[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

Build looks great, finally have a chance to try out 3.0 and have never used Infernal blow before. Figure this is a good time to try it out.

What links and recommendations do you have for IB for someone who has never used it before?

Also, why are you taking the Duality cluster when you aren't dual wielding??
Last edited by Tynial on Aug 19, 2017, 8:45:24 PM
double post sorry
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 20, 2017, 3:39:16 AM
removed

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 20, 2017, 11:18:36 PM
im going very well so far.
i don't have any problem with t15 but i have a problem with t16 bosses.
canyou suggest me a something, what i have to do for t16 bosses

passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAQHBLMI9AthD6sRLRQgFVAWvxbpFvMYPBhWGjgc3CGQIvQkNySLJNgmPCaVJy8pTyo4LJwvnTLRNZI6WDrYOuE8BTwtPV89_EGHQ8hEq0VHRZ1Ms03jUEJQR1JTUzVTUlVLVa5VxlZIV5RYY1ugXz9f0GHiZlRnm2jyakNsC20ZfA58g3y7ghCCm4PMg9uExYVthXuMNozPjxqPppBVkyeXlZf0mFea4Ju1n9-hL6IAplenCKdVrj6vbLc-vOq9J76KvwjAZsM6xYrGrsbY0B_VgdWm2CTYvd-w5FHqEOvu7DjvDu987-vwH_JF9kj4X_no_gr-jw==?accountName=Phan1&characterName=SmokieHarbinger
fuck this
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 20, 2017, 11:07:33 PM
Edit: dont bother with my variation with Warbringer. What a fucking joke. Ripped repeatedly in t15. I refuse to go Vaalpact with this build. May as well play something else at that point.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 20, 2017, 11:07:20 PM
Sensational build. I changed up my curse setup and my CWDT slightly but overall it's a fantastic map clearer and with conc effect in bosses melt.
Char: DarkSteak because I have no idea how to link gear on IPad.
edit: home now.
Last edited by Steakonthepath on Aug 21, 2017, 2:19:50 AM
Hey so im following this build pretty closely, this is my current gear- https://pastebin.com/j1HKaizT
With over 1k strength, how is it that im doing half the damage your build is against shaper? I took bloodrage out of both our setups, since im not using it myself.
How do you get that much damage on POB?
I got almost everything u got and can't reach the same dps, it seens when i chance to my gems(same links) the dps drop drasticaly

ty
I figured out the reason behind why our tooltip in POB was messed up. On the left side where it says main skill go under wither and set it to 10 or 20 stacks. Also make sure your using a conc gem. DPS makes much more sense now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info