[3.3] Low Budget - Animate Weapon Bowmancer

"
Druidys wrote:
Btw is it true that my minions will ignite some of the mobs because of anger? I feel like I miss summons because something kills the mobs instead of me.

There are way more enemies than white weapon drops and ignites dont happen often enough, so you wont miss out on weapons because of this. The ignite is actually helpful, it means that your weapons will kill enemies that they attack for some time on their own, like bosses or off screen enemies you are not focusing, increasing your clearspeed overall.
Ok last question, for ee ideally I would hit the enemies with cold damage right? Because my aw does lightning and fire damage because of my aura's and links?
Yes, it's a huge part of the damage, basically doubles the DPS of this build.
So you should really try to get a new Quiver so you can make use of it.
How do you think about "Addition Accuracy" support gem?
Pob shows that it offers much more damage than "Adding Lighting Damage".

Like to know your opinion =)
"
jacky18008 wrote:
How do you think about "Addition Accuracy" support gem?
Pob shows that it offers much more damage than "Adding Lighting Damage".

Like to know your opinion =)

The thing is that the exact numbers of minion accuracy are not known, but the PoB dev stated he did some personal testing and that his numbers seem to be accurate. So if you wanna go for it then you probably should.
I'm just wondering that it adds "much more damage" for your build, because there are still other support gems that add more damage than the accuracy gem when I PoB this build.
Could you post your final passive tree? I can find where to put the second Spirit Guards.
"
ThiagoRvs wrote:
Could you post your final passive tree? I can find where to put the second Spirit Guards.

I only use one, if you want to use both you need give up 4 points somewhere else so you can path to the socket below "Profane Chemistry".
I see, thanks. Can you post what your tree looks like now? And two more questions: what is the ideal choice between ice shot, tornado shot and split arrow? Why use keep the ice shot at level 1?
"
ThiagoRvs wrote:
I see, thanks. Can you post what your tree looks like now? And two more questions: what is the ideal choice between ice shot, tornado shot and split arrow? Why use keep the ice shot at level 1?

If you want to know what to get with the points after 90, get either life nodes, more dex or an extra jewel slot, whatever you prefer.

Ice shot because hitting enemies with cold damage applies Elemental Equilibrium, this doubles the damage of your Animated Weapons. If you can get "added cold damage" on one of your rares then you can use split arrow or tornado shot. Depends what you like more, tornado shot has the ability to shoot around corners and behind you, split arrow has a faster animation which i personally prefer. It's level 1 to keep the mana cost low.
Which is the best enchantment for the helmet? Animate Weapon duration, damage or chance to clone? Or something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info