[3.0] Dark Pact Zerker - Farm shaper/guardian deathless (VIDEO) - Great clear speed

"
weebr0n wrote:

May I know why we need to add points to avatar of fire? I am currently 42 and added a point into it but it reduced my sunder dps by half.

it for Infernal Blow..
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
"
FareezFx wrote:
"
weebr0n wrote:

May I know why we need to add points to avatar of fire? I am currently 42 and added a point into it but it reduced my sunder dps by half.

it for Infernal Blow..

Ah my bad. What 6 link setup for infernal blow do you recommend for levelling? I am using tabula rasa.
"
weebr0n wrote:
"
FareezFx wrote:
"
weebr0n wrote:

it for Infernal Blow..

Ah my bad. What 6 link setup for infernal blow do you recommend for levelling? I am using tabula rasa.

i use Infernal Blow+    Melee Physical Damage Support+    Melee Splash Support+ Fire Pen Sup +    Added Fire Damage Support+    Increased Area of Effect Support

instead FPS can use Damage on Full Life
Last edited by FareezFx on Aug 17, 2017, 1:43:12 AM
"
FareezFx wrote:
"
weebr0n wrote:

i use Infernal Blow+    Melee Physical Damage Support+    Melee Splash Support+ Fire Pen Sup +    Added Fire Damage Support+    Increased Area of Effect Support

instead FPS can use Damage on Full Life

Do you recommend any unique 1h axe for levelling with infernal blow?
"
weebr0n wrote:

Do you recommend any unique 1h axe for levelling with infernal blow?

before i take Avatar of Fire I use 1H+1H Relentless Furry axe, after taking Avatar of Fire I use 1H + 1H mace
"
VinhSama wrote:
The skill tree is kind of a mess and is rather inefficient. Just at a quick glance, the very start takes the Melee Damage and Life path... for 3 points you're getting 16 life, 16% phys damage and 20 str. Considering you immediately go down to grab Warrior's Blood, it'd be much more efficient to instead go the life & armor path at the start of marauder for 2 extra skill points, giving a total of 46% armor, +16 life, 17% life. For 2 extra skillpoints, you're getting 46% armor and 17% life, at the cost of 20 str and 2 skill points. If you really wanted that 20 str, you can shed some 5% life nodes, like near Constitution, toss 1 of those into +30 str Might and you'll still come out on top in terms of numbers.

a "mess"... come on...

but it's true that the %life/armor nodes at the beginning of the marauder is more interesting, especially now that i strated filling those point at lvl 92, i dropped a 20+ strength point that i'll get back at 93.

"
FareezFx wrote:
can you link the guide here? IB very interesting to use XD

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/5CxMcAHR

the idea is there, if you can't get a xoph's blood, go for a rare amulet and take avatar of fire in the tree.

links for IB : IB - melee physical - elemental damage with attacks - multistrike - elemental focus - melee splash that you swap for fire penetration for bosses
how is this build in parties?
how is this build in parties?
I see you're using arctic armour. since there is a level 30 iron will on your Doon, you would be better off with Molten shell
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
nvm

Following! But very on the fence on the different variations.
ALready bought pieces though!

It appears intell is a issue if you don't go up and over to Vallpact. With my helm and intel on rings, should scrape by and go bloodmagic /Warbringer instead.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 18, 2017, 5:40:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info