[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

Yeah Im finding it great for maps/breachs. For bosses its fine, I just have to stand close to boss so they get hit more.

I love pie.
Eff it, I got a 6L pledge in off hand for single target. Works like a damn charm. 6ex for a single target setup is totally worth it.

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Eff it, I got a 6L pledge in off hand for single target. Works like a damn charm. 6ex for a single target setup is totally worth it.

Thanks for the update! :)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I am still leveling but cant afford a pledge/kaom yet. would a Divinarius + good shield be Ok with a 5 link or a tabula at least to get into maps and farm some currency?
"
Wolfnico wrote:
I am still leveling but cant afford a pledge/kaom yet. would a Divinarius + good shield be Ok with a 5 link or a tabula at least to get into maps and farm some currency?

Yeah that would be fine.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I've been trying to wrap my brain around this for awhile How in the world are you getting the first inevitibility gem to work when theirs not enough points alloted?
"
Kosyne13 wrote:
I've been trying to wrap my brain around this for awhile How in the world are you getting the first inevitibility gem to work when theirs not enough points alloted?

counting again and again and again theirs only 20 int
nevermind I just read they just have to be present not allocated
Is any other class viable example elementalist for fire penetration or chieftain for increased damage (life regen instead of Pact ) Thoughts ? great build btw xD
"
Assasin_Kj wrote:
Is any other class viable example elementalist for fire penetration or chieftain for increased damage (life regen instead of Pact ) Thoughts ? great build btw xD

If I were to try another character it'd probably be an Inquisitor.

But that's about as far as I've gotten. Leech/defenses/survival are what might be tough to figure out.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info