[3.3] Low Budget - Animate Weapon Bowmancer

only thing i can think of is if desecrate gem is low level i did that recently, i personally have no problems with them staying alive in tier 15 maps and under, (havent done guardians with solar gaurds).
Last edited by Fhark on Oct 12, 2017, 12:38:34 AM
I use Resolute Technique and it feels much smoother. I use a rare gloves since it can get +15% minion damage from Catarina and I don’t need accuracy at all from say Shaper Gloves.

I use a Writhing Jar as my instant Flask and a Summon Raging Spirits in my bow to start clearing which I feel you should at least try out. I swap in Added Lightning Damage for the boss.

Mine is also a work in progress.

Spoiler

Last edited by NorrYtt on Oct 13, 2017, 9:29:29 AM
hc vible ? thx.
"
NaRuKJunGg wrote:
hc vible ? thx.

Since I made this in SC, probably not.
Of course always depends on the playstyle. You can get 7000 Life with decent gear, you have to decide for yourself if that is enough for HC.
Tried this build out during the 10 day turmoil. I'm not really a veteran player so there were a lot of things that I think OP may have overlooked cause he assumed people would know.

Was a real struggle until I got the right colours on the bow for melee splash and wed to permastun enemies. Didn't realize the weapons themselves would be so squishy and that their primary defense was stunning everything. Had trouble with ele reflect maps, the minion leech and regen passives weren't enough to keep them up. I was also making thimgs much harder on myself by running blue and then white maps to try and make it easier. Ironically, high-rolled rare maps were easier due to the higher item quantity. The threshold jewel makes it much easier to get going, since if the first few mobs of the map drop ranged weapons only then you build momentum much quicker. Don't have skill points for RT yet but it would make things way faster since I only have 75% accuracy right now.
Last edited by Weezull on Nov 14, 2017, 5:03:14 PM
Hi how do you use Elemental focus + immolate if your weapons and yourself dont burn the target ? sorry for my english ty vm for fast answer!
"
Guimaster wrote:
Hi how do you use Elemental focus + immolate if your weapons and yourself dont burn the target ? sorry for my english ty vm for fast answer!

Oh shit you are right. I didnt think about that when i calculated it, thanks for pointing it out, im gonna change it.
This will drop the theroetical max damage build by 4 million dps, cause we have to use Multistrike instead of Elemental Focus.
I picked up your build for this league and im having a lot of trouble. I can't clear maps, the animated weapons feel quite weak, they get killed easily and it is nearly impossible to get started. I know that my gear is still very bad and my tree not that far, but I expected to be able to clear at least tier 1 maps.
Any advice is welcome.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBAcEswZJCPQN4hUnFm8XLxo4HNwdFB2-IvQksCcvKPoy0TOHNZI6WDrhPydBh0VHSI5KyEyzTblN41BCUzVUrlVLVcZV1lltWfNakV-YYeJk52aeakNqrGvbbAttGW6qcg9yqXvDfNl9GH3SgKSCx4PbhWCIQIqvjDaMsY8aj0aQEZAzkFWTJ5uKm6GiAKZXpqynCKh9qsSsmKyqtfK3PriTvOq-T8BmzLzPMtP72L3fiuNq6-7sivJF9zL31_no-tL-Cv6P?accountName=Druidys&characterName=lilbitchthewitch
Last edited by Druidys on Dec 11, 2017, 7:38:17 PM
"
Druidys wrote:
I picked up your build for this league and im having a lot of trouble. I can't clear maps, the animated weapons feel quite weak, they get killed easily and it is nearly impossible to get started.

You mean you cant get enough weapons animated at the start of the map to get it going? Or in general not enough damage to kill Abyss encounters and bosses or even normal mobs?

There are some things you can do:
-Try to get another Quiver that doe not have added lightning damage so you can use Elemental Equilibrium, this gives you about 50% more damage.
-Get the "Minion Life and Life Regeneration" node on the tree for AW survivability.
-Get your Anger gem a lot higher than 5, auras are a big part of your damage.
-Use Slower Projectiles or Elemental Damage with Attacks instead of Faster Projectiles in your Mirror Arrow setup.
-Maybe throw in a Golem somewhere, this can help meatshielding at the start of a map while you try to get the first weapons animated with the Mirror Arrow, if that is your problem.
-Your Animate Weapon is about to level to 17, this will help a lot with damage and survivability too.

Let me know if any of this was helpful.
"
"
Druidys wrote:
I picked up your build for this league and im having a lot of trouble. I can't clear maps, the animated weapons feel quite weak, they get killed easily and it is nearly impossible to get started.

You mean you cant get enough weapons animated at the start of the map to get it going? Or in general not enough damage to kill Abyss encounters and bosses or even normal mobs?

There are some things you can do:
-Try to get another Quiver that doe not have added lightning damage so you can use Elemental Equilibrium, this gives you about 50% more damage.
-Get the "Minion Life and Life Regeneration" node on the tree for AW survivability.
-Get your Anger gem a lot higher than 5, auras are a big part of your damage.
-Use Slower Projectiles or Elemental Damage with Attacks instead of Faster Projectiles in your Mirror Arrow setup.
-Maybe throw in a Golem somewhere, this can help meatshielding at the start of a map while you try to get the first weapons animated with the Mirror Arrow, if that is your problem.
-Your Animate Weapon is about to level to 17, this will help a lot with damage and survivability too.

Let me know if any of this was helpful.

Yes it is very hard to get started for me. But I will try out your tips today and get back to you, thanks!

Btw is it true that my minions will ignite some of the mobs because of anger? I feel like I miss summons because something kills the mobs instead of me.
Last edited by Druidys on Dec 12, 2017, 6:11:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info