[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hi everyone, i'm going for this build on metamorph using pyro for single target and arc for aoe. It's possible to see any gear progression? I really want to know what chest is better for this build (in path of building i see tabula rasa) and what amulet and enchant on it with oil i have to put on. Also for then enchant on helmet
Ty for help
"
Snoukz wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm totally new to mines and following the passives from this guide, everything going really well so far.
I plan to use Pyroclast for bosses in chest and arc in Tremor Rod for clear. Is that still viable / the way to go or is something like ball lightning or fireball better?
What would determine my skill choice here?

Thank you very much :)

I've been using Arc/Pyro and haven't had any issue so far, pre-placing pyro mines on any boss or metamorph one shots them and I'm currently only using 5Links on both a Tremor rod + Chest.
Very nice, thank you :)
I'll give that setup a try. I'm currently leveling pyroclast gem alone, put it on the hotbar anyway to get used to using it and it does quite a bit of damage without any link to bosses if precast.
Will have it 6 linked as soon as I get 41 because I'll move Arc from Tabula to Tremor Rod.

2 balls every mine ue to hel enchant, next upgrade mark of the shaper+eler ring and enlight 3 for skittlebot

great alternative to the arc/pyro hybrid
"
Beskaius wrote:

2 balls every mine ue to hel enchant, next upgrade mark of the shaper+eler ring and enlight 3 for skittlebot

great alternative to the arc/pyro hybrid

Hi how is ball lightning ? i want the most dmg miner :)
pyro has the most dmg i think but BL with enchant on helmet is very cool XD
every time u place mines down (5) u see 10 ball vanish all on the screen
i complete lvl 13 blight map without any problem but don't know if it can do all the endgame content....
I'm considering taking this build on an alt JUST for killing bosses (so no mapping). Would I have to change anything about this build for that?

How is the survivability of this build for endgame content with only ~5k life? No problems with tough bosses in prolonged fights or accidental insta-gibs?
Last edited by silverdash on Dec 23, 2019, 1:43:57 PM
Until I get a 6L Tremor what are the 4 support gems I should be using for mapping in my 5L arc setup? Was thinking Arc, Minefield, Lightning Pen, Inspiration, and Added Cold. Appreciate feedback.

Switch add cold with slower project on hard boss

last improve watcher with + crit multi on precision

same dps is with 2 essence wyrm with skittlebot + wrath, less life but +mana pool

btw with this setup u have something like 6.7k life + 600 es + 1.6k mana usable for mom

I too would be curious on a low life version/tree. Tossing on Shav's and Chayula makes sense, but not sure on tree/etc. Specifically for arc/pyro mines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info