[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
oh Arc getting fixed? that means buff too xd

Yeah chaining won't require line of sight. Here comes the off screening. Too bad, so sad, being mine-based, herald of ice explosion doesn't work. I thought it did at first, turns out it was just the cold damage mixed in.
Hi, how many respec points to do the save part?
Hey together,

why are we using hypothermia instead of trap and mine damage support?
Seems way weaker to me dmg-wise.
is it the chilling and freezing we get?
Is the dream fragments only used for bossing? Also why is windz fire res so low on the POB?
Is a divinarius a decent weapons before we find GG rares?
Hi everyone
It is my first miner. Great build.

i got a question, just can't find good weapon. Which start i should looking for?

My POB https://pastebin.com/v89Kd0GR
or my chraracter eltarsab
i am looking like stats:

spell crit 120+
and
phys as extra cold
or
Spell dmg
or
trap dmg
i cant find in guide recomendations.

And my damage seems to low. how to improve it?
Last edited by Versettix on Jun 9, 2018, 1:59:32 PM
"
Versettix wrote:
Hi everyone
It is my first miner. Great build.

i got a question, just can't find good weapon. Which start i should looking for?

My POB https://pastebin.com/v89Kd0GR
or my chraracter eltarsab
i am looking like stats:

spell crit 120+
and
phys as extra cold
or
Spell dmg
or
trap dmg
i cant find in guide recomendations.

And my damage seems to low. how to improve it?

Look for a Shaped golden kris or global crit dagger with gain #% physical damage as extra element damage or even better craft your own with two physical damage as extra damage rolls with spell crit/damage. a yoke of suffering improves damage quite a bit or a shaped amulet with gain #% physical damage as extra element, and a shaped helmet with the mod place an additional mine will improve your damage 25%.
Last edited by ColtanD on Jun 10, 2018, 1:24:25 PM
what armor are you guys running for GC mines?

I know most ppl prob switched to Arc, but I just prefer GC. I was running Farruls last league but I guess Carcass Jack is best option? Or just a rare with Life/%Life?
Man GC is awesome with my MTX but arc just seems so much more effective. Does it shine more vs bosseS?
Couldn't really find a definitive answer to this, but does Shroud of the Lightless work with mines?

Specifically referring to the "20% chance to Trigger Level 20 Shade Form when you Use a Socketed Skill" part.

Would it be worth using?
Last edited by obake1 on Jun 10, 2018, 9:12:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info