[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
TsunaH wrote:

Doing another miner this league for boss killing with this time a shield instead of dual wielding.
Guardians are no problem with this build. I need to put enfeeble setup in my cwdt but I keep forgetting about it.

I need a better dagger but dont have enough money to afford a dual conversion.Im also tempted to get gloves with "socketed gems have X% atk speed" so I can shield charge faster.

"
nqtuan92 wrote:
Great guide, I just have a suggestion to you guys:

That flask so powerful with mana shield (i mean Mind over Master Node), you now can deal the problem of lacking of mana when monster hit you to zero mana and recover it quick!

Yes that flask is really good but only if you can afford it . Last league it was only 1c so it was kinda BiS imo. But since traps got buffed , the prices went up.

They didn't go up in price because of traps rework, they went up in price because that's usually the price for them, bestiary was the odd ball because of how easy it was to craft unique flask and get lavianga ;)

A lot of ways to keep up with mana consumption, another one is to link vaal clarity to increase duration, during mapping, it should be up permanently.

Ah fair enough my bad

Does you really need tri res setup for wise oak to get mro dmg against a ToH or is 2 res only work too ?
Last edited by TsunaH on Jun 13, 2018, 7:56:16 AM
"
TsunaH wrote:

Ah fair enough my bad

Does you really need tri res setup for wise oak to get mro dmg against a ToH or is 2 res only work too ?

Two is fine but 3 is better in the events you get fire damage through a scepter for example, else lightning and cold. Always go for 3 though for defensive purposes, 10% less damage against 3 elements is pretty dope.

You can also get a determination (unaffected by vulnerability), cowards legacy chain belt and dreadbeak sword as an offhand to your dagger for permanent onslaught, global damage increase and a slot a point in pain attunement on the passive tree for 30% more spell damage.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jun 13, 2018, 8:33:58 AM
Thanks for all the tips guys!
I tried changing both TOH and Rebirth to diamond/atziris promise and both of them gave me alot more damage acording to Path of building, also the Yoke is a pretty sick neck for us, test it out if you can :)
If you guys could look at my profile I just dumped my first exalt. I have pretty trash gear ATM so I'm wondering what my first major upgrade should be. I'm thinking helm since it's 100% trash and/or essence worm so I can get hatred up and running.
Also is it just me, or can you detonate your mines twice? Sometimes when I spam the detonate button it seems like it goes off twice, can it or is it just my imagination?
First of all, thank you very much for the guide, Windz. It is amazaing for real.
I am trying to follow, but i started to playing this game recently, i'm a little bit lost here.

Can you or someone else please check my gear and tell me what i am doing wrong?

I am feeling a little insecure to my "first try" the end game bosses. (Uber atziri, shaper, uber elder)
I don't have much currency right now and was thinking if i can kill with this gear or improve without spend too much.
I don't know if i really need to use a shield + dagger for whirling blades, or a shield for shield charge.
I'm using flame dash right now, but i accept any suggestions.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/HCT6JNef

My current gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by Aionzinho on Jun 13, 2018, 5:59:24 PM
"
Aionzinho wrote:
First of all, thank you very much for the guide, Windz. It is amazaing for real.
I am trying to follow, but i started to playing this game recently, i'm a little bit lost here.

I am feeling a little insecure to my "first try" the end game bosses. (Uber atziri, shaper, uber elder)
I don't have much currency right now and was thinking if i can kill with this gear or improve without spend too much.
I don't know if i really need to use a shield + dagger for whirling blades, or a shield for shield charge.

My current gear:
Spoiler

If you want to do endgames bosses, get at least a dagger for mobility ( whirling blade ) to move out of oneshot abilities from shaper etc. Get a helmet with Additionnal mine. Otherwise your gears are pretty good
"
Aionzinho wrote:

My current gear:
Spoiler

If you know the fight , Im sure you can destroy The Shaper with your current gear but might need a move skill to get out fast of slams/kamehas. Just get rid of your life flasks and get all offensive flask you can (sulphur/diamond/atziri/ToH/WiseOak), they will help you a lot more on those fights.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
"
TsunaH wrote:

If you want to do endgames bosses, get at least a dagger for mobility ( whirling blade ) to move out of oneshot abilities from shaper etc. Get a helmet with Additionnal mine. Otherwise your gears are pretty good

this was one of my biggest "mind-breaker", I'll try to get a dagger and maybe a good shield too. Thank you.

"
kikeuy wrote:

If you know the fight , Im sure you can destroy The Shaper with your current gear but might need a move skill to get out fast of slams/kamehas. Just get rid of your life flasks and get all offensive flask you can (sulphur/diamond/atziri/ToH/WiseOak), they will help you a lot more on those fights.

Yeahh... I really need to take a look at the mechanics before trying, just so I'll have some chance. I'm using these flasks atm:
flasks

Last edited by Aionzinho on Jun 13, 2018, 5:49:30 PM
"
Aionzinho wrote:
"
TsunaH wrote:

this was one of my biggest "mind-breaker", I'll try to get a dagger and maybe a good shield too. Thank you.

"
kikeuy wrote:

Yeahh... I really need to take a look at the mechanics before trying, just so I'll have some chance. I'm using these flasks atm:
flasks

I like your flasks a lot more now than when I first checked. You didnt link your amulet, but you are using a Yoke of Suffering, you cant go wrong with that amulet. Its just way too good specially for bosses.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info