[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

Hey im having some issues with leech, am I doing too little dmg for it maybe? I tried warlords mark now instead in my blasphemy and it seems to work decent. Couldnt do t15 bosses because of the leech, they didnt do any savage hits etc. Appreciate it man, nice build!
"
sape87 wrote:
Hey, first of all, thx for this nice build. Im pretty new to this game and im not realy sure about the requirement to change to DarkPact. So lets say, i would start with sunder, what do i need to roll this build for Dark Pact?

I hope you will understand my issue. My english is not so good :)

i'm not sure i understand what you want to know exactly, you mean what tree you need for sunder before respec into dark pact ?

"
Hey. Was playing around in poebuilder with your build and it seems that Astramentis doesn't give that much of a damage increase? Switched it out to a spell damage + cast speed necklace with 50str and damage went from 300k to 330k. And then you can get some res and some more life too. And the Intelligence is still just over the requirement for Repentance gloves.

But I guess that's for lvl 85+ or so unless you get some extra intelligence from something else.
Idk just a thought. Would make the build even cheaper since it's the most expensive piece of gear you have to get.

that's an interesting idea, i've not thought about a possible replacement for astramentis since it meet my requirement for both int and dext. it could be replaced for better DPS and life, but it should also come with a 55 dex bonus somewhere on my gear or tree, to be worth it it should be a very good and specific amulet with both strenght roll, int and dext. i'll look more into it, hopefully something like that can pop on PoE trade (i doubt it will be cheaper than an astramentis though ;) ).

i've looked more into my damages on PoB and in the end i'm getting pretty close to my theoretic damage that were 1.5M DPS, currently i have 1.4M DPS with 20 wither stacks and conc effect. against bosses i can have around 10 wither stack most of the time with a good timing and placement.

"
Isnt cap res @165% or so?? or I missing something since 3.0.0 ?

I have those resist in maps and in hideout (hideout value now show endgame resist caps).
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Aug 15, 2017, 6:30:35 PM
"
emund wrote:
Hey im having some issues with leech, am I doing too little dmg for it maybe? I tried warlords mark now instead in my blasphemy and it seems to work decent. Couldnt do t15 bosses because of the leech, they didnt do any savage hits etc. Appreciate it man, nice build!

yes, damage are probably the issue there, how mutch do you have in HO without golem ?

warlord mark is a good solution in that case indeed, drop it when you and your gems get some more level, it should be enought. Aspect of carnage will help a lot too.

anyway, T15 maps with a lvl 71 character is pretty good already ;) , if you can run T15 you should get your next ascendancy, izaro do savages hits and is pretty simple with this build.

Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Aug 15, 2017, 6:22:17 PM
"
sape87 wrote:
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
i'm not sure i understand what you want to know exactly, you mean what tree you need for sunder before respec into dark pact ?

I mean, how much HP and life reg should i get before i start to play Dark Pact and which level did you use for the build change? Do i need anything else except your recommended items?
Currently not able to sustain single target unless I'm hit with a savage hit, but that's probably just from dps. Your PoB profile has 2x my average hit. Still need to level up gems. Also this build costed me like 150c and I already had astramentis rofl.
Last edited by Zentaki on Aug 15, 2017, 8:02:37 PM
Newbie Question:
Why do you take warriors blood (health regen, stun threshold) when you grabbed val pact? Does life regen still do something for you? Is it just for the stun resist?
"
Cryten0 wrote:
Newbie Question:
Why do you take warriors blood (health regen, stun threshold) when you grabbed val pact? Does life regen still do something for you? Is it just for the stun resist?

I'm assuming it's because it gives 20 strength for 1 point and gives you access to the 4 maximum life % nodes.
Any Optimal Pantheons?
"
Zentaki wrote:
Currently not able to sustain single target unless I'm hit with a savage hit, but that's probably just from dps. Your PoB profile has 2x my average hit. Still need to level up gems. Also this build costed me like 150c and I already had astramentis rofl.

i see you tried with warlord mark, does it help ? i also saw you don't have %life on your jewels, try to get some, it's really important ;) . atziri primize could help too, not for damages, but for an additional 2% chaos damage leeched as life during flask effect.

i should advertise more about the leech issue with low damage. i'll edit the original post.

as for the price 150c is dirt cheap for a 6-linked set imo, it's 1/8 of the price of my gloves on my 2.6 inferal blow build and half the price of my cheapest jewel on my 2.6 bladeflurry poison build.

"
Newbie Question:

zentaki is right, while life regen is usefull before getting vaal pact, i took this passive for the 20 strength and acces to the %life nodes that i already started to fill.

"
Any Optimal Pantheons?

i go for Lunaris/Ryslatha for mapping, and i usually don't change at all since i've not had problem with anything other that uber atziri (my first attemps went pretty bad, a lot of mistakes were made, don't ever get A'alai as the last member of the trio ^^).
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Aug 16, 2017, 9:44:47 AM
can this farm uber lab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info