[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

I have a question on some of the passive nodes. Why did you decide to take the 3 mana nodes with the Soul Siphon notable between Trickery and Coordination over the 3 life nodes?

With Berserker leech it seems like the build does not need it :o

Would like to hear your reasoning behind the choice. Thank you!
Had to change signature because poe.trade listed thread from 2013.
"
marat569 wrote:
I have a question on some of the passive nodes. Why did you decide to take the 3 mana nodes with the Soul Siphon notable between Trickery and Coordination over the 3 life nodes?

Well, I appreciate you bringing that up, it appears only the 117p tree was correct.

I fixed all of the other trees now. You're right, def take the life nodes.

Thanks. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Very nice guide, and im enjoying the build very much! But why do you have gear that adds fire damage to attacks if magma orb is a spell? Am i missing something?
"
Nearu01 wrote:
Very nice guide, and im enjoying the build very much! But why do you have gear that adds fire damage to attacks if magma orb is a spell? Am i missing something?

Youre right that fire damage to attacks wouldnt do anything for this build. Some of my gear is moved between characters so not everything is best in slot.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Nearu01 wrote:

Youre right that fire damage to attacks wouldnt do anything for this build. Some of my gear is moved between characters so not everything is best in slot.

Oh i see. Thanks for the reply, the sibyl's lament ring confused me, thought its just not worth it for the reduced reflected damage
"
Nearu01 wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
Nearu01 wrote:

Oh i see. Thanks for the reply, the sibyl's lament ring confused me, thought its just not worth it for the reduced reflected damage

Correct unless youre running reflect maps.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
marat569 wrote:

Well, I appreciate you bringing that up, it appears only the 117p tree was correct.

Thanks. (:

I knew something smelled fishy c: One problem solved, and now to fix the other "small" problem -- getting this Pledge of Hands to 6 link while in complete poverty.

Thanks again for the build, it's really fun to play and strong. I'm a returning player from around 2013, and really wanted to try something new and viable -- as most stuff from "back in the day" is crap now.

I'm a standard player and thought i'd have some nice legacy items coming back, but turns out I'm just as broke as a new player :p
Had to change signature because poe.trade listed thread from 2013.
Anyone playing this build in harbinger high level 85+?
Thinking of making this build after my 1h/shield sunder gladiator For some change in builds, and getting bored of sunder
"
marat569 wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
marat569 wrote:

Thanks. (:

I knew something smelled fishy c: One problem solved, and now to fix the other "small" problem -- getting this Pledge of Hands to 6 link while in complete poverty.

Thanks again for the build, it's really fun to play and strong. I'm a returning player from around 2013, and really wanted to try something new and viable -- as most stuff from "back in the day" is crap now.

I'm a standard player and thought i'd have some nice legacy items coming back, but turns out I'm just as broke as a new player :p

I played it up to level 91 if that counts.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Currently level 82 with this build. Running a Bisco's and I already killed two guardians and clear every map super fast. Kill bosses just as fast with slower projectiles. Really love the build! Would be good to swap in Xoph's heart for Shaper/Uber Atziri, but you can get by just fine without it.

Here's my current gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info