[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
kikeuy wrote:

I like your flasks a lot more now than when I first checked. You didnt link your amulet, but you are using a Yoke of Suffering, you cant go wrong with that amulet. Its just way too good specially for bosses.

Thx a lot for your comments. This improves my perspective on the build. It seems that adjusting some details i will be ready for bosses. The point is to practice now and knowing the fights.
how's the dreadbeak combo working out for you Shadow,

my buddy and i just defeated yellow elder with ease, i just want to upgrade my build before we farm red elder
First of all I wanna thank to Windz and everyone else who contributed to the guide in some way.

I decided to play something different as my second char this season and thought about a miner because I've never played one before. As I was browsing through I come across Windz's guide an it was constantly updated with every patch, notes, videos, brainstorms etc. I thought I'd give it a got and boy this was one hell of a ride as leveling :D Arc is just AMAZING. I pretty much finished act 10 with the gear I started using in 22'ish(2x Axiom's, Tabula, Belt of the Deceiver etc.) You simply one shot everything as you go, even rares and bosses dies in 3 mine. Incursions are like fast-free-xp packs. It was the smoothest leveling I've ever had.

Anyways, even though I tried to read everything I can, I still have some questions.

First of all, I'm using this gloves with physical to cold convert. Do I still need 2x Long Winter or 1 is just fine?

Secondly, what stats should I be looking for on necklace? I didnt quite understand the mechanics of Yoke of Suffering(I would be grateful if someone can explain how it works and what do I need to do in order to make it "work") and I pretty much hit the resist cap, so I would be using a rare amulet. Should I be looking for "Gain x% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage" stat and global multi with some life and res?

Thanks for everything again, and thanks in advance for all the answers!
"
Angelorush wrote:

my buddy and i just defeated yellow elder with ease, i just want to upgrade my build before we farm red elder

It's pretty good and cheap. Though three things:
1. 70% of your mana is going to be reserved providing you use essence worm for hatred/determination, so having a big mana pool is essential, like Max mana on gear becomes pretty juicy to have. This can partly be alleviated with a level 3/4 enlighten linked to the aura that is not socketed.

2. Born in shadow instead of EE is what you'll get for your ascendancy.

3. Mana/Life flask with "instant recovery when on low life" is insanely good, instant full heal (total amount listed), 100% of the time.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
Angelorush wrote:

1. 70% of your mana is going to be reserved providing you use essence worm for hatred/determination, so having a big mana pool is essential, like Max mana on gear becomes pretty juicy to have. This can partly be alleviated with a level 3/4 enlighten linked to the aura that is not socketed.

3. Mana/Life flask with "instant recovery when on low life" is insanely good, instant full heal (total amount listed), 100% of the time.

Damage Penetrates 12% Cold Resistance while affected by Hatred
40% increased Cold Damage while affected by Hatred
Adds 68 to 90 Cold Damage while affected by Hatred

would this options watchers eye work i can't find the same as yours in the market atm
Last edited by Angelorush on Jun 14, 2018, 8:46:13 AM
"
Angelorush wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
Angelorush wrote:

Adds 68 to 90 Cold Damage while affected by Hatred

would this options watchers eye work i can't find the same as yours in the market atm

This two are bad when you use scepters daggers phy damage as extra ele you deal not only cold damage but lighting fire and chaos to

you need this one
+1.8% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jun 14, 2018, 2:10:47 PM
my first time against uber elder. i lost 4 sets but i did it :D

Current Gear
Spoiler
Hi, can you explain why the 1 fire dmg is necessary for using Yoke? I thought you need to reach a certain dmg threshold to ignite something, so I don't see how that little bit of fire damage would matter.

Thanks
"
feelthepain wrote:
First of all I wanna thank to Windz and everyone else who contributed to the guide in some way.

I decided to play something different as my second char this season and thought about a miner because I've never played one before. As I was browsing through I come across Windz's guide an it was constantly updated with every patch, notes, videos, brainstorms etc. I thought I'd give it a got and boy this was one hell of a ride as leveling :D Arc is just AMAZING. I pretty much finished act 10 with the gear I started using in 22'ish(2x Axiom's, Tabula, Belt of the Deceiver etc.) You simply one shot everything as you go, even rares and bosses dies in 3 mine. Incursions are like fast-free-xp packs. It was the smoothest leveling I've ever had.

Anyways, even though I tried to read everything I can, I still have some questions.

First of all, I'm using this gloves with physical to cold convert. Do I still need 2x Long Winter or 1 is just fine?

Secondly, what stats should I be looking for on necklace? I didnt quite understand the mechanics of Yoke of Suffering(I would be grateful if someone can explain how it works and what do I need to do in order to make it "work") and I pretty much hit the resist cap, so I would be using a rare amulet. Should I be looking for "Gain x% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage" stat and global multi with some life and res?

Anyone?
"
feelthepain wrote:
"
feelthepain wrote:

Anyone?

You just one jewel with that glove

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info