[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

Hey,

as a player that just palyed a few weeks that looked realy great.

Is your build good to start a season or for the comeing race?
i am level 70 i follow your build the leveling section i must now hit 10 levels to 80 to get the life and switch to dark pact but the problem is i do very low dps right now and everyone around me is blowing stuff away while me with infernal blow i am to slow with this speed is going to take me a week of constant playing to hit 80 :) i feel i hit dead end wall.Gonna need some help my character name is Nezdrav some help please
Last edited by DamjanPP on Nov 4, 2017, 8:45:39 AM
Apologies in advance, if it has been covered/answered, but I can't seem to find any info on chaos res. Is it not important to this build?

Last edited by JesusKristus_v2 on Nov 8, 2017, 2:53:43 PM
Just want to give you some props. I'm an Xbox player and I was following a different build. I wasn't really feeling like I was up to par and started searching for a new build. I came across yours and researched a lot. I made the change to yours and boy am I glad I did. I'm a lot more tankier and do more DPS. I. Still having issues with shaper, only because I suck with the mechanics, but everything else is a breeze. I haven't tried Uber atziri yet but I'm sure I can get through that. Anywho, thanks and keep up the good work! And thanks for sharing this build with us
Last edited by Straylightd on Nov 12, 2017, 4:53:00 AM
Hey so like i mentioned before, i am on xbox. so its a little hard to share my build, but i went to pob and did my best. heres what i am working with
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/TVpL38Z7vT
. a few things are off but mainly spot on. My res are fire - 90, cold -103, lightning-80, chaos - .and i vaaled my controlled destruction and it took it down to 11% quantity but have another one almost to 20. My issues is i am running out of mana. and what else do you think i need to improve on. I know some better rings and better jewels. and what about my helmet? it was the best i could afford (30c, and xbox prices are ridiculous).
Last edited by Straylightd on Nov 18, 2017, 7:23:33 PM
Vaal Pact RIP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5TyNX0vKJ0
So I had a real fun time playing this build, ty4t. but now at lvl 94 I don't get anywhere near the damage you do. PoB shows me 551k effective dps. I don't know if I'm overlooking something since this is my first playthrough since, well, 2013 ^^. You still do profile checks? Maybe you can cast an eye over mine, I'd really like to get Shaper, but I can't kill him fast enough before his effing vortex orbs get me by their sheer number...
Greetings and Servus
"
AUTKalTorak wrote:
So I had a real fun time playing this build, ty4t. but now at lvl 94 I don't get anywhere near the damage you do. PoB shows me 551k effective dps. I don't know if I'm overlooking something since this is my first playthrough since, well, 2013 ^^. You still do profile checks? Maybe you can cast an eye over mine, I'd really like to get Shaper, but I can't kill him fast enough before his effing vortex orbs get me by their sheer number...
Greetings and Servus

Your DPS is around 1M mate, you need put the stacks of wither to 20 in PoB, in any case, forget this build, now is dead because the VP nerf
Last edited by Jhonjhon_123 on Dec 6, 2017, 9:00:46 PM
Hi im doing this build in Bestiary. Is Vaal Pact still good for this build?
How do you do to get vaal pact with no skill points near?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info