[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Any reason not to use Lavianga's Wisdom in the low life version since we already get warding from another flask?
"
MrMustang wrote:
"
Lhansk wrote:
"
MrMustang wrote:
I have a quick question that I didn't see the answer to in the guide.

Since GC converts 60% of physical to cold and two Long Winter jewels convert the other 40%, is there a reason we want the 40% conversion helm enchant over the damage enchant? According to the PoB the OP has the conversion enchant. Thanks.

Well, you need nothin, first. But it's more efficient to scale penetration with elemental damage only.
If so, you need to convert the last 40%.
- GC jewels
- Helm enchant
- Watcher's Eye
- 1xGC jewel + Physical to cold gloves

You can choose what you want. Remeber that having more than one of those 40% conversion is useless.

Grab the conversion on helm help to free 2 jewel slots, that's all.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you think getting the helm enchant to free up the two jewel slots is best, assuming you can get decent jewels?

The very best is a Watcher's Eye with 2 or 3 Hatred mods, including the conversion one.

Then the helm enchant. Pretty strong and free one or two jewel slots.

any ideas what my next upgrade should be? i assume flasks and gloves.
Killed Uber Elder today at second sets second portal :) I forgot how unforgiving this fight is, if you die at a wrong time, its really hard to recover from there. I lost the last portal of my first set looking at 2 bosses with less then %5 life :D Then at second set everything pretty much went just fine and I was able to kill him at second portal.

Hey guys,

With the change to spell totems no longer working with increased duration.. what should we be linking (detonate mines + spell totem) to now?

Edit: I asked him on stream and he said dont really need a third link, but if u want only real option is minion and totem elemental resistance support
(Rank #1 SSF HC Synthesis Juggernaut)
(Rank #1 Kammell class race Marauder)
Last edited by Strini on Jun 19, 2018, 2:31:10 AM
why cwdt level 12 and immortal call level 14?
Hi

I have question

good idea first add to Pyromaniac in Ascendency ?

dont have to much life regen and more time i got 2hits and im die :/

Im 58 lvl now :(

sec.question:

More ppl sey LL is better more Tanky and more Damage but i have now maybe 2ex.
Good idea go in LL now or beter go in life and when find more ex use refund points and change tree ?
(now i can use max Shavrone 5L can do self (try 6L on other Shavrone)).

Thanks

sry for my english :(

Thanks
Is the LL version playable without presence of chayula? Is the only item that I really can't afford right now.

Or should I go straight to Life/MoM without it?
"
XonTrax wrote:
Hi

I have question

good idea first add to Pyromaniac in Ascendency ?

dont have to much life regen and more time i got 2hits and im die :/

Im 58 lvl now :(

sec.question:

More ppl sey LL is better more Tanky and more Damage but i have now maybe 2ex.
Good idea go in LL now or beter go in life and when find more ex use refund points and change tree ?
(now i can use max Shavrone 5L can do self (try 6L on other Shavrone)).

Thanks

sry for my english :(

Thanks

More tanky i doubt it. I'm sitting on 6k5 HP, including MoM and got Acro + Phase Acro.
More damage, indeed, with Pain Attunement.

It's up to you.

"
murilomuka wrote:
Is the LL version playable without presence of chayula? Is the only item that I really can't afford right now.

Chayula help a lot with total ES and antistun mechanic. Maybe you can try to use Skyforth instead ?
"
Lhansk wrote:

"
murilomuka wrote:

Chayula help a lot with total ES and antistun mechanic. Maybe you can try to use Skyforth instead ?

Nah, I decided to go for the Life/MoM version, as I don't want to spend lots of currencies since it is my first Sabo ever (consequently, first time playing mines). If I like the playstyle, I may respec to LL and then buy a Chayula

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info