability jewel, on your skills tree it doesnt show you picking up another jewel slot. Dont know where to build to put it, thanks
"
Hey i have a question, for the second inevitability jewel, on your skills tree it doesnt show you picking up another jewel slot. Dont know where to build to put it, thanks

Hey, both jewel sockets by Witch start will do.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Put most of the pieces together for this build (still missing dying sun + all level 21 gems other than magma orb + magma orb helm enchant). Was able to kill shaper + shaper guardians fairly easily. Could have probably done it without xoph's blood. The amount of damage that the orbs put out is pretty crazy.

I switched out the vaal haste link to have a second CWDT Molten Shell (level 20) to add some more survivability. I find that you end up standing still for a bit longer than I like so the extra mitigation helps. Just letting everyone know that magma orbs are definitely end game viable!
"
Freakinchair wrote:
Put most of the pieces together for this build (still missing dying sun + all level 21 gems other than magma orb + magma orb helm enchant). Was able to kill shaper + shaper guardians fairly easily. Could have probably done it without xoph's blood. The amount of damage that the orbs put out is pretty crazy.

I switched out the vaal haste link to have a second CWDT Molten Shell (level 20) to add some more survivability. I find that you end up standing still for a bit longer than I like so the extra mitigation helps. Just letting everyone know that magma orbs are definitely end game viable!

Cool thanks! Gonna have to check it out again.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Currently leveling this build right now. Lots of fun so far. Using a Sire of Shards till I can use my PoH and it seems to work pretty well.
"
commonihilist wrote:
Currently leveling this build right now. Lots of fun so far. Using a Sire of Shards till I can use my PoH and it seems to work pretty well.

Glad to hear it!

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Any possibility of getting updated step by step tree? Would really like to give this build a try :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info