[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

same i wanna watch some video )
"
Camaron wrote:
Dark PAct take 6% life per cast how much +% life leech u have do u get life back when u hit 1 mob?

leech come from the berserker ascendancy, you get 1% leech all the time, 3% leech if you have killed recently and 100% life leech if you have taken a hit that removed 15% of your life recently.

1% against one mod balance the life loss of dark pact casts, 3% get you more life than you use, and 100% is just full life on every cast (when it matters, against bosses). two casts usually destroy a whole pack in the T11-T14 i run the most, even with mobs life mods.

"
Hi, i really like the build you have made. Could you please maybe give a breakup of the leveling tree at certain points because im very confused as to which order to take it. Also we have to heavily re spec when swapping to dark pact..how much regrets will this use?..sry im new to the game but the leveling breakup would help me a lot..thanks and goodluck.

i've not written down how mutch respec i used, but i would say 25 roughtly. with the respect point you get from quests, it should not be a big concern. but respec are difficult mechanic when you are new to the game, and we are talking about a skill that remove your life to kill mobs, and i'm using bloodrage too that you have to take off when the situation require it. this is not hte easiest build to make when you are new to the game.

early on, it should look like this :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAWebXUklJ3uM5FFQR-8OFCCXeSgqi0-baoVS2WGtjc9-dqyuPsauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzPC2DX4PM6hj3MnzZtz7-Cti9wGZFRzLR6-6nCI9GHRSvjfJFNZL-j3yDES0snLzqakMI9NrdHNyPGr8IJDcW6ZhX

then
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAWebXUklJ3uM5FFQR-8OFCCXeSgqi0-baoVS2WGtjc9-dqyuPsauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzPC2DX4PM6hj3MnzZtz7-Cti9wGZFRzLR6-6nCI9GHRSvjfJFNZL-j3yDES0snLzqakMI9NrdHNyPGm0ZIvRsC5MnUzVQQow2VUth4iaVFr8PqySLwzoqOL6KoS-18nJsbEYyCW20qAdngHgNwBpvO5f0l5VMs9Af7-u_CCQ3FumYVw==

at this point, you should be able to respec (you need lvl 66 for the gloves that are mandatory)

for the video request, i don't have experience with video editing, but i'll try to do something so you get more faith in the build ;)
Well I really wanted to Try Dark Pact . And then i saw this guide and used about 40 something regrets or more to respec from Righteous Fire into this lol . So my main question is ... What Ascendencies do you prefer and what Jewels are you using ?

Also Which flasks are you using ?

Besides the leech attained via Ascendency .. Are you using any other leech ?

And last Question = How much resists do you have ?
Ok, i just recorded a small video on shaped coves and a forge of the phoenix. Phoenix killed in 55sec, that's not what i call shitty dps against guardians ;) (and i could have been way faster with a better use and placement of my wither totem)

"
drdoonie wrote:
Well I really wanted to Try Dark Pact . And then i saw this guide and used about 40 something regrets or more to respec from Righteous Fire into this lol . So my main question is ... What Ascendencies do you prefer and what Jewels are you using ?

Also Which flasks are you using ?

Besides the leech attained via Ascendency .. Are you using any other leech ?

And last Question = How much resists do you have ?

So in berserker ascendency, you go for pain reaver and cloaked in savagery first then crave of the slaughter and aspect of carnage last (uber lab is a joke, izaro melt in a few sec with a 5 link).

flask are not important for my build, take a few life one (25% reduced amount/instant recovery on low life), a quicksilver is great to speed up shield charge, then it's up to you : sulphur,silver,granite,basalt... choose what suite you the most.

here are my jewels(one just passed under my screen, it's a shitty one i totally forgot, i'll ugrade this one soon, thanks for making me checking ;) )

and thanks to you i just replaced this one

for this one

my resists are capped, i've 84 fire - 103 cold - 95 ligthning
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Aug 15, 2017, 9:07:32 AM
Video added
So I was using a Pledge of Hands build, and decided to switch over to yours as it included some things I really liked. I am not having a bit of trouble keeping my HP up on single target boss fights. I am level 75, so still a bit low, but I am not sure when I need to change. My items are somewhat similar to yours, although obviously not as good. I have 5.8k hp, 736 str, I do only have 4 ascendancy points at the moment, up to Cloaked in Savagery.
keep stacking life a bit, it's a realy important stat with this build, but you are getting close to it ! try to go for it when yu are over 6k. i've reached almost 7.5K atm, and it felt really good.

next ascendency crave for slaughter is not that important for anything else than clearspeed, aspect of carnage on the other hand get you straight to guardians and shaper.
Hey, first of all, thx for this nice build. Im pretty new to this game and im not realy sure about the requirement to change to DarkPact. So lets say, i would start with sunder, what do i need to roll this build for Dark Pact?

I hope you will understand my issue. My english is not so good :)
Hey. Was playing around in poebuilder with your build and it seems that Astramentis doesn't give that much of a damage increase? Switched it out to a spell damage + cast speed necklace with 50str and damage went from 300k to 330k. And then you can get some res and some more life too. And the Intelligence is still just over the requirement for Repentance gloves.

But I guess that's for lvl 85+ or so unless you get some extra intelligence from something else.
Idk just a thought. Would make the build even cheaper since it's the most expensive piece of gear you have to get.

Last edited by spaggetti on Aug 15, 2017, 5:24:57 PM
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:

my resists are capped, i've 84 fire - 103 cold - 95 ligthning

Isnt cap res @165% or so?? or I missing something since 3.0.0 ?
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info