[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Can we talk about Hypothermia Support for Trap and Mine damage Support.
Whats the benefit of Hypothermia?
now im trying Arc mine but.....don't know i feel so close to monster and i don't see where i can put down mine, with GC i drop it and see the weave hit they so i can decide to stay far or close to mob with arc......don't know i feel little less safe.....some trick for this?
Whats better for damage Place additional mine or the GC converted enchant.
In Game Name: Fexun
"
Fexun wrote:
Whats better for damage Place additional mine or the GC converted enchant.

i think +1 mine + 2x long winters
"

i think +1 mine + 2x long winters

okay cool thanks man, im doing the 2x winters and the cascade enchant now but it doesn't even seem worth since I want to do arc mines for clear and gc for single target.
So i want to 6l gc and 4l arc mines? or just go 6l arc mines and ditch gc mines?
"
So i want to 6l gc and 4l arc mines? or just go 6l arc mines and ditch gc mines?

Up to you completely what most people do is in the helm they will do a lvl 20 remote mine enchant and put an arc setup in there for a 5L helm for clear and do a 6L chest with GC to do single target or the other way around up to you really.
besides getting my points from uber lab can anyone tell me what else i can do do to improve my build from looking at my tree. with conc im doing roughly 50k sheet dps with GC havent tried using arc at all. Thanks in advanced
Update-

Was running KB mines + GC up until that little treasure in the upcoming patch next week:

"Fixed a bug where Arc and Vaal Arc did not chain to monsters that the player did not have line of sight to"

With this, KB advantages (off screening) will be effectively taken out and arc mines will be the shit for map clear.
oh Arc getting fixed? that means buff too xd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info