[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

"
nikalai wrote:
the problem is my belly of the best is already 6 linked..

sell it and get another one and repeat the process all over again.

vorici color + 6L

painful process but its the only way.[/quote]

Thanks! traded it for the same 6L Belly but with the correct colors and only gave 2 extra ex.

my main problem now .. is hot the hell did you guys cap the resists.. i am lvl 82 now.. i say with good gear.. rings with lots of resists ( so no strength as it should be) but still far away from caping the resists..
any help here is appreaciated..
i checked the end game gear in the build presentation and i cam say i followed it as close as i could.. so except teh rings where i got tons of resists.. and still not even close to cap.. what am i doing wrong?

p.s. love the build! want to make it even better![/quote]

skill tree theres 2 passive that gives +1x% to a resist.
Shield / Helm / belt also helps
I've changed up my gear but I'm still not managing to accomplish much. Halp - can't find cast speed on shield + life + spell damage because too expensive but I've bought a new one and I have 7.1k Hp now. Looking into buying a better ring with strength now.
Last edited by PshychozPath on Oct 27, 2017, 2:49:46 AM
"
PshychozPath wrote:
I've changed up my gear but I'm still not managing to accomplish much. Halp - can't find cast speed on shield + life + spell damage because too expensive but I've bought a new one and I have 7.1k Hp now. Looking into buying a better ring with strength now.

A cheap option for a shield is to get with 2.. cast speed and spell damage and an empty slot so you can craft life on it. check poe affix to see if u need an open prefix or suffix. It doesn't make any sense though that you dont feel like an overpowered dark cloud :D. how much tooltip dps you got ?? ARe you resist capped? ?
Last edited by Parapapam on Oct 27, 2017, 8:58:02 AM
"
nikalai wrote:

my main problem now .. is hot the hell did you guys cap the resists.. i am lvl 82 now..

Capping resists with a Belly of the Beast on or Carcass Jack is an expensive endeavor. You need all your other items to have almost perfect mod combinations. That why is under the endgame gear section. Mainly your shield needs to have a "perfect" combination of mods on it. SpDmg, life, castspd, 2 resists (or 1 resist if you got an armor/ES shield with str on it).

Your belt and helmet must be similarly perfectly rolled cause you dont get much on rings with cstspd str and life on them.

Dont ignore the resists on tree as the other guy said. Get Elementalist node and the resist nodes with the jewel slot above Sentinel as soon as possible. Cannot see you chars so I cant tell if you already got them.

A workaround would be to have resists on gems as well. Dont try to hit the overcap limit thing. Just get them around 90% or so.
And you can always go for a rare body armor with resists on it. But you will lose life.
Last edited by Parapapam on Oct 27, 2017, 9:17:53 AM
"
Parapapam wrote:
"
PshychozPath wrote:

A cheap option for a shield is to get with 2.. cast speed and spell damage and an empty slot so you can craft life on it. check poe affix to see if u need an open prefix or suffix. It doesn't make any sense though that you dont feel like an overpowered dark cloud :D. how much tooltip dps you got ?? ARe you resist capped? ?

My tooltip with all all auras and the mr.golem out is:

INC AOE:61,435.9
CONC EFF:93,382

My RES are capped - I'll be 5% off cap for cold if I take out my current shield which is kind of nice. If I could risk an annul and be able to craft cast speed then it'd be pretty nice - kinda afraid though.

EDIT: I won't be off cap for cold- got a new ring :D
EDIT 2: Got the enchant on booties considering spending 1 ex for the gloves with only 1reduced spell damage + an enchant but I think it's too costly right now.
Last edited by PshychozPath on Oct 28, 2017, 1:06:02 AM
This is probably a noob question but why is my arcane surge not proccing every time i cast lightning golem? It only seems to proc on every alternate cast.

Edit: Nvm figured it out. Didn't have the mana multiplier from minion life support linked.
Last edited by Cristil66 on Oct 28, 2017, 6:00:31 AM
Hello I'm following your build and going great at the moment, but i think i'm missing some damage.
I don't have aspect of carnage yet and i know it will be a great improvement.

The point is I have trouble about improving my gear, what could i change?
My dark pact character is Erog_the_Fertile.

I don't have enough currencies left to get dark pact enchantment, and i'm working on a belly of the beast... but again i'm short of currencies.
Same thing for really improving my jewels, and i'm aware my gems aren't high enough. But is it all?

Thank you :)
Last edited by JohnRoverSmith on Oct 28, 2017, 6:56:01 AM
"
Parapapam wrote:
"
nikalai wrote:

my main problem now .. is hot the hell did you guys cap the resists.. i am lvl 82 now..

Capping resists with a Belly of the Beast on or Carcass Jack is an expensive endeavor. You need all your other items to have almost perfect mod combinations. That why is under the endgame gear section. Mainly your shield needs to have a "perfect" combination of mods on it. SpDmg, life, castspd, 2 resists (or 1 resist if you got an armor/ES shield with str on it).

Your belt and helmet must be similarly perfectly rolled cause you dont get much on rings with cstspd str and life on them.

Dont ignore the resists on tree as the other guy said. Get Elementalist node and the resist nodes with the jewel slot above Sentinel as soon as possible. Cannot see you chars so I cant tell if you already got them.

A workaround would be to have resists on gems as well. Dont try to hit the overcap limit thing. Just get them around 90% or so.
And you can always go for a rare body armor with resists on it. But you will lose life.

thanks for the info. on it and starting to do well.

my main concern now is DPS. i am level 86 .. followed the tree as of now.. items similar to what the tree shows..
jewel will be improved but even so .. i have half the dps i shoould have ... if i check the build here.

how can i show my character here?
Thanks!
"
nikalai wrote:
"
Parapapam wrote:
"
nikalai wrote:

thanks for the info. on it and starting to do well.

my main concern now is DPS. i am level 86 .. followed the tree as of now.. items similar to what the tree shows..
jewel will be improved but even so .. i have half the dps i shoould have ... if i check the build here.

how can i show my character here?
Thanks!

i think i know. this is my dark pact( i am nikalai). let me know what i need to change to have better dps now.

thanks for the info an support!
can anyone help check what am i missing? 3 more passives to go from the tree shown. this i know.
a little better jewels. i know this too.
items should be good, i say.

but still at level 88 my DPS is half of what the build shows. and i don't think the last 3 passives can double that.. nor slightly better jewel can double that.
am i missing something?
Thanks in advance!

loving the build but wish to make it better.

character name is D_ZEU. let me know how i can show more from my build if needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info