[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

So, this is my gear right now. What should be my next upgrade?
Spoiler
"
tavi2530 wrote:
Hi, can you explain why the 1 fire dmg is necessary for using Yoke? I thought you need to reach a certain dmg threshold to ignite something, so I don't see how that little bit of fire damage would matter.

Thanks

Ignite applies on crit and since this is a crit build. The thing is ignite adds a 5% multiplier as per Yoke's x% damage per ailment inflicted however this will only benefit you if you apply the ignite, E.G self cast frostbomb; this isn't really something you should be bothered with unless you simply want to min-max or test/push this build's damage capability to it's fullest whilst still having an above average life/mana pool.
Can the "add x to x fire damage to spells" be replaced with "gain xx% physical damage as extra fire damage" on weapon ? It should work i think.
Just downed uber elder with a slightly modified version of this using Kaom's Heart and a psuedo 6 link helm. Took me a few sets in the beginning to work out why I was dying and I realised that casting spell totem to get my mines to go off was usually the culprit for getting me killed as I would be hit by something in that 0.11s cast time. Once I realised this, I tried manually detonating the mines with my hotkey instead whilst just running around placing mines and I did it deathless on that set.

So if anyone has trouble with uber elder, give this a try cause damage certainly wasn't an issue for me, just movement and cast times causing me to get killed.
I currently have a budget of about 40ex, is the LL version still superior to life/MoM with the new items if budget allows for it? I have played the life/MoM version before, and always been curious about the LL version, but just wanting to play the most broken thing as that'll likely be my last character of the league.

I would mostly be farming shaper/guardians/elder/uber elder with this character.
Last edited by Noitee on Jun 16, 2018, 4:42:11 AM
So far I'm rocking a +2 to AoE gem tabula.
I'm wondering if a lvl 4 empower would be better than trap and mine dmg support or concentrated effect?
Is loreweave bis or carcass jack? I sold a doctor card so I'm flush. Or should I focus on my weapon first? I have a well rolled divinarius
"
xbryguyx wrote:
Is loreweave bis or carcass jack? I sold a doctor card so I'm flush. Or should I focus on my weapon first? I have a well rolled divinarius

Both are great, or Farrul if you can find one in standard
Is Taste of Haste better choice than Wise Oak? I can cap my resists, PoB tooltip says Wise Oak does 2.5k more damage but ToH gives me around 20% phys migitation, is ToH better because of defensive layer?
"
Noitee wrote:
I currently have a budget of about 40ex, is the LL version still superior to life/MoM with the new items if budget allows for it? I have played the life/MoM version before, and always been curious about the LL version, but just wanting to play the most broken thing as that'll likely be my last character of the league.

I would mostly be farming shaper/guardians/elder/uber elder with this character.

My friend go LL version and mine MOM, i would say both way all the same. If you really want waste currency for a bit of toughness (or damage I suppose??) then go LL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info