[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

Hello bois and other human beings.
After trying 4 other builds (RIP regrets orbs..) I think I found the one that fits me the most.
Fucking magma orbs B O Y S.

First of all i have played the build with a Belly of the beast and a rare amulet. it was good but eh.. i was getting killed alot :(

BUT NOW THAT I HAVE THE KAOMS AND THE XOPH'S ... fuck yeah boys.

Ok seriously tho, here's my gear

I still can't handle some bosses, i can face tank most of the bosses in t1 to t10 maps.
whenever i activate an abyss or a breach I also get killed (or badly injured)
Is there something wrong with my gear ? I am lvl 81 at the moment and hardly lvl up becaus of my deaths.
I also have some problems with mana, i think i need more regeneration rate...
PLEASE HALP ME
Last edited by Maylay68 on Feb 4, 2018, 1:03:13 PM
What about this skill tree, with some differences on the end, resulting in a loss of ES, but +30% projectile damage (same life, dex and jewels as well).

POEPlanner : https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAQEACyEAAH3G2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUWebrj7Grgthr2xo8vAfogAEs8Bm4XOaO4Kb7TzVpuw4hXtmVKcILJy86mpDCPRtGSL0bAuTJ13yjDZVS2HiPC2DzINftz7-Cti9JpUWvxZv42q-iqEv8kU64aZXNZL-j5_f73yX9FJTPV-XlSSqNumdrhpsA3WdY18EOtgnL5BVGjg8BdgkVkhMs9Af7-usmPFsNthJGyqN7FU6WFXGTeMEB4Pb5CI2xR8CVEemvp7EL50W8yY8PO8YXVM1UEIrCgMeH0HjhBvIz93xijY9napsjGKs2t34X1_QIZDqEL8IJDcW6ZhXAAAAAAA=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info