[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

"
Impaledlol wrote:
how is this build in parties?

good. you have no shinny laggfest projectiles, you're not a flask charge whore and frenzy charges are not mandatory to perform well. and since it's a fast build with very solid dps, you'll be fine even with higher HP mobs in parties too.

"
I see you're using arctic armour. since there is a level 30 iron will on your Doon, you would be better off with Molten shell

i'm not a big fan or molten shell but i'll give it a try. You raise an interesting point, i don't make mutch use of the level 30 iron will that is provided by doon, i'll see what i can do with it ;)

#DamageIncorporated, feel free to try anything and keep us informed, it's alway nice too have different idea ;) . i'm not sure about warbringer though, i think i saw ziggy doing something like this with dark pact and different gear, it slow down the pace a lot imo and the damage loss (you drop aspect of carnage i guess) against endgame will be substantial. but i could be wrong, give us feedback ;)

Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Aug 18, 2017, 6:48:07 AM
Sorry, but DPS isn't insane. It's about 360k on Shaper/guardians (of course without max wither and golem which are always killed in 2 sec after summoning)
"
Spirit228 wrote:
Sorry, but DPS isn't insane. It's about 360k on Shaper/guardians (of course without max wither and golem which are always killed in 2 sec after summoning)

Call it what you want, i kill guardians deathless 99% of the time, got the phoenix down under 1 minute fight with poor wither placement (pretty sure in can go under 40sec with proper placement) and got the shaper easily with two stupid death on my first attemps with no lvl 20gems. we can talk about numbers all day, in the end what matters is what you can achieve and how good it is doing it.

I was messing around in PoB with your build. Oe thing that puzzles me is your Leech. With only Vaal Pact PoB shows you leech 40k plus with each hit. Even downgrading the gear and completely removing Wither it still shows each hit as leeching 13k HP.

Doesn't that make Cloaked in Savagery superfluous?
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:

#DamageIncorporated, feel free to try anything and keep us informed, it's alway nice too have different idea ;) . i'm not sure about warbringer though, i think i saw ziggy doing something like this with dark pact and different gear, it slow down the pace a lot imo and the damage loss (you drop aspect of carnage i guess) against endgame will be substantial. but i could be wrong, give us feedback ;)

Naw, you don'r drop aspect of Carnage. I wouldn't consider it if you did XD
I've been playing this build and spent a lot of currency so far, but my POB damage isn;t even near to ur 1M can u please check my gear? char name ''DoublePactZerk" my profile is public

Last edited by hender99 on Aug 18, 2017, 12:51:45 PM
1st: Dark PAct scales with life and strength in the build. Yours is quite a bit under thr creators life and strength.
2nd: You have bad jewels are bad and in places missing.

Just those 2 things combined drop your damage a lot.
Last edited by mstephens55 on Aug 18, 2017, 1:57:54 PM
"
CedricDur wrote:
I was messing around in PoB with your build. Oe thing that puzzles me is your Leech. With only Vaal Pact PoB shows you leech 40k plus with each hit. Even downgrading the gear and completely removing Wither it still shows each hit as leeching 13k HP.

Doesn't that make Cloaked in Savagery superfluous?

that's not something i considered, but it boubt it would be a good idea to drop cloaked in savagery. have you tried to turn down, arcane surge bonus, turn down killed or been hit recently ? the leech should be quite inconfortable at that point. you "feel" the savage hit anyway, your movement skill is on steroid at that moment, it's good for mapping and bosses too.

#hender99 , mstephens55 is right, you need more life for either damage/survivability, jewels (8 in total, that's a LOT of jewels) are FUNDAMENTAL to the build. and %life on them is needed for optimal performance.

i've made a few upgrades on my gear lately, i started levelling to 93 too (going fast so far) but i have to take a few days break for my move in in a new city. i won't be able to answer to question from now to the 25 of august.

nvm
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Aug 18, 2017, 8:14:19 PM
I dont see how this is a good boss build, seems great for speed clearing maps though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info