[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

"
Glendoor wrote:
Any sort of curse setup you'd recommend? I don't have Kaoms or Xoph's blood so I can make do for now with my rare chest that I can socket something into. Was thinking something with orb of storms-curse on hit-flammability-increased crit; this could also help proc ele overload.

The Orb of Storms combo is viable. I've been using cursed Winds of Change with Vuln on hit and Arctic Armour. But really besides Anger the other aura is completely open. Be it a curse like Proj Weakness or a purity or Haste, Enfeeble, ect.

For proccing Ele Overload I've been using Diamond Flask.

But ya, Orb of Storms is viable.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello,

First off thanks for the guide.

I’m thinking of trying this build in HHC, is it well suited for hardcore? How easy does it run uberlab? Also what would you recommend in place of kaoms and xoph’s blood. Could you possibly recommend a budget setup ? Maybe a quick levelling guide aswell would be amazing  It looks like a lot of fun and something different, I will give this a try.
Streaming some of the build now.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
how do you recommend leveling ?
"
Dabalo wrote:

Firestorm probably will be easy mode and follow the same exact passive tree pathing.

You may have to deviate a little to pick up Int nodes early on until you start getting near Witch start.

I'll work on a leveling guide tomorrow.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 22, 2017, 11:14:01 PM
Updated the build guide. Check notes. Working on a leveling guide tomorrow.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Paige another great build. Thanks.

I was wondering if its possible to run this as a elementalist?

I just recently leveled one up to 60 doing your FP guide. I dont really want to level another champ, wondering if I can get away with some orb of regrets and sort of respec into this build.

Thoughts?
"
ThePritchMan wrote:
Paige another great build. Thanks.

I was wondering if its possible to run this as a elementalist?

I just recently leveled one up to 60 doing your FP guide. I dont really want to level another champ, wondering if I can get away with some orb of regrets and sort of respec into this build.

Thoughts?

Hey! Thanks a lot. (:

Elementalist could do very well with this build I'm thinking, you probably wouldn't want to go all the way to Marauder start though. Probably just far enough down to pick up the life nodes at Constitution.

You'd also need to figure out a way to Life leech and possibly mana leech, that's the tricky part when it comes to Witch.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 22, 2017, 11:33:44 PM
"
"
Dabalo wrote:

Firestorm probably will be easy mode and follow the same exact passive tree pathing.

You may have to deviate a little to pick up Int nodes early on until you start getting near Witch start.

I'll work on a leveling guide tomorrow.

i see, ty! great guide btw, looking forward to it.
What are your important nodes someone should rush?

As in when leveling, what nodes should we rush for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info