[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
xodrul wrote:
what armor are you guys running for GC mines?

I know most ppl prob switched to Arc, but I just prefer GC. I was running Farruls last league but I guess Carcass Jack is best option? Or just a rare with Life/%Life?

Loreweave seems to be a really good choice too.
Great guide. Previously went GC mines and am doing the Arc variant this time round.

Any tips on what to use while leveling weapon/shield wise? I went with princess and phys to cold shield with gc mines but have no clue where to go with arc mines.

Thanks.
Great guide. Previously went GC mines and am doing the Arc variant this time round.

Any tips on what to use while leveling weapon/shield wise? I went with princess and phys to cold shield with gc mines but have no clue where to go with arc mines.

Thanks.
Edited
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jun 12, 2018, 4:34:10 AM
Great guide, I just have a suggestion to you guys:

That flask so powerful with mana shield (i mean Mind over Master Node), you now can deal the problem of lacking of mana when monster hit you to zero mana and recover it quick!
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jun 12, 2018, 4:35:40 AM

Doing another miner this league for boss killing with this time a shield instead of dual wielding.
Guardians are no problem with this build. I need to put enfeeble setup in my cwdt but I keep forgetting about it.

I need a better dagger but dont have enough money to afford a dual conversion.Im also tempted to get gloves with "socketed gems have X% atk speed" so I can shield charge faster.

"
nqtuan92 wrote:

That flask so powerful with mana shield (i mean Mind over Master Node), you now can deal the problem of lacking of mana when monster hit you to zero mana and recover it quick!

Yes that flask is really good but only if you can afford it . Last league it was only 1c so it was kinda BiS imo. But since traps got buffed , the prices went up.
Last edited by TsunaH on Jun 12, 2018, 11:17:42 AM
First Miner I tried, any suggestions on what to change or upgrade next would be very appreciated :)

Current gear:

"
TsunaH wrote:

Doing another miner this league for boss killing with this time a shield instead of dual wielding.
Guardians are no problem with this build. I need to put enfeeble setup in my cwdt but I keep forgetting about it.

I need a better dagger but dont have enough money to afford a dual conversion.Im also tempted to get gloves with "socketed gems have X% atk speed" so I can shield charge faster.

"
nqtuan92 wrote:

Yes that flask is really good but only if you can afford it . Last league it was only 1c so it was kinda BiS imo. But since traps got buffed , the prices went up.

They didn't go up in price because of traps rework, they went up in price because that's usually the price for them, bestiary was the odd ball because of how easy it was to craft unique flask and get lavianga ;)

A lot of ways to keep up with mana consumption, another one is to link vaal clarity to increase duration, during mapping, it should be up permanently.
"
Anden888 wrote:
First Miner I tried, any suggestions on what to change or upgrade next would be very appreciated :)

Current gear:

Depends what you're struggling with. If it's damage, cheapest upgrade would be a yoke of suffering amulet. Other things you can do is if you can get your elemental resist aligned (same value for cold/light and fire), ditch the taste of hate for a Max rolled wise oak, it's overall better than TOH.

Spell crit on the dagger would be better than the crit multi you've crafted. But yeah beat damage upgrade which would also be the most expensive is going a dual extra damage mod dagger.
"
Anden888 wrote:

Current gear:

For more damage, you can check a high rolled String of Servitud belt with Crit Multiplier during any flask effect.

They are dirty cheap so you can test them easily and if you are overcapped and can afford to lose some res (and all that life on your belt) its a really nice boost to damage , specially for a such low price.
I also think that you should replace the Stibnite and Life flasks (you aren´t playing hc) with a Sulphure and Diamond Flasks. Those flasks help with the damage.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info