[3.3] Low Budget - Animate Weapon Bowmancer

I havent tried any AW enchantments, but all look nice to have. I would personally prefer the two utility ones over the damage one, since i dont think damage is a problem of this build.

The Flesh Offering attack speed enchant adds the same damage as the AW damage one, but the good thing is it increases your attack speed too, so this could be another option you want to go for.

I dont know if people enchant Speaker's Wreath, so it could be hard to get a good one. When i played this build last league i wasnt able to get a single AW enchanted one from the market.
What do you think about replacing one of the auras with Purity Of Ice and use a Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel to add more resistance?
You have a Purity of Ice one and wanna use it with this build?
Auras are a huge part of the damage of this build, so i would not recommend to give up one of them.
Maybe the Haste version would be something to consider, since you are not affected by the two damage auras.
Man AW with added flat physical damage from Abyass jewels along increased minion damage after using a minion skill is crazy.

7-8 of these gives enough base physical to scale with hatred alongside an added cold gem.
Together with SRS makes a potent combo.

Spectres for frenzy charges and get like 100k Shaper DPS per weapon on a 4 link!
On my Guardian
Last edited by CoolColJ on Jan 24, 2018, 7:46:53 PM
Animate Weapon won’t trigger when I kill things. Starting playing on Xbox and this build looks fun. Lvled up to 65 and started using all of the gear. Only when I kill things none of the weapons will activate. Any ideas why this is happening?
If you can give me some info about your gear then i can maybe figure out what the problem is. Otherwise you can test the following:
Does the Flesh Offering trigger whenever you kill?
If yes, then maybe there are no white weapons nearby when you tried it?
If no, then there's maybe something wrong with the Null's mechanic on the xbox. But i really doubt that.

What about the Pantheon?
"
G_Seiji wrote:
What about the Pantheon?

Sorry for the late reply.
I have not included Pantheon choices because there is nothing essential to take here, it's up to personal preference.
I would probably recommend Lunaris for the chain immunity and Shakari for the poison immunity.
I was unable to get this working that well, generally very hard to get weapons animated and sometimes even harder to get them to stay alive.

Tried Tier 1,3,5,7,10. Best I could do consistently was Tier 5.
Last edited by Killzu on Feb 11, 2018, 10:06:28 PM
For the suvivability of the AW, get the minion leech and the second minion life regen node on the tree and a level 20 AW gem. Minions usually have a hard time surviving in high tier maps when below 20. Level 18 to level 20 is a difference of 3000 health in your case.

Regarding getting them animated in the first place. Your weapons do enough damage, so you should summon all white weapons whenever they drop. Maybe fixing the survivability issue will fix this too. Do you run the maps at least alched? More quantity means more weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info