[3.0] Magma Orb by Paige | Videos | Uber Atziri/Guardians/Shaper Down | Leveling Guide | Budget

"
noob here, should i be using onslaught, lmp, or gmp?

GMP, and then Onslaught once you can afford a Dying Sun flask.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by usedtoiletpaper on Mar 29, 2019, 4:30:49 PM
"
noob here, should i be using onslaught, lmp, or gmp?

also, i got this for cheap but i'm not sure if i should use it or just get a rare with better rolls, i can't afford enchanted one with good rolls

That's problem fine to use, low life but as long as you're res capped it should be okay until you can afford an upgrade.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Why not go for Blood Siphon instead of Wrriten in Blood earlier on? or is it not possible to have both Soul Siphon & Blood Siphon?
Hello there can u explain to me how u use haste and anger gem and how lvl of these gems u have?
"
wadafaka16 wrote:
Why not go for Blood Siphon instead of Wrriten in Blood earlier on? or is it not possible to have both Soul Siphon & Blood Siphon?

You can use both siphons together.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
AnviloO wrote:
Hello there can u explain to me how u use haste and anger gem and how lvl of these gems u have?

Vaal Haste just level as high as you can. Anger I had at level 21 because 0q level 21 Anger is like really cheap.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Gonna run this with my 6L Belly. Any ideas for a 6L curse setup?

Edit: Nvm bought a 40% kaoms .. the fire dmg and more life just makes it too good.
Last edited by pyloniac on Sep 12, 2017, 9:48:19 AM
Just wanted to say ty for the build, it's really fun, got my first Shaper kill today! Vortex was a pain tho.
Last edited by pyloniac on Sep 12, 2017, 3:14:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info